Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by casio20 View Post
    I want volume downloads for eg gantz and other stuff so it isn't like 2 min this 2 min this ect i want 1 big download with option of each chapter
    I want a fifty three thousand cookies brought to me via tanks. My wish isn't coming true, yours isn't either. We don't host downloads of other scanlating groups, nor do we host downloads of old scanlations.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I want a fifty three thousand cookies brought to me via tanks. My wish isn't coming true, yours isn't either. We don't host downloads of other scanlating groups, nor do we host downloads of old scanlations.
    Except for the fact that I've been saying all along that we're going to be adding support for older scanlations, and it will be with this upgrade. Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    You're all mean to me.
    Oh come on, since when have I been mean to you? Your existence is a valuable and priceless asset to the SOS Brigade. Can't speak for Asce though.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    All I can say is WOW...
    Now that's almost impractical. What else do we have Wikipedia for? Besides, if we really try to create a giant database, the chance is that it will be totally inaccurate and full of personal opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    Except for the fact that I've been saying all along that we're going to be adding support for older scanlations, and it will be with this upgrade. Fool.
    Volume download is indeed nice and convenient. It would be awesome to have that as long as it doesn't cost too much.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Also a fun idea

A contest for people to create a new manga share logo, new compaction each month and the logo gets changed every month, winner gets there logo put up.

Good fun environment and nice compaction.

p.s. sorry if this has already been said and done.
    Then what's the point of having a logo in the first place? A logo is supposed to be a permanent symbolic representation of the site. We used to have banner contests though.

By the way, Lord Blud, maybe we can make the current logo a bit more sparkling and more to the shiny side...You know, to catch the eyes. Or at least make the torchman red or something. The current logo isn't catchy enough.

By the way, I really would like to have access to a greater number of emoticons. The current emoticon database is seriously lacking. I have to use imageshack for all my daily essential needs.

Veteran Member
    I agree, we should have manga downloads.(But of course we should still be able to view the manga online.)

Quote Originally Posted by KRTCKLKL View Post
    I agree, we should have manga downloads.(But of course we should still be able to view the manga online.)
    We already have manga downloads. Or did you mean volume downloads?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    By the way, Lord Blud, maybe we can make the current logo a bit more sparkling and more to the shiny side...You know, to catch the eyes. Or at least make the torchman red or something. The current logo isn't catchy enough.
    But I like our current fiery mascot. And how would we make the dude, er, shinier? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    By the way, I really would like to have access to a greater number of emoticons. The current emoticon database is seriously lacking. I have to use imageshack for all my daily essential needs.
    That would be cool, more emoticons. I've followed Duke and have a few in my Photobucket account. Because seriously how can anyone live without this? --> It just screams genius.

For the download page of the manga chapter, the "direct download" shouldn't include links to torrent sites or the scanslator site to download, so I suggest that there be options to have 'torrent' or 'scanslator site link to download' or something like that.

Also, a reader review section and/or rating of the manga series would be pretty cool.

R.F.U.'s thoughts...

Here's something I want to know: I've been reading "Rosario+Vampire", or at least trying to, because I don't know how I ended up at onemanga... It's available for download, but why isn't it on the online reader?
    And how about expanding the chart on the reader page? It takes up more space than it needs to, and that space can be used for stuff like a filter to find manga series faster instead of having to use 'browse series'.

scanlator classifieds is a great idea

navigating on the release tracker is fine as is, clicking on scan group taking you to everything that group does, clicking on the arrow to download etc. works well

just my two cents, can't think of anything to bring to the table, but murphy says i will once the thread has closed

former mod
    i want to be able to rate a scanlations quality...
    also to view the quality of a chapter, before i download it...

why not collect previous ratings of a group and make it public or something...

the problem would be, that sympathie would play a big role...
    maybe the staff could rate scanlations?

well, idk the details yet :p