0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/402

Nice one Reborn.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So, a calm and calculating Tsuna can't win this fight, thus he needs to switch to his energetic, reckless form. If you can't read your opponents movement, then make your own unpredictable.

I knew as much that Reborn would intervene, but I would never think he would shoot a dying will bullet. Despite knowing exactly what he was about to shoot, I am in awe: fuck is it going to do?!

Dying will mode removes the "external limiters," and Hyper " removes "internal limiters." I think Tsuna is about to enter a state of limitlessness...He will certainly give Bermuda a run for his money...
    Last edited by Americano0305; 09-21-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I forgot that the dying will bullet makes Tsuna lose all inhibition. This should be interesting
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid