Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Roger's Path

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

One Piece Roger's Path

I think Roger took the same path that the straw hats took. Evidence for this claim is that on Sky Island, Robin found an inscription that Roger made. Also , summing up the recent posts from the Blank Century forum, kureha knows roger because he passed through drum island.

Opinions?

Well... since the Straw Hats are following the Log Post... one would assume that he would've passed on the same islands, since he was presumably *also* using the Log Post. It makes no sense why he wouldn't go on the same path as them.

just eat and sleep admril fire fist ace's Avatar
    yeah and went through at lougtown in east blue and luffy did to and he met that guy with labbon and made friends with him like luffy did (not labbon that guy with a roster head)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by HitsugayaFan View Post
    Well... since the Straw Hats are following the Log Post... one would assume that he would've passed on the same islands, since he was presumably *also* using the Log Post. It makes no sense why he wouldn't go on the same path as them.
    Well Shakky did say there are what 7 paths through the grand line. However, with the recent events we maybe able to assume he took the same route but all we know for sure is he went to Skypeia

It is ideal for the Strawhats to follow his path. They're the heroes of the story so it makes sense that they would follow the same path as the Pirate King.

hey, don't forget that it is possible that gol d roger went through the grand line not only once. he is the pirate king, you know. it is possible that he explored the whole grand line or maybe even the whole world.

This may not be relevant but don't you think that it's rogers fault for the problems in Fishman Island since he is the one who startedGreat Age of Piracy. now i know why some people hated him. he had his reason for doing what he did, am not saying what he did was the wrong thing to do at the time. plus that was the only way he could defy the government and remind the people of there freedom.

what do you think did he make the right call ? or not

Roger went to SI that's a fact and maybe even on Drum island as Kureha seems to know him personally. Roger even went to Water7 to ask Tom to build Oro Jackson. But we can't truly say if the path he took is the same as Luffy. Roger may have hundreds of eternal post and just jump from island to island.

I also think OP just create this thread to piss off cross. lol

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I also think OP just create this thread to piss off cross. lol
    This thread was created in 2008. cross joined in 2009.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The good old days of just browsing through threads and reading decent posts... well some not as bad.

It's real obvious Luffy IS taking the same PATH as Rogers... he is going to do what Rogers did but better... he will do what Roger couldn't do at the end of his journey.