Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 300 Discussion / 301 Predictions

Fairy Tail Chapter 300 is out, guys!

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/300

Chapter is out! Enjoy!

That... was unexpected... but BADASS! Ha ha ha XD, love it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Awesome chapter. The coat girl is missing her right arm or is useless. Minerva for the position of master or the little pumping guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

This fairy tail new chapter comes out so early.. the saber tooth is so bad! poor cat...

Mystery person got female feet and seems to be unable to use her right arm. This could be a time travelling Levy. She survived the festival and this girl seems to know what's gonna happen next.

sig made by me

We all know Sabretooth's master was a madman but damn a defenseless kitty. Sorry to see Lector go but am glad Sting took his revenge by putting a hole through that madman's chest. I guess Minerva becomes guild master now.

It looks like we are going to hear the voices of those dragons soon and they will probably give them the heads up of what's really going down at the tournament. I still believe that's future Lucy but who knows I could totally be wrong and it could be someone unexpected.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-21-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Would've been better if Sting blasted his head and called his face an eye sore.

Looking forward to Milky Way, since next Chapter is about the Dragon King Fairy Tail may learn of the Dragon Kings festival.

I somewhat think Lecter didn't die. Probably Minerva or one of the other two with her used some gypsy magic to make him disappear at the right moment (you know like the clock celestial spirit did with Wendy when Hades did the vanish thing on her), that way it could rile Sting's rage up and make him kill the master...WHICH I'm glad since that master was nothing but running his mouth about being strong and what not.

Next chapter is going to be pretty sweet considering the name it has. Are we finally getting our answers? Or will Mashima troll us again with completely diverting our attention to other pressing matters? One thing I was expecting was to see the hooded person's face, but alas we won't until next week too? Hopefully.

Talk about abusing animals. Damn, I'm actually really sad about his death. That guild master should be toast as well. Interesting to see what can happen for Sabertooth under new management.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,