Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    how bout adding complete volume releases for ongoing as well as completed mangas...

i definitely agree on the idea about a ratings system. would be my first suggestion as a more casual user of the site.

maybe you should add more forum layouts, I mean I started to be bored with the blue one and the black one doesn't suit me. just my opinion

ya i agree with kuchcior d like a new color scheme maybe a option to change colours or the layout???
    sig by:ImotoChan

It would be nice to know how often / which day each serie comes out (I mean raw)...and some way of sorting like "all monday series" etc :-)

What about a danbooru?

[19:48:38] <ut2004player> You know i am sensitive about UT subject... >_>
    <ut2004player> Xeperu: Death note is better than code geass

Initiate
    Suggestion for the "featured manga" section at the top of the page:
    I think the current look and feel of that feature is great, but I think it would be better if there could be a link to a 'related recommended manga' aspect to it, with the suggestions being generated with more of a 'human' touch. In addition, maybe a link to be able to browse through different works by the same author?

Um.. for example, right now, for the manga '7 Seeds' by Tamura Yumi has a 'related products' section (by Amazon) at the bottom of the page that is populated with "Gundam Seed" related products. ^^;;; It would make much more sense to receive recommendations for "Basara", an older series by the same author, or stories by other authors that deal with similar themes/situations as 7Seeds. Getting "Gundam Seed" as the recommendation shows that it's only being recommended based on the similarity of the title, no?

Thanks for your continued efforts to make a great site even better.

For those recommending layout tweaks, you probably won't see anything initially with this upgrade as it's addressing more of the coding aspect of the site.

As a teaser of one of the features on the way, you will be able to add any series to your "favorites", and by doing so you will receive your own custom RSS feed which only notifies you when your favorite series have new releases. You'll also be able to gain additional sorting options on the homepage (ie: only show my favorites). The database of favorite mangas will allow us to build on owlish's idea as well, cross referencing the lists users to calculate "If you like this you also may enjoy..." lists.

Speaking of RSS feeds, I'll be removing international scans from the main ones and creating alternate feeds for each language as well.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    Speaking of RSS feeds, I'll be removing international scans from the main ones and creating alternate feeds for each language as well.
    Yeah! I requested that a while ago thanks for all the hard work, it sounds like it'll be pretty sweet once once everything is done!

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

i've busted another pc so i'm forced to use a phone again. basically i'm gonna be swift with my suggestion as a result.

i'd like to see more emphasis on the authors and publishers. being able to filter releases by author/artist and/or publisher, would be great. there was a huge fuss made over the lack of emphasis 'lesser' sites gave scan groups, I think publishers and authors should at least get equal exposure.

i'd also like to see it say somewhere that while you don't want releases mirror'd, other sites are free to link to release pages.

oh and last but not least, i'd like to see improved release page moderation, at the moment i'm finding ddl links that aren't quite that and i'd like to also see the reinstement of the rule which forced at least one alternative link.