Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Going to sound like a noob, but is it just Soul Reaper's that don't remember there past lives after they die and leave the human world? Or all humans? Cause if I am understanding right human lose all memories of the past when they get to the SS, so if the same implied to Quicies (Sp) which are humans as well, they could be normal souls in the SS, and just not remember how to use they powers or that they even have powers.

Sorry I could have that all screwed up ~.~

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Nope ShadowRei your spot on.

Since quincy's have high spiritual power and spiritual control it's quite possible that some of that some seated officers could actually have been Quincy when they were human.

They just have no memory of being a Quincy so there is no real way to be sure. I'm almost possitive that Tite wouldn't bother going down this angle either so anyways guess is good as it can't be proved or disproved
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I think Ukitake said when someone goes to Soul Society, you don't remember your memories (or its unlikely for you to) so they wouldn't even know they were quincies before hand.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Simple.... Soul reapers and Quincy's do not get along plus Ryuuken and Ishida are the last remaining of the Quincys race.... and they are in fact friends with Shinigamis

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Wait a second I think i'm going to have to reverse my decision.
    The parakeet remembered Sado, and he also remembered his mum, (he looked hopeful when sado said he believed he's meet her again)

So parakeet dude remembers what happened in his life and what happened when he was a spirit in earth.

plot hole??
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Yeah but that was when he was still on earth and not in soul society....

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    I think Ukitake said when someone goes to Soul Society, you don't remember your memories (or its unlikely for you to) so they wouldn't even know they were quincies before hand.
    I would like to see a link to the manga page where Ukitake said this, because I don't recall reading this in the manga.

The Parakeet kid remembered his life.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page005.html

And his 'brother' remembers dying in the decades ago. I forgot his name but he even talks about how people who die during different times usually don't become reunited with their familys.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page009.html

And Ishida's Grandpa sure as hell didn't forget his family or life as a Quincy when he 'was taken' to the Soul Society. And what about the 2000+ other Quincys that Mayuri experimented on?

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    maybe they become hollows?

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    I would like to see a link to the manga page where Ukitake said this, because I don't recall reading this in the manga.

The Parakeet kid remembered his life.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page005.html

And his 'brother' remembers dying in the decades ago. I forgot his name but he even talks about how people who die during different times usually don't become reunited with their familys.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page009.html

And Ishida's Grandpa sure as hell didn't forget his family or life as a Quincy when he 'was taken' to the Soul Society. And what about the 2000+ other Quincys that Mayuri experimented on?
    People who are taken to Soul Society via spirit gates shouldn't count since Ichigo and the others have been through them as well..but I do agree, I'm eager to see from what page it was said that when you go to SS you forget everything, though I do recall hearing that from SOMEWHERE.....

Ukitake said it in the first Bleach movie so technically, his statement is filler. But I do believe it was stated somewhere in the manga that when shinigami are killed, they reincarnate back into the real world but have no memories of ever being a shinigami.