Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sabertooth must really feel bad about itself. First their team gets owned by Natsu, then the one of those who got owned killed their Guildmaster, just like that.

Self-esteem is probably at the way beyond gone point right now.

Looks like Minerva really have some plans on her own, it looks like that went just as she wanted.

Don't worry... Mashima can never dare kill a cat... Minerva must have teleported it somewhere... If he did kill the cat.... then we're all doomed!!!!! This can be a beginning of real deaths in fairy tail!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 09-21-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Minerva as the next Sabertoorh Guild Master. All part of the plan. Also, this REALLY looks like the same scenario when Wendy was about to "die" by Hade's hands. Then next chapter they revealed what truly happened to Wendy. That could happen with Lecter...next chapter we probably will see what really happened to him. If we don't get it...then I'll assume that Mashima is taking a darker path in the series.

Im really disappointed in how strong the guild master was. He was such a pussy! Who dies that easily?!? Even Natsu took on the ultimate magic this guy has to offer and didn't get harmed, How the hell did Sabertooth win for 7 years lol!!!

I hope Milky Way is impressive, I wonder why its such a "powerful" spell when its just for communication??? Maybe Wendy can us Milky Way to bring the dead dragons back for a little bit to fight for her or something! I hope lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im really disappointed in how strong the guild master was. He was such a pussy! Who dies that easily?!? Even Natsu took on the ultimate magic this guy has to offer and didn't get harmed, How the hell did Sabertooth win for 7 years lol!!!

I hope Milky Way is impressive, I wonder why its such a "powerful" spell when its just for communication??? Maybe Wendy can us Milky Way to bring the dead dragons back for a little bit to fight for her or something! I hope lol
    I agree...the weakest in the guild was that Tengu wannabe GM. Alsmot gets pwned by Natsu if it wasn't for Minerva. Then he goes on about how they are the strongest guild....BAM! one shotted by Sting...I thought there was going to be more to him than just a punching bag.

WTF ! ! ! that is all !
    this was just......WOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess it's confirmed. In FT Manga, if a character didn't die in one hit, by one shot, then he/she/it won't die, at least not because of the person after whose attack he/she/it survived. Examples: Hades - one-hit from Zeref; STGM - on hit from shining punch. Everyone else survived, I think , I might not remember it that well .

It would be rediculous if Sting is the only Dragon Slayer without a cat haha, depression on a level never seen before!
    A pie in the sky?