Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I'm not sure if these won't go on for longer than expected/planned or even if we will see all now - they could make it so that it later picks where now leaves in another moment of great suspense like Shinji vs Aizen

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Crap i had to reread that chapter cos i couldn't follow the fights. Pretty cool hollow forms

I don't think Aizen needs to fight Shinji - The Kido he used barely worked on Ichigo in an early hollow stage, and Kensei broke free of a similar binding Kido. Hiyori, Love, and Rose could probably be taken away by Aizen now, and Shinji, Hachi, and Lisa can't win alone.

Do I think Aizen will appear before he takes Shinji away - Of course. But they already lost.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    yea im also enjoying this arc, seems much better than the beginning part of the hueco mundo arc, i think we can all conclude that in the main storyline(whenever we return 2 it) the vizard will show up 2 save the captains, and mayb kisuke have some sort of min-battle now with aizen and then it could conclude at the end of the main storyline-after all nobody truly knows how strong kisuke realy is!
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

I dont think we'll a comple Urahara Aizen fight more like several spliced together like the hueco mundo fights you know like Ichigo vs Ulquiorra, captains versus espadas etc, also the chapter just shows that although Urahara maybe responsable he is capacble of taking responsabilaty for what happend, also i dont think the orb was meant to change them back more like the were put into a more controlled state because if it could cure them they would have a long time ago right?
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

I doubt Aizen would want to fight Urahara. Urahara makes the perfect frame bait. He has the tech to do it, the status, and the power. Meanwhile, Aizen is seemingly at a desk this whole time, doing some paperwork as his captain is out, only to recieve the shocking news later. Aizen could probably beat Urahara, but it looks better if Urahara comes back in one piece.

And as to saying that they aren't cured - I imagine that they still had to run inner hollow fights, which seems a lot more difficult considering that they all had hollows that would come out if they started to lose badly. Granted, it's clear that there is a difference in power among those there, and they may have had three extra people to help out, but you do have to wonder how they made it work to an extent.

More to the point, though, I'd say they are cured by now. They have the powers under control and they don't actually have to use them.

As for the vizard coming to save the captains, the big question is how long will they take to show up. Frankly, I'd be surprised by now if Gin and Aizen weren't Vizards as well as powerful captains, and while I feel that most of the captains are probably a bit more ready to handle an Espada than Zaraki, he barely beat number 5 - I have a feeling 1-3 will be destructive monsters. The Numeros are bound to beat the Vice Captains they outnumber. In other words, the Vizard could easily show up too late.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by onewinged View Post
    I think the Hougyoku may have been created already, Urahara fucked up and now he's regrettin it.
    I don't think thats the case, Urahara wouldn't be that stupid, I'm still thinking it was Gin and Aizen testing methods to create vaizards/arrancar. Perhaps Urahara might get framed and thats how he got booted out. I'm still thinking that the Hougyoku was created as a cure for the transformation of Kensei etc.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Kensai's hollow maks and form look kick ass, but theres one thing that caught my eye was when Mashiro showed up and not only does she have the scarf but now the make to make her now look like a Kamen Rider. Thats just cool as a Kamen Rider fan its cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    I don't think thats the case, Urahara wouldn't be that stupid, I'm still thinking it was Gin and Aizen testing methods to create vaizards/arrancar. Perhaps Urahara might get framed and thats how he got booted out. I'm still thinking that the Hougyoku was created as a cure for the transformation of Kensei etc.
    Well, in any case Urahara "didn't think it would turn out like this", he has something to do with the current crisis. I'm not sure why making the Hougyoku now would make him stupid, he created it sooner or later, but now seems like a convenient time. After all, wasn't it Urahara who made the Vaizards? If so, this seems like the perfect opportunity for this.

Quote Originally Posted by onewinged View Post
    Well, in any case Urahara "didn't think it would turn out like this", he has something to do with the current crisis.
    That could mean anything. He sent Hiyori to help 9th division, because he thought that Kensei would be their, so there wasn't any real danger. He was wrong, so he "didn't think it would turn out like this"

I'm not sure why making the Hougyoku now would make him stupid, he created it sooner or later, but now seems like a convenient time. After all, wasn't it Urahara who made the Vaizards? If so, this seems like the perfect opportunity for this.
    When was it said that Urahara created the Vaizards? I don't remember reading that anywhere in the manga.