Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ForumRPG

ForumRPG

i dunno if you've heard of it but there;s something called forumrpg thats pretty awesome..

It also is pretty pointless. It takes up ALOT of space.

What's wrong with Forum RPs? They're an entertaining way to kill time, and people enjoy doing them.

Besides, I can imagine a Naruto RP or a One Piece RP taking off well here...

He isn't talking about forum roleplays. He's talking about the built in feature, ForumRPG. You get money and exp from posting, and levelup. Then you can battle other people. It's really big though. No doubt it would be fun, but it takes up a ridiculous amount of space.

Oh, well.

Yeah, that does sound pretty cool, but it does sound like it would take up a crazy amount of space.

I dunno, ask Blud or another admin, maybe they'll go for it. Is their decision, after all.

im clueless can someone please explain

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    He isn't talking about forum roleplays. He's talking about the built in feature, ForumRPG. You get money and exp from posting, and levelup. Then you can battle other people. It's really big though. No doubt it would be fun, but it takes up a ridiculous amount of space.
    That is not true. A forum RPG is plain PHP scripts and addons, with in some ocasions images added. It should be no bigger than this forum software itself. The thing about a forum software though, is maintaining it. You might not instantly guess so, but configuring and keeping a forum RPG running is quite the effort.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    I enjoy forumRPGs - But Tetris kept me up till 6am - Imagine what this would do :x

It depends on which RPG software you're running. For example, RPG Inferno Lite, is only 1.4 mb, but the full RPG Inferno is WAY bigger.

You don't have to do that just make a sub forum in the creative center would be easier
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi