• Very good

2 13.33%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Mehhh

0 0%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Why put mihawk number 1 ? you feel the wrath of halaros536 hahaha lolzz .
    don flamingo could ALSO easily be nr 1 (i'm not saying he is)
    it's unfair to put mihawk above donflaming or vice versa
    The reason being is that now it's time for Donflamingo arc. Meaning that that he will be be beaten by current Luffy or slightly stronger Luffy. That means Mihawk is stronger as he won't be defeated until much much later.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The reason being is that now it's time for Donflamingo arc. Meaning that that he will be be beaten by current Luffy or slightly stronger Luffy. That means Mihawk is stronger as he won't be defeated until much much later.
    I agree, but it just me or d current luffy haven't show his real power now?
    I mean, yes luffy did overpowered Caesar, but let's say Caesar only an average member in term of strength in Dofla's. If he can only do that, I see there are way far distance between luffy and Dofla.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post

Must have bad memory, but I believe the debate was in regards to Crocs strength, in which your stance was that he was too weak to be considered a shichibukai, having been defeated by pre-gear Luffy, and our stance was that Croc clearly had lost due to plot kai, and shown himself quite powerful during the war. Also note that at no point was it said that Doflamingo was weak, or that Croc was stronger than him, only that little was known of him. Feel free to scan back through the threads if you wish, although from memory we used up 20 pages worth of essays against each other, so you'll be reading quite a bit. Alas, you have really nothing to brag about.
    I think that you're reffering to another debate.I'm reffering to a debate in which Cross supported that nothing puts Dofla above Croc and that Croc being stronger is more likely.I can post the link if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Why put mihawk number 1 ? you feel the wrath of halaros536 hahaha lolzz .
    don flamingo could ALSO easily be nr 1 (i'm not saying he is)
    it's unfair to put mihawk above donflaming or vice versa
    No,he actually couldnt.Dofla will be faced by Luffy and co in the near future arcs,Mihawk is Zoro's final opponent and the WSS.Mihawk's hype is greater than Dofla's by far.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I'm not quite sure either but he just sits there and not giving a fuck while letting Sanji fight Vergo. Maybe it wouldn't be fair if he help Sanji or maybe for the simple fact that they outnumber the enemies this time around specially with Smoker and Law on their side. The opposition needs more men so Zoro would finally have someone to fight. I think Vergo will be fighting either Smokey, Law or Sanji again. Zoro has no real opponent here.
    He's clearly stronger than Sanji,there's no point to have those two fight again in this arc.

I believed Dofla is strong but I'm surprised that he has this big and strong crew. It's even possible that Vergo ain't even his strongest crew member. This could be the perfect fight for the strawhats/Hearts to prepare themselves for a Yonkou.
    I'm pretty sure that he isnt his strongest crew member.

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    I agree, but it just me or d current luffy haven't show his real power now?
    I mean, yes luffy did overpowered Caesar, but let's say Caesar only an average member in term of strength in Dofla's. If he can only do that, I see there are way far distance between luffy and Dofla.
    Dofla is much stronger than Luffy for now,thats clear,but it wont be that way for too long.

True but as you said, so does Dofla is than Luffy. Oda might be giving Sanji his chance at the limelight. I admit it has little chance since they have no real connection.

Anyway, the dude that looks like Sabo could very well be Sabo indeed but only as a double agent for the revolutionaries. This could also create conflict with him and Luffy at the start and would make to a good story.

sig made by me

Does the super milk healing bone thing only apply to Brook? Cause Sanji could sure use some of that right now.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Must have bad memory, but I believe the debate was in regards to Crocs strength, in which your stance was that he was too weak to be considered a shichibukai, having been defeated by pre-gear Luffy, and our stance was that Croc clearly had lost due to plot kai, and shown himself quite powerful during the war. Also note that at no point was it said that Doflamingo was weak, or that Croc was stronger than him, only that little was known of him. Feel free to scan back through the threads if you wish, although from memory we used up 20 pages worth of essays against each other, so you'll be reading quite a bit. Alas, you have really nothing to brag about.
    true story ! but if we are going to get back into this we should really go to another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    On a side note, it is much less entertaining to belittle you ,cross, when you aren't here to battle back lol
    naw ive mellowed out over the years, and it would be off topic to get in to in this thread any way. it must be troll season again, so let the trolls blabber on, thats all there good for.

but about sanjis leg............. yeah looks bad, but i am sure chopper might have something new up his sleeve to fix him up. i mean at least he did not break his leg, its just a fracture.

also, arisart, love that post about sabo, and i agree it would make a really nice story!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    true story ! but if we are going to get back into this we should really go to another thread.
    I understand that CM might have thought that I was talking about another debate,but you're saying"true story" when he says that you never said that Croc is stronger than Doffla?Will you even resort to lying just to avoid admitting that you were wrong like always?

Whats that?

look i would be willing to say they are on par but i really don't see saying he is strong since 1. for all we know he can not do a thing to a logia. 2. his powers had not effect on croc. 3. and croc has more destructive power and mobility.ill say on par but i really think croc is stronger but i wont say flamingo is stronger.
    Here you arent even willing to admit that Dofla's in on par with Croc.Then you change your mind in the same post,say that you'll say that they're on par,but of course Dofla is in no way stronger than Croc.

Here you even say that we have a nice case for Croc being stronger:

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...l=1#post824601

And then you said again that Dofla isnt as powerfull as Croc.

im not saying flamingo is weak just not as powerful as croc. yeah he is dangerous as hell and a bad ass to boot but croc just has more power.
    These are just some posts.There are countless posts there with you supporting the idea that Croc being stronger than Dofla is more likely than vice versa and denying that Dofla's hype of being a NW main villain and his feats in the war,give him the benefit of the doubt against Croc.

True but as you said, so does Dofla is than Luffy. Oda might be giving Sanji his chance at the limelight. I admit it has little chance since they have no real connection.
    I dont think that those two having a rematch is out of the question,but i dont think it will happen during this arc.So,Sanji will suddenly get much stronger?He cant fight him now(not to mention that he hast healed yet),he will just lose.
    Last edited by halaros536; 09-23-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Ah, so it was a different thread. One during the period I was afk. Would have been an interesting debate. Although I'm with Cross where he says they both are about par... I think Dofla is getting over hyped a bit just because of his crews strength and his shiftiness.

It doesn't surprise me that Dofla has such strong crew members. In fact, he seems closer to a Yonkou than a Shichibukai, but then again, we know that Boa Hancock has a whole army of haki users at her disposal, and she's one of the newer members. Kuma was formally part of the RA, and was comrades with people like Ivankov. Jimbei himself is a beast, and pretty much has the whole of Fisherman Island as his support. Dofla, having a strong crew is reasonable.

Luffy is far from being able to match Dofla though, for those thinking it. I mean someone like Vergo seems like potential trouble. Nice to see Dofla ranking Luffy above Law though, and sending 5 people (Vergo, Ceaser, Monet, 2 new guys) to fight Luffy, Zoro, Sanji(injured), Law and Smoker. I don't think Luffy and Co will win without outside help.

Ah, so it was a different thread. One during the period I was afk. Would have been an interesting debate. Although I'm with Cross where he says they both are about par... I think Dofla is getting over hyped a bit just because of his crews strength and his shiftiness.
    You must be kidding,right?Someone who is still above post TS Luffy,someone who has subordinates like Vergo and probably even stronger ones,is on par with Croc?Tell me,what are you smoking?It must be really good.

It doesn't surprise me that Dofla has such strong crew members. In fact, he seems closer to a Yonkou than a Shichibukai, but then again, we know that Boa Hancock has a whole army of haki users at her disposal, and she's one of the newer members.
    Kuma was formally part of the RA, and was comrades with people like Ivankov. Jimbei himself is a beast, and pretty much has the whole of Fisherman Island as his support. Dofla, having a strong crew is reasonable.
    Hancock's island may be filled with haki users,but its a joke compared to Dofla's crew,seeing that her strongest fighters were weaker than pre TS Luffy.FI doesnt even compare.In terms of crew strength,Dofla is unrivaled among the Shichibukai.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    I dont think that those two having a rematch is out of the question,but i dont think it will happen during this arc.So,Sanji will suddenly get much stronger?He cant fight him now(not to mention that he hast healed yet),he will just lose.
    Well, Zoro was in the same situation when he fought Daz Bones. His ass was getting whooped till he had (I assume) a haki outburst in the end. Someone said that this just could be a little intro arc into something bigger. With that crew Dofla has this could be a very big arc so another round of whatever fight that will happen on PH might get a rematch when we enter the bigger arc.

It doesn't surprise me that Dofla has such strong crew members. In fact, he seems closer to a Yonkou than a Shichibukai, but then again, we know that Boa Hancock has a whole army of haki users at her disposal, and she's one of the newer members. Kuma was formally part of the RA, and was comrades with people like Ivankov. Jimbei himself is a beast, and pretty much has the whole of Fisherman Island as his support. Dofla, having a strong crew is reasonable.

Luffy is far from being able to match Dofla though, for those thinking it. I mean someone like Vergo seems like potential trouble. Nice to see Dofla ranking Luffy above Law though, and sending 5 people (Vergo, Ceaser, Monet, 2 new guys) to fight Luffy, Zoro, Sanji(injured), Law and Smoker. I don't think Luffy and Co will win without outside help.
    That's exactly the reason why he's suddenly being hyped up. Usually, when you think of a Shichibukai, you think individual strength since all of their crew is simply weak, Pre TS Luffy would beat anyone on any Shichibukai's known crew members. Now that we know he has underlings that's within a Shichibukai level then he must be on the upper echelon of the group.

Dofla would be a really bad match up for Luffy. We saw how Dofla cut Oars jr's leg like it was butter. Luffy needs to pump all of his CoA to his arms when he stretch it. I have no idea how Oda would play this fight. When I imagine it, Luffy always lose.

I think they can managed. And we must not forget that Law's crew is not here yet. Jean Bart looks really strong. I think they can managed coz if not then they have no right to challange a Yonkou. They need to deal with this with their own. Then they will have additional help from Kid, Basil, Appo and maybe even Jinbei for the Yonkou fight.

sig made by me