Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I kinda like sauske's MS, it looks like a cog O_O
    Spoiler!

Oh, my God. Could it be another Sharingan. In this world of Naruto it's seems anything is possible. If that's the case I like this world.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Hmmm, I think the pictures look real, but I highly doubt the translations are.
    However I do think Sasuke will activate his MS next chapter.

Omg, Sasuke's eyes looks cool.

Wtf, not another sharingan -_-'' And Sasuke wanting to crush Konoha would be lame, going after danzou would be nice but not Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
    Wtf, not another sharingan -_-'' And Sasuke wanting to crush Konoha would be lame, going after danzou would be nice but not Konoha.
    Actually I think it would be very interesting. Because then Naruto, and Sasuke would almost cerainly have to fight again. And I doubt Naruto would lose a fight against Sasuke if it ment the death of Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
    Well, if you read the previous chapter, the 3rd Hokage was the only one to actually oppose the segregation and discrimination of the Uchiha. So most of the Konoha leadership, not only Danzou, are blameable for the clan getting slaughtered. So going after the Konoha leaders makes sense from Sasuke's perspective.

However, joining Akatsuki makes no sense, since Madara has stated he personaly participated in killing the Uchiha, too.

Sasukes eyes are too bizarre.... they would be like eight tomoe, i wish sasuke would get itachis design of mangekyou.....but y would sasuke destroy konoha if itachi tried so hard to protect it.......that would mean that itachi died in vein...... i dont think sasuke would do that after he learned the truth.....if thats his goal now im gonna be way pissed

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

i'm sick of this Itachi crap let the story move on i wanna see pein and the other character...

Spoiler!

Lame,lame,lame !!!!!! Is he had nothing else better to do??? Too much spare time???? Now he blames all on konoha??? If this is true (which is very very likely), then sasuke is the dumbest character in naruto. Itachi did everything he could not just for his little brother, but also to protect konoha, and now he's just gonna destroy it without even confirming the truth. Madara practically owns him.