Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Create a fighting style for Naruto!

just as the title says..

im interested in what kind of fighting style you could make up for our future hokage Naruto!

okay.. here's mine..

Since Naruto is a wind type chakra user..

he should use the wind in combination with taijutsu, lemme explain it.

he should be able to create massive releases of wind slashes out of his palms or while swingin with his hand, or even while trying to stab someone with his hands..

with those massive wind releases from his palm.. he can quickly hit someone and slash him into half.. when the palm hits something or he could make a slash of wind shoot out of its palms.. which makes a massive cut through rocks, ground or w/e.. it would be very handy since he can practically slash opponents in half while a single hit..

he should also be able to release wind slashes by swingin his arms around..

he should be able to make wind barriers or block attacks

he should be able to create a technique to use the wind to quickly move around the battle fields..
    instead of yondaime who is called the yellow flash, naruto could then be called the windflash ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    just as the title says..

im interested in what kind of fighting style you could make up for our future hokage Naruto!

okay.. here's mine..

Since Naruto is a wind type chakra user..

he should use the wind in combination with taijutsu, lemme explain it.

he should be able to create massive releases of wind slashes out of his palms or while swingin with his hand, or even while trying to stab someone with his hands..

with those massive wind releases from his palm.. he can quickly hit someone and slash him into half.. when the palm hits something or he could make a slash of wind shoot out of its palms.. which makes a massive cut through rocks, ground or w/e.. it would be very handy since he can practically slash opponents in half while a single hit..

he should also be able to release wind slashes by swingin his arms around..

he should be able to make wind barriers or block attacks

he should be able to create a technique to use the wind to quickly move around the battle fields..
    instead of yondaime who is called the yellow flash, naruto could then be called the windflash ..
    lol there's already someone with those powers u mentioned....

she's called Storm from X-men. You want Naruto to be like storm? lol give him a lightning affinity too then, it would be more interesting.

Personally I think Naruto will never become Hokage, I think he'll transcend it.
    If you look at the scope of the show, it's been really focused on ONE area of the world map, which makes me think they have yet to face many many great things (hopefully).

There's definetly gotta be a nin war again hopefully on a larger scale and I think the Leaf 9, along with Gaara and them will be at the forefront of the new 'alliance', as they band together to take on whatever happens next.

And this wont be until Naruto is in his 20s ors omething and be more mature and able to handle responsibilities.

I woudlnt be surprised if Shikamaru becomes Hokage.

Naruto's fighting style for when he grows up should be something of an "all or nothing" thing, he doesnt strike me as being very defensive and I think the Kage Bunshin will always be at the heart of any technique he uses or comes up with so that his fighting style will be "clone" based.

Just like Temari without a fan?

What gin0va said would be cool, but it's just not Naruto. I think he'll always be the same lame clone-freak all the way. =_=

hm.. with those wind slashes thingy..i meant he would be able to slash with his wind through objects just like he did with the waterfall, when he was training with kakashi.. would be cool if he used that slashing method in a mix with taijutsu..

I think that Naruto should be focussing on getting smarter.. I mean, he is a real dumb ass.
    I guess he should be working on some additional Jutsu (this involves the part of getting smarter), with is newly discovered ability to learn much faster with his clones all around. He could learn a lot of stuff what surely would take a lifetime to learn if he did not had the ability to use the Kage Bunshin to learn something much faster.
    With the stamina he got it should not be a big problem.

I think with his affinity to the Wind-type chakra he should do something about his speed. He should figure out how to obtain a speed close to the fourth’s or even faster. Combining that with some heavy Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. And thinking of making the Rasengan even more powerful in combination with the high speed he could obtain, then the attack would be more powerful because of the even higher speed that is involved and it would not be easy to counter even with the Sharingan because of what Lee said in the very beginning of the anime, if you can see my moves it doesn’t mean that your body can keep up with it.
    It would be the best way to counter an Sharingan user.

ginOva (the one who made this topic) had a good point in the thing with his Wind-type slicing things apart. He should be looking for a blade that can match that of Sasuke, and giving it an better slicing edge with his Wind-type chakra just as Asuma-sensai told him in the Manga when he was training with Kakashi.

I also think he should be more into training like Sasuke, and become stronger physically but also mentally.
    He should be training on how to defeat the Sharingan, the techniques of the Sharingan that use the same sort of techniques as Genjutsu. How to avoid them, and in the worst case to release them.

I think he should look if he as other chakra affinity’s like fire, water, lightning etc. so he can use them in combination with his wind-type chakra. I think for him lightning or water would be an nice asset in his inventory to make a few new techniques.
    It would be wise to mix in some water lightning and fire types of chakra.

And the very last, he should only use the powers of the nine-tail for extra stamina. And only go as far as 2 tails if the situation is that bad. But I think if everything that I said before if he could do that, I don’t think he would be using the big Kyuubi strength much.
    He would be a really strong and wise Shinobi. And become way better then all the previous Hokage’s.

I forgot al about some defensive techniques, it could be possible that he could use a invisible shield of Wind-chakra or something to repel attacks with. (at least invisible for the naked eye, not a Sharingan of course). All this would make Naruto an excellent fighter in al ranges (long-mid-close).
    Last edited by Proximus_maximus; 07-26-2007 at 10:02 PM.

He should mix Wind and Fire then..
    Show off when he runs he'll leave fire tracks everywhere.

He should learn Jeet Kun Do from Gai Sensi he would own!

here is what would be my idea of naruto.....i think there was a reason why they choose the taguu kage bunshin as naruto's trump card...cuz it will be the basis of mastering heavy ninjutsus for naruto. which means, he will probably master a lot of ninjutsus, and become greater than the 3rd hokage. and having wind element affinity, is not too far in getting faster than the 4th too.

i mean, mastering the rasen-shuriken by having his clones do it instead of him would be awesome, and maybe have three more of the kages do it at the same time. and wait, kakashi said, when they reach jounin level, everyone gets at least two elemental affinities...so naruto still has one...Wind. So maybe he will need to be able to discover the next elemental affinity soon, since Tsunade told kakashi not to let naruto use that jutsu, unless its really necessary.

so i think he will be getting Water elemental affinity soon. that would be awesome, cause he will be able to combine the rasengan/suiton at the same time too.

Quote Originally Posted by j3d3 View Post
    here is what would be my idea of naruto.....i think there was a reason why they choose the taguu kage bunshin as naruto's trump card...cuz it will be the basis of mastering heavy ninjutsus for naruto. which means, he will probably master a lot of ninjutsus, and become greater than the 3rd hokage. and having wind element affinity, is not too far in getting faster than the 4th too.

i mean, mastering the rasen-shuriken by having his clones do it instead of him would be awesome, and maybe have three more of the kages do it at the same time. and wait, kakashi said, when they reach jounin level, everyone gets at least two elemental affinities...so naruto still has one...Wind. So maybe he will need to be able to discover the next elemental affinity soon, since Tsunade told kakashi not to let naruto use that jutsu, unless its really necessary.

so i think he will be getting Water elemental affinity soon. that would be awesome, cause he will be able to combine the rasengan/suiton at the same time too.
    hm... i wonder what kishimoto has in mind for naruto