Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Peter,but if i have to choose only to have one ability then it would be nathan....i always wanted to fly

Matt, if i can read minds then i'll know who's lying to me and who's not. and i wont need to study for exams, just read the mind of the smartest guy in class. lol

Hiro of course.... Maybe he's not as cool as Peter, but I just love how he can go anywhere and anytime... Kinda like a gift to make you become a stalker, hahaha. And best of all, he's got a great and cool sword. Ooh... I always love heroes with a sword. Like Cloud Stryfe.

But if I wanna be greedy, yes, Peter is the answer, instead of Sylar. Why should you kill to become stronger? This isn't Highlander. Greedy but still a nice person, hahahaaa....

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    It would definitely be Mat if you control the brain you control anything

do we talk about the character or the power??
    peter is off course have the greatest power, and he also has the good-est character... but i like that psycho... electric girl (forget the name)... i hope she doesnt die... and thats a shame that linderman die before peter meet him... do he die btw??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I don't know if Linderman is dead.....I doubt it....But my power? Hiro or Matt....travel anywhere for free and stop(slow time down?) would be awesome and I could have so much 'fun' ^_-

Dark Lord of the Sith LordCaedus's Avatar
    Peter...so hax. Or maybe Claire's mom, 'cause pyrokinesis is awesome.

Awesomeness Like This Cannot Be Learned

Probably claire or what's-his-name, the bad guy who could live forever in season 2. Alex?

Healing would be awesome. XD

Let's get this party started.

I want hiro's side kicks power what ever it turns out to be.

side note: the dr. Suresh seems to be turning into beast from X-men.

Uhm yea everyone's just going to choose Peter, but that's kind of cheap. If I had to choose one power, I'd choose chronokinesis. Other than that, probably enhanced memory or muscle memory.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter