Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is Aizen behind the "disappearances"?

Question: Are Aizen and Gin behind the shinigami "disappearances"? It's actually pointing towards that direction and a lot of readers are already convinced that that is the case. However, I'm not that convinced yet. If Aizen is indeed the person responsible, then why hasn't anyone found out about it. I mean, Kensei definitely had a good look at his assailant and seemed to have known him (basing on his "...you... ...bastard..." reaction. Also, I'm not saying he knew his assailant. It SEEMS that way, at least that's what it looked like to me). If it was Gin who attacked him, which would seem likely if Aizen were behind it because of the attack pattern, then Kensei could have easily told SS about it even after he became a vaizard. Anyway, that's my opinion.

I apologize if this has already been discussed in previous threads but seeing that no thread is devoted to this particular topic, and on account that I am too busy to scan each thread, I decided to create this thread.

-And also, if you post a reply, please be as polite as possible. I have read a lot of replies from other threads that were quite insulting and impolite. Let us not forget that we all hold different opinions and viewpoints. No one person shares your exact same opinion. So if others have opinions that are different, opposite, or contradictory to yours, please do not insult them because for sure, you would not want others to insult you. "If you desire respect, be the first to show it". -
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

It'd make no sense for them to introduce a new villian now. They showed Aizen and Gin were evil from the beginning, and this arc is meant to foreshadow and delay a fight in which Aizen is the strongest character, and obviously the bad guy.

And there's a decent chance that by time the Vizard become human enough to relay the fact that Aizen and Gin are evil, they probably have a KOS order on their head for being incredibly powerful Hollows, and at the very least would have been stripped of their rank. And Aizen can MAKE an alabi. At the moment, they're hollows though.

IS it possible? Sure. But there are better chances that Kubo will kill off all the captains of the current Gotei 13. I don't know what the chance of that is, beyond rediculously low, but that's the point.

Pretty sure it would be Aizen or somebody working under him. He said it before he left SS that he had been experimenting on erasing the boundary between shinigami and hollow.

Bleach

i also think it's none other than aizen

DON'T TALK OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, BOY!!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Pretty sure it would be Aizen or somebody working under him. He said it before he left SS that he had been experimenting on erasing the boundary between shinigami and hollow.
    I totally forgot that!

well if he is he has to frame the soon to be viazards because otherwise they wouldnt have been labeled as shinigami who used ilegal methods to become hollows.

As if they choose it instead of becoming them not by choice
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    well if he is he has to frame the soon to be viazards because otherwise they wouldnt have been labeled as shinigami who used ilegal methods to become hollows.

As if they choose it instead of becoming them not by choice
    Well maybe Urahara created the Hougyoku as a means to make them non hollow-like and make them into humans, then they go through the inner battle against their hollows or some shit like that. I don't know, maybe the head commander issued an order for the Vaizards as we know it now to be executed. Then they run away into the real world while Urahara gets exiled for making such a thing. I forget, what did Urahara get exiled for again? He got exiled for making the Hougyoku or making that cloak to hide spiritual pressure?

he got exiled for creating the gigi(think thats the spelling) that would eventually turn a shinigami into a real human.
    I am McLOVIN

^Proof? I'm almost 100% sure it's never stated why they kick him out. And this situation, with Tessai joining his effort, gives perfect reason for them to be chased down.

Anyway, I figure they're hollows for a lot longer than a few weeks. Eventually, Old man has to issue that they be KOS'd or else run into the possibility of anyone of them wrecking Soul Society. This is probably why they were stated to have illegal hollow powers. Otherwise, we have to assume they just ignore Ichigo using his hollow powers. Every other fight.

I don't think it is Aizen who is behind the disappearances because why would he still be in SS and even become a captain. You gotta think Urahara, Yoruichi, etc. would tell SS what was goin' down. It also seemed like Urahara KNEW something like this was gonna happen. He knew he shouldn't have sent Hiyori out by herself.