Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -101 Discussion / -100 Predictions

That was a very, very cool chapter, in terms of showing Mashiro and Kensei as Hollows. I feel so bad for the remainder of the future Vaizard... Either fight your friends, or die... Or the fate they suffer that they don't comprehend yet.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Ah, back to the fighting. Wasn't the Gaiden chaps supposed to end at -100? In any case I was amazed at their power in hollow form, Shinji and the rest were honestly outmatched (since they weren't using Shikai or anything).

And this far into the flashback, I haven't seen anything about the Hougyoku...is this why the Hougyoku was actually created...to save the others who it seems...are about to turn into hollows, and change them back.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Well, I guess it's clear what happened.

Aizen will likely step in soon with Gin to collect a few more hollows. Urahara will show up in time to be perfect frame-bait, and Aizen will use that plus his Bankai to step into the captain position.

Guilt ridden with what happened to his Vice Captain, Urahara vows to make a way to change her back. He makes the orb of distortion. Finds some way to use it on the Vizard. The shinigami powers are kicked in by the orb. Bam Vizard.

The Vizard will show up to save the Captains from defeat.

I kinda thought that the Hollow forms of the captain and vice captain folk would have been more but still their forms looked cool and how Kensei tore out of a lvl 60 bakudou!?! super cool
    A pie in the sky?

Two things...
    1. Is Kensei fighting with his inner hollow right now? If so, it shouldn't be long before Kensei busts out of his hollow form, much like Ichigo did. (Longest time was Hiyori, 69 minutes 2 seconds I believe)
    2. Urahara's cloak looks a lot like his hat and clothes... Does he where clothes that hide his reiatsu all the time? I can't recall anyone ever sensing his reiatsu before a battle...

At Roshi, I was thinking the same thing with Urahara's cloak. Maybe his black uniform that he wears in the present hides his reiatsu still (even though Tessai doesn't?).

I hope we get to see one of the vaizards shikai. I don't just want slice and dice, I want magic (in shikai form)!

I think the whole evaporation energy thing that is somehow turning captains and VC's into hollows will later be sealed by Urahara (when he arrives) into the hougyouko. And Urahara and Tessai are the only ones to witness Shinji and the group become vaizards or overcome their hollows.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    zomgwtfbbq chapter. indeed very nice Mashiro looked like she was already just Vizard I mean out of the mask and the aggressiveness she didn't look much different so we already know her mask form(and Kensei's). Seems like Urahara and Tessai are gonna be the only witnesses to the Hollowification of the soon to be Vizards

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Well although that chapter lacked much content, it does set the scene for something awesome. We know how everyone ends up but it's going to be interesting to watch the events unfold.
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    I think the whole evaporation energy thing that is somehow turning captains and VC's into hollows will later be sealed by Urahara (when he arrives) into the hougyouko.
    This is an interesting idea... Urahara didn't really create the Hougyoku, but mearly contained who/whatever was turning shinigami into vaizards into the form of the Hougyoku... Which would be why he sealed it as soon as he "created" it.

That would mean that the only hollowified shinigami that didn't become that way through the Hougyoku is Ichigo... Hmmmm...
    Last edited by Roshi; 05-23-2008 at 07:10 PM.