Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    sylar. To have the ability to mimic powers is amazing. Y stop at 1 when u can have them all.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

myself. because i am a cool character.

Sylar. Because.... JUST BECAUSE!
    ಠ_ಠ

Hiro

twitter.com/jedijuck

i would say syler due to his abilities to steal abilities yet peter has the same ability now so yeah would like be awesome 2 have that power.
    We are the superior and fearles race of the Uchiha Clan

Ill go with Mat Parkman. Purely because he has a wicked ability to manipulate minds and that is just awesome. With his ability he can own almost every1.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

any of them! actually, could i have all their powers? im thinking, if i do have all their powers, i could beat superman! or not.

syler would be another good choice. Take all powers and enjoy them all.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    well.....Sylar wasn't born with all those powers, so if u were to have Sylars powers, u would have to kill ppl and "steal" their Powers, so i personally would go for Parkman's simple yet great

okay...but i didn't mean killing any of them just to get their powers. just wanted to borrowing or sharing it with me...