View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    13 86.67%
  • Very good

    2 13.33%
  • Okay

    0 0%
  • Mehhh

    0 0%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 135
  1. #111
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,988
    ^You used capital letter words in that same post dude.

    And stop using the "I didn't say that" excuse. We know, he's just telling you what your statement imply to him, not what you actually said. Everyone uses an opponent' implied statement in their arguement, just reading the text as it is won't give much info. True some of the time the arguement "I didn't say that" is useable, but you abuse it way to much.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  2. #112
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    I did not say that you said it.I.DID.NOT.
    Whats wrong with you not being able to understand the meaning of a simple text
    I'm not repeating anything.I'm saying that you cannot use haki on its own,its not a fighting style of itself,thus its a part of your fighting style,no matter what that is.Luffy's haki is a part of his brawling,just like Mihawk's a part of his swordsmanship
    .

    Yes where did i denied any of these.
    The discussion was if haki and swordmanship where 2 diffrent things.
    ???....

    know where you're coming from,but you're wrong.There's no reason for his haki to be the geatest in the world,just because he has insane haki and is one of the strongest in the world
    .

    pfff ....We haven't seen anyone with greater Haki in one piece so far.
    So it's safe to say that !!!

    Listen, every top-tier Admiral, Yonkou or vice admiral eather has great HAkI or a great DF
    akainu logia,kizaru logia,aoukiji logia i know you know this i'm just stressing out so don't get at me
    and i'm pretty shure BM and kaido are devilfruit useres though yet to be confirmed
    with in mind and every top tier known
    it 's safe to asume that shanks has the most powerfull haki

    You did.
    I said this:
    Which was me accusing you of saying that Mihawk and swordsmen are a bad matchup against Dofla.
    You replied that you never claimed that,while you did here:
    I hope that you realise that Dofla being especially good against swordsmen,only means that swordsmen are a bad matchup against him.If you deny that you need proffesional help.
    So,you did in fact lie.That,or you have memory problems and you cant remember what you said
    .

    I knever lied my friend so stop it already

    And i already anwserd against that accusation
    About dofla DF beeing perfect against sword could well be true
    He could use his power to conrol his body because that's his main weapon
    i hope you know, we seen dofla using this power several times
    so it's only logical he would use that if fighting mihawk
    mihawk who coan't use his sword is powerless
    if you look at it this way it's the perfect way
    also he can cut things with his DF.
    and this is where i brought in shanks becuz his haki he cold resist donfla DF better due to his insane haki.
    that all there is to it.

    Yes donfla DF COULD be a great counter against mihawk
    just like the example with buggy.

    Though despit all this my main CLAIM is and i Qoute myself

    Why put mihawk number 1 ? you feel the wrath of halaros536 hahaha lolzz .
    don flamingo could ALSO easily be nr 1 (i'm not saying he is)
    it's unfair to put mihawk above donflaming or vice versa
    This was my first post adressing the mihawk vs donfla mather .

    What you say would be accurate,if all or most of the Shichibukai were on the same level,which they arent.The Yonkou are obviously stronger than most of the Shichibukai,but that doesnt generate a rule,that whoever is a Shichi is automatically weaker than the Yonkou.
    i would like it if you quote verything i said about a certain topic(even if it's long ). because i explained
    verry wel why it is that Yonkou title >>shibukai .

    First off all they are stronger then everyshibukai. i like the way you adressed it
    Becuz your fanboy brain in fact is saying that the yonkou are stronger then any shibukai EXCEPT MIHAWK

    Shichibukai range from Croc to Mihawk,the differences between them are gargantuan.Just because most of the Shichibukai are weak compared to the Yonko,doesnt make it a rule that everyone who joins the Shichi should be weaker than the Yonkou
    .

    I agree that not every shibukai hasa the same strenght
    But arranging them from croc to mihawk is your little fanbrain putting mihawk on them
    There are no Pirates and i say pirates currently stronger then a a yonkou
    this also goes for the captains
    Mihawk is a shibukai and together with donfla the strongest of them


    You asked where you said that Boa's crew is weak and I answered by saying that I didnt say that you said that.Am I lying?Show me where did I accuse you of saying that,then?
    You just didnt want to answer to my point
    Concession accepted my dear friend.
    Dude again jsut to be claer here are my statements
    and tell me this time what do you disagree or agree on

    i'm saying that it's a fact that boa isn't yonkou level
    because again she has a crew and an island with woman with haki but still needs that title for the safety of her island
    just like that granny said .To put it simple a yonkou wouldn't
    I also said that the captain makes the biggest diffrence ...i backed that up with the WB example

    So witch part you disgree ?

    Mihawk=The strongest swordsman in the world
    Rayleigh=Swordsman
    Mihawk>Rayleigh.
    Not true Rayleigh has shown he can use all types of haki
    His great Haki abilaty has been emphesized and hyped
    witch we haven't seen from mihawk
    Thus why i think this compensates his swordmanship
    thue i don't think sword skill between mihawk and ray are far appart

    Let me ask you shanks against mihawk
    shanks is a swordman ..so it's confirmed that mihawk>> shanks ????
    or does that insane Haki ODA always hypes end points out useles becuz where talking abou mihawk
    becuz this is where you getting trying to make mihawk the stronges person in one piece

    Of course he does,he's a Yonkou.You have yet to explain how does that mean that Shanks>>>Mihawk.
    Good because Again you starting using Hype to confirm that mihawk >> donfla
    You are the one strating all the HYPing
    i just went allong with because i knew shanks was more hyped then mihawk
    BUT EVERY time you throw in an exeption

    So you judge someone's strength based on whether or not he was interested in the war?

    OMG!!!He stopped Aka's punch.And Marco stopped Kizaru's,kicked him to the ground,kicked Aokiji.Isnt it expected from an admiral level fightet to be able to do that?Whats so special about Shanks stoppind a punch from Aka,which was meant for Coby.
    Akainu would be completely retarded to start a fight with another emperor and his crew,while they were fighting another one+ BB and countless other pirates.If you're implying that the guy who attacked Wb head on,got afraid of Shanks,you're not in your right mind.
    Again here that little fanboy brain of yours is trying to twist things
    i only said those thing in reply ...to your post where you began discretting shanks stopping the war
    and throwing all that nonsens off your .

    I said "as it seems".And it was the entire BB crew against him.I dont know what happened off panel,but its a fact that BB lost all his overconfidence.Anyway,fact remains that they also ran away from Aka,so Shanks isnt any special case
    No he didn't loos confidence my friend .It never was implyed in any way ...i don't know where you got that . He was just beeing smart
    like i said go look in the manga. He says NO ONE can stop me know ill destroy ... (chapter 579 page 7)
    this was after facing sengoku ==> THESE ARE DEFINTLY NOT WORDS OFF SOMEONE THAT LOST HIS CONFIDENCE.
    (again i'm not yelling or angry)
    I the contrary he was more confident then ever.
    against shanks he was just beeing smart knowing he couldn't beat even with 2 DF my friend(though he didn't controlled the gura gura no mi verry ).this also against akainu
    He defintly wouldn't react the same way if mihawk challanged him (please also react to the first part).

    Of course,he would,but the same woul happen against Akainu,Kizaru,Aokiji anyone whom you can label as admiral level.There's a reason as for why the usually so crazy overconfident Teach,decided to ran away when he heard that Aka was coming,despite having his whole crew there
    .

    Dude he was fighting sengoku even garp buttet in ??? i think fleet admiral + garp (def admiral level)
    He wouldn't run from marco , mihawk , donfla that for shure !!!!

    Yeah and he also cut an iceberg as long as the entire iceland,casually and by mistake
    Yes that was awsome to !!!

    I'm gonna say it again.You have a really,really serious problem with your reading comprehension.I never,ever said that its not possible,I've said that it is.I'm saying that its not very likely,because nothing so far indicates so.
    Nobody has ever denied Dofla's strength,especially me.In case you didnt notice,just a while ago,I was having a debate supporting him.None of that though proves that he can fight on par with the admirals,while we know that Mihawk can.
    YES all these thing indicate he is admiral level.
    the fact that he's crew contains a top vice admiral
    shurely implies that he is above him wich makes him more likely to be admiral level
    you can't say he's between admiral an vice admiral level.
    that's just bullshitt because with everything else he defintly is admiral level
    by that mihawk is equel to donfla
    I know this hurts you verry much because
    i remember one of your signatures People worship God ...you know the rest
    This only shows your fanatic mind and that wathever i say about mihawk rejected.
    and this is a waste of time though i enjoy it.
    SO BY This ill Say MIHAWK is the strongest character in one piece
    i bet you little fanboy brain was exploding with Joy when he read this
    hahaha
    Last edited by athary; 09-28-2012 at 10:51 PM.

  3. #113
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,698
    You guys are boring, arguing over trivial matters. Even though you're all right in some ways and wrong in some ways, you are all being biased and that automatically moots your side. Be more objective and throw away that arrogance. There are several proper threads to discuss these matters.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...gest-Man-Title
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...he-Shichibukai
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...al-Haki-Thread

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  4. #114
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You guys are boring, arguing over trivial matters. Even though you're all right in some ways and wrong in some ways, you are all being biased and that automatically moots your side. Be more objective and throw away that arrogance. There are several proper threads to discuss these matters.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...gest-Man-Title
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...he-Shichibukai
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...al-Haki-Thread
    Hee hee hee, I'm just arguing because I find it fun XD. And really, what else would we use this thread for if we weren't argueing this point?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #115
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hee hee hee, I'm just arguing because I find it fun XD. And really, what else would we use this thread for if we weren't argueing this point?
    What is Law's goal with the SAD, to destroy it or control it; are Monet and Law in cahoots and that's why she stepped in for Caesar so as to allow him to arrive right where Law wanted him (also, we still haven't seen Monet's heart come into play, which is supposedly in Law's control); is Luffy completely oblivious to Monet's conversation with Doflamingo, or has he already been briefed as to what is happening by Monet herself (because we all know there is no possible way that Luffy lost to this harpy DF user, right? Right? Right?; will we finally see a Smoker-Law vs Vergo-Caesar showedown; after all we've seen and had to attempt to wrap our heads around this arc, is Law using Luffy afterall?

    Whether or not the SHs, G-5 and Smoker, and Law are going to get beaten down by Doflamingo's goons upon Baby 5 and Buffalo's arrival; will both sides leave Punk Hazard in relative unsettled terms or a clear one sided "triumph" of sorts; is this the first chapter of SH infamy in the NW?

    What is the little girl with the eyepatch sort of deal eating some sort of delectable from her fingers's name? I'm going with Plum Cherry because Olive just sounds ridiculous XD

    In all seriousness, I'm starting to agree with xioaxioa, while the debate was humorous at the beginning, and well welcomed to these forums after how many months of low to in- activity, the dissections of the arguments are becoming to tiresome, confusing, and frankly, diluted in any sense of a reasonable discussion. Not bashing your guys' gumption, or even the logic you are attempting to convey to your opponent, but it is starting to sound like a shouting match of petty insults....

  6. #116
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    No,you dont.Its quite likely that he uses strings and that he can infuse them with haki.Again,you have no idea how exactly his power works or if it can work on logias or not.Stop specculating and focus on things that you can know with some certainity.

    Saying that his power wouldnt work on Croc doesnt change the fact that he would roflstomp him,because he wouldnt stomp him because of his ability,but because he's generally superior to him.
    Thus why I said define superior. Has Dofla ever shown anything other than his DF ability? It's not like his actually punched anyway, and when he did a kick, it was against Croc, of which it was a tie.

    They were burnt because they made direct contact with his body,Croc didnt.Cant you even think of something so simple?What are you a 5th grader?

    You dont need haki to cut,pierce or stab a logia user.
    Your clearly ignoring my argument, and acting stupid while your at it. As I mentioned already, and will do so again:
    It's not a freaken feat to cut a logia, and nor was that my point. My point is that non haki users had their weapons melted upon contact with Akainu, Croc's attack didn't melt, it went right through him. There's a difference

    Obviously.

    His sables was super strong back then as well,nothing changed in the war or ID.Luffy is just near immune to blunt damage.
    I'm not saying Sables was meant to hurt him. I'm saying someone as huge as a demon guard would be knocked out and sent flying by Sables, while Luffy didn't even fly 2m. And it's not like Luffy grabbed onto a piece of rock to excape of anything, his arms and legs were going to save the barrel of water. Thus the plot kai.

    Its not plotkai,thats just how strong Luffy's hit was.Again,yeah Croc was superior to Luffy,but bring post TS Zoro in his place.He could get as arrogant as he wanted and Luffy wouldnt stand a single chance.His hits would be like mosquito bites,not to mention that he couldnt even land one.Thats the difference between Croc and people who matter now.
    Luffy couldn't hit Croc when Croc was taking it seriously. Did you note now many storm attacks he evaded. Did you note all the time he dodged the kicks and punches. He only got hit when he was arrogant and not being serious. And it's obviously plot kai. I mean Jozu who is strong enough to fight on par with an Admiral, rammed into Croc with his "brillant punk" and Croc took less damage from that than he did from Luffy's storm. So are you saying Luffy no gear storm does more damage than one of WB's strongest commander's named attack?

    Its time to start getting through your head that cutting a logia isnt a feat.
    More like it's time for you to grow up and quit avoiding the point. The point isn't cutting a logia, it's how far he managed to do so. It's like punching a sand bag. Just punching it isn't a feat. But punching it so hard that your fist pieces right through it, that's a feat. Croc managed to cut way deeper than Vista ever did, thus the difference between their ability.

    Jozu obviously didnt hit Croc as hard as he could.Just like obviously Luffy didnt hit Coby giving its all and Mihawk's attacks were more than half assed when he was attacking Luffy and of course Sengoku wasnt trying his best when he attacked Luffy.This manga is full of examples of people holding back against people much weaker than them and the war was a prime example of that.And there's no way that Croc could have gone from being brought down by Luffy's hit to being able to attack serious attacks from Jozu in some months.That would require a growth rate much greater than Luffy's.
    You mean like how Croc held back against Luffy right through their battles right. Come on. Mihawk and Dofla had no reason to get serious in the war, but for Jozu and Sengoku, they both had their pride and Ace's life on the line. As if they weren't serious.

    Saying that Croc>>>>>>>>everyone isnt the only way for someone to be biased.An Arlong fan doesnt need to say that Arlong is a top-tier to be biased,just saying that he's Croc level would make him biased cause he makes him much stronger than he really is.In our case you're being biased by trying to present Croc as bing on a similar level as a post TS main villain.
    Then tell me, why did Oda chose to bring Croc back into the NW? Especially if Croc is that weak, he would have no standing in the NW, not with the "worst gen" rookies there now as strong as Law. If someone like Law can deal with Croc then what's the point of him.

    If you mention something in a debate,it must have an actual relevance.Luffy wearing a straw hats is there as well,but I wont mention it because it means nothing to our debate.Croc having lost due to plot,is something that I have acknowledged evry single time I have debated with you on that matter and you have no reason to emphasize it again and again like it matters.
    And how does plot kai not have anything to do with the debate? How would explain Luffy taking both Smoker and Ace down at the resturant? If that isn't plot kai then what is?


    His title does so.You might not like it,you may cry about it if you like,but thats what his title mean.Titles given by Oda are and will always be more important than your theories and what would seem better to you.

    Bullshit.There's no basis for that in the entire manga.All titles are not the same.Of course the one who's gonna call Dragon the "World's Most Dangerous Man",will be the WG,since its to them that he's dangerous.

    You have no proof that the WG gives the title of the WSS to its holder.Manga panels now or stop making things up.
    I'm not crying about anything, but you seem to be. I'm open to ideas is all. We know that Oda is giving titles from the WG perspective. A perfect example of this is "Worlds Most Dangerous Man". How is Dragon the most dangerous? In terms of power? How about the Yonkou? In terms of to innocent cervillians? He rescued Sabo from the evil nobles. He is dangerous only to the world government, and thus they named him World Most Dangerous Man.

    And what do you mean bullshit. In chapter 432, Robin clearly states that the WG gave Dragon that title. And not shit someone in the manga has to give the characters the title, you don't serously want to say the characters in the manga reconise Oda as a God, and thus pray to him and shit like that. The titles Worlds greatest etc are titles for those in OP to reconise, and thus they would be set from the view of those in OP. Just like in real life, who gave MJ the title "King of Pop", who gave the GTR the title "Godzilla". It's all paparazi, the news presents a title, and if the general public accept it (talking about the NPC of OPverse, not real life), it sticks. If the newpaper declared WB "World Strongest", an no one out there defeats him, then the title sticks. If Mihawk is declared "World Strongest Swordsmen", and no other swordsmen defeats him, then he remains WSS. As Rayleigh had retired, no one challenged and defeated him, thus he became WSS. I mean it's not like he has defeated Shanks or anything, nor is there any proof that Kaidou doesn't use swords.

    Basically put, I'm saying if WB had picked up a sword, and swung it. He wouldn't be considered a Swordsmen. Much like Kizaru has been shown to use a sword (albeit made of light) yet you wouldn't consider him a swordsmen would you. And it's not like it's been said that Mihawk had defeated everyone who used a sword, including Shanks or Rayleigh.


    Again,his title includes all swordsmen,not only the ones who are active.Dont go making up your own definitions as you please.Strongest swordsman means strongest swordsman,thats all.There's no way that Oda would give him this title only to troll the readers and Zoro into thinking that he's the strongest,having Zoro accepting him as his ultimate benchmark,only to discover that he actually isnt the strongest in the world,thus Zoro beating him wont make him the strongest either.You may as well say that Oda has been hypying up the emperors as the strongest pirates ruling the NW,only to be revealed that there are crews much stronger than theirs,that can beat them.
    As above, Oda gave the title in perspective of the WG and public of OPverse. I mean it's like how Roger was declared PK. Who was he declared PK to and by who, and to who. Heck, there's no evidence that Roger didn't use swords either.

  7. #117
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You guys are boring, arguing over trivial matters. Even though you're all right in some ways and wrong in some ways, you are all being biased and that automatically moots your side. Be more objective and throw away that arrogance. There are several proper threads to discuss these matters.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...gest-Man-Title
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...he-Shichibukai
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...al-Haki-Thread
    I don't care if you find me boring that okay with me
    ive become stubborn about this hahaha
    but what else is this thread for, i know technically this isn't the right thread
    that because the discussion became wider and other mathers/things where brought in.
    Where keeping this thread alive lolz
    and also this also let me forget that one piece was on a break !!!!
    Last edited by athary; 09-29-2012 at 11:30 AM.

  8. #118
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    160
    I expected an early release of the new chapter today..


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  9. #119
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    I expected an early release of the new chapter today..
    Lolz, and why would you expect that?

    Don't forget, the last time it was all WSJ that was on break due to Olympics, this time, it's just OP. If OP has an early release, then that would mean so would the others, which wouldn't work since they all had releases this week.

  10. #120
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Lolz, and why would you expect that?

    Don't forget, the last time it was all WSJ that was on break due to Olympics, this time, it's just OP. If OP has an early release, then that would mean so would the others, which wouldn't work since they all had releases this week.
    Dont Know why, just hoped for it >.<


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •