Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ichigo's hollow form

in the recent chapter you see two guys (Kensei and Mashiro) in there hollow forms (not actual hollow form but with masks) with huge poles sticking out of Kensei and Mashiro with her super legs. Then you go back and you see ichigo when his hollow form first appeared (when versing Byakuya) and his form only had a mask, no horns, spikes no nothing. Isn't that kind of plain? The thing is why didn't ichigo have something else beside just a mask? any opinions?
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Ichigo still hadn't lost complete control and that's why only the mask appeared. As the fight continued, the mask started covering more of Ichigo's face. Had he not done anything, I suspect that he would have started completely turning into a hollow.

look at his form when he was fighting for control during the vizard training arc. i think thats what he wouldve looked like when if he lost control

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

yeah, and look at what you're comparing *his* form to. Kensei got a falcon punch and Mashiro got some kind of kicking power, which is all well and good, but Hollow Ichigo had instantaneous regeneration. I think Ichigo wins *that* particular pissing contest.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

im wiyh you there not only did he regenarate he had Cero blast, combine with brutal strenght and Zangetsu, if would have i think he could on the level of a Adjuca or Vastro lord, thats just how intense he was, the one thing i dont get is the sword bleast if from his hollow half why didnt he teach him some Cero tecniques? that would had some spice to his list of attacks.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

I think that all vizards can take a full hollow form as an extra boost in power

I think afro is right, in that ichigo hadn't lost complete control. It also seems apparent that Ichigo's hollowfication came about in a different manner than the vizard.

Ichigo's initial hollow descent was in the pit at Urahara's underground training thing. It was because he had had the soul sleep and chain link parts of his soul cut by Byakuya. From the looks of it, the Vizard are being put through an instant change to Hollows, which must have been what Aizen was referencing waaaay back when he took the Hougyoku from Rukia on the hill thing.

A little thing I'd like to throw out there. In the anime version where Ichigo is fighting Hiyori, she says, "Just because you have a mask doesn't mean you are a Vizard."

Does this imply that Ichigo and Vizards are different even though they seem to be the same? Personally, I think she didn't mean it this way but it is hard to determine the context of her statement.

I think it probably meant that he was still in danger of being taken over by his inner hollow. The vizards have complete control over theirs