Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well Urahara thought it was a bad idea to have sent out Hiyori when he found out the news about Kensei and Mashiro. At first, it was only investigation on the disappearances of normal souls. Then all of a sudden, shinigami were disappearing. Don't think Urahara thought that shinigami would start disappearing and thats why he was so concerned about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bd43 View Post
    ^Proof? I'm almost 100% sure it's never stated why they kick him out.
    Bleach 175 page 15 | One Manga

Talking

i dont think its aizen i mean it might be why he became obsessed with removing the barrier between death god and hollow. besides at the mo i dont think he would that powerful maybe later nut not now still reckon shinji will fuck him
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by bd43 View Post
    It'd make no sense for them to introduce a new villian now. They showed Aizen and Gin were evil from the beginning, and this arc is meant to foreshadow and delay a fight in which Aizen is the strongest character, and obviously the bad guy.

And there's a decent chance that by time the Vizard become human enough to relay the fact that Aizen and Gin are evil, they probably have a KOS order on their head for being incredibly powerful Hollows, and at the very least would have been stripped of their rank. And Aizen can MAKE an alabi. At the moment, they're hollows though.

IS it possible? Sure. But there are better chances that Kubo will kill off all the captains of the current Gotei 13. I don't know what the chance of that is, beyond rediculously low, but that's the point.
    You have a good point. But I can't imagine the vaizards backing down from giving precious info to SS just because of KOS orders over their heads. After all, the info they have is so damn important, and they're too powerful to be concerned with KOS orders. Although they might have lost some credibility, Urahara, Tessai, and Yoruichi could always testify for them. I'm not really going against the thought of Aizen being behind it all. I just don't see how he's still managed to hold his position in SS for a century.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

I think these are more of the events that inspired Aizen to want to remove the barrier because otherwise he would have done the same thing to himself to go beyond the boundaries of shinigami. However this is starting to look why mostly everyone who was exiled was. I just wish they showed Ichigos father already if they do. The most likely cause is that its a hallows ability. I maybe assuming to much but i doubt that Aizen would not use this successful experiment to further his own ambitions.

Although i must say the 3 characters who creep me out are the top 3 seats of one division is way to weird.

Lol woops my mistake!

Awesome! I guessed correctly.
    Last edited by Versus; 05-29-2008 at 03:02 PM.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    Well from the looks of the picture in the spoilers thread one of Kensei's men, Aizen, and Gin are behind all this.

Awesome! I guessed correctly.
    No spoilers outside the spoiler thread.

lol. Kubo just answered my question.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

It was obvious that Aizen and Gin were behind it. At least I thought it was. I didn't think Tousen was with Aizen this early though.

Yeah, Aizen was really the most obvious answer. The only reason I wasn't really convinced was because of -refer to my questions at 1st page-. I just can't see how Aizen so easily gets by the century that follows the current without SS even suspecting him a bit. Just can't see how. Hopefully Kubo will clear that up sooner rather than later.