Hybrid View

A Idea: Sasuke is in possession of one of Madara's Eyes

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/90010563/19

The idea is simple, Obito has been drumming up Sasuke's hatred towards naruto for a while and he even suggested given Itachi's Eyes to him after his overuse of his own MS, which he did take.

Obito took Madara's Right eye and give it to Nagato, being of the Uzumaki clan he was genetically capable of using it. Nagato was seen resurrected having missing his right eye but Itachi's Eyes were still intact. To me, this suggested that one Eye was given to Sasuke and the other to Nagato.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nagato?...and_Nagato.png

While at the time of reading this, I cannot flesh it out due to time restraints, feel free to shoot it down or expand on it

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/90010563/19

The idea is simple, Obito has been drumming up Sasuke's hatred towards naruto for a while and he even suggested given Itachi's Eyes to him after his overuse of his own MS, which he did take.

Obito took Madara's Right eye and give it to Nagato, being of the Uzumaki clan he was genetically capable of using it. Nagato was seen resurrected having missing his right eye but Itachi's Eyes were still intact. To me, this suggested that one Eye was given to Sasuke and the other to Nagato.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nagato?...and_Nagato.png

While at the time of reading this, I cannot flesh it out due to time restraints, feel free to shoot it down or expand on it
    To our knowledge so far in the series, eyes like the Rinnengan and Sharingan that are transplanted from the original owner can never be turned off or switched from the rinnengan to the Sharingan and back again. This holds more evidence since Tobi, who we now know is a true blooded uchiha, cannot turn off the eye he got from Nagato or turn the eye back to a sharingan and back to Rinnengan.

The basic idea would be, why did Nagato as an edo zombie have one of his rinnegan missing and not back with him after he returned when Itachi, who had both his eyes removed and given to sasuke allegedly?

I mean, Sasuke was given a pair of Eyes and its was never shown to have belonged to Itachi. All Obito said was that, he would keep the eyes to until Saskue needed it. It was never shown that those eyes were removed from Itachi unlike Obito who removed only one of Nagato's eye.

I am going to say, that Sasuke was given Madara's Eyes. Obito was fostering Sasukes hatred towards Konoha for awhile now, and through Sasuke's assault of the Kage's Summit and minor skirmish with Naruto/Kakashi almost completely blinded Sasuke, forcing the need for "Itachi's" eyes to be transplanted. While I do not know if its been explored or even mentioned, how badly does an uchiha eye sight need to be before they have to be transplanted? If I recall, Itachi was almost, if not completely blind at the end of his fight with Sasuke. Wouldn't those Eyes become useless for the transplant?

I think this idea has validity, the problem is that there is a missing component. It could have something to do with Oro being recruited by Obito. Something is missing and my knowledge of Naruto and its back story, while I would say pretty extensive, its far from complete and 100% accurate. I would like to hear some more opinions on this.

@mo916, you appear to be correct. That once a sharigan becomes a rinnegan it cannot be turned off. Because, Madara in the past said he had a different set of eyes and that he entrusted his own eyes to another. Who that might be? who know. I have an idea that it could be Oro but then the timeline wouldnt work I feel.

EPIC!!!

If sasuke has madaras eyes then his Ms/ems would have a design combining his own Ms and madara's Ms. The patterns are unique to each pair to pair combination. Furthermore, if sasuke was given one rinnegan then his eyes would not match between the two he just implanted.

As the other poster said, sasuke would have rinnegans or one rinnegan in that state permanently.

Nagato's hair is always in the way, doesn't mean he only had one rinnegan. Other pics within your link barely show that he had both eyes in his edo tensei form.

Where do you get the idea that obito only removed or took just one rinnegan from nagato?

Obito only implanted one rinnegan in himself because his own sharingan must remain intact in order to perform his signature ability.

I like the idea, sasuke having madara's eyes. It's cool and downright interesting and twists certain factors dramatically (example, if rinnegan is needed for the gedou mazo synchronization then obito would have good reason to sneak in madara's rinnegan into sasuke to make him his pawn) .
    The one thing that really stands against this idea, however, is sasuke encountering edo itachi and demonstrating "i have your eyes now, brother". Since itachi can use tech that is activated by individual person's sharingan. (His booby trap for tobi in sasuke's eye) then it's safe to assume he could discern sasuke 's ems as being his old eyes or not.

I would enjoy this idea if were the case but i just don't see a way to make it work.

Edit: sasuke can't have madara's eyes. Forget rinnegan for a second. Madara had ems. The manga does not address the issue of a Ms user taking an already made ems to become his own ems. It seems to only work by taking another Ms from a relative.

Also, chapter 574 shows what sasuke's ems looks like. It's indeed a combination of sasuke's Ms and itachi's Ms doesn't look at all like madara's or izuna's design from either of their Ms nor madara's ems.

See for yourself:
    http://images.wikia.com/naruto/image...asuke_eyes.png
    http://weareawesomeness.files.wordpr...-sharingan.jpg
    Last edited by knife eater; 09-22-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.