Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    some many dragon died in this place, but i should glad that Ingeel and other dragons do not died in this place, it seems they still alive in some places in fairy tail.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    some many dragon died in this place, but i should glad that Ingeel and other dragons do not died in this place, it seems they still alive in some places in fairy tail.
    The "festival" seems to be actually a contest, to chose the ruler of the planet, where Dragons, Demons and Magic Using Humans battle against each other, or at least that's what the painting showed. Dragon King, is the King of the planet/dimension, that probably doesn't need to be a dragon at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The "festival" seems to be actually a contest, to chose the ruler of the planet, where Dragons, Demons and Magic Using Humans battle against each other, or at least that's what the painting showed. Dragon King, is the King of the planet/dimension, that probably doesn't need to be a dragon at all.
    So Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel are likely to fight their own dragons? That could add personal conflict to the story. Could work.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    What a coincidence that wendy learned a spell like this, ft is boriiiiiing , going to continiue reading it anyways so whatever lol keep on sucking <3