• Very good

2 13.33%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Mehhh

0 0%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Saulleron bond
    Hmm guys as I have not finished the chapter so kind be 100% sure about its excellency, but its looking good till now.
    I will post again as i will finish the chapter.

Get more info click here this url >>> http://couponjet.org/wisefoodstorage...upons-code.htm
    Last edited by Saulleron; 02-05-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^Interesting theory actually.

On a side note, any one want to speculate the bounties Law and/or Doflamingo would plausibly recieve following this arc, assuming either or both of their titles are revoked following the quickly disintegrating condition of trust and reliability the WG can have in the Shichibukai? Also, this lends towards the theory myself, xioaxioa and a few others have about the Supernovas replacing the Shichibukai as one of the Three Great Powers or becoming the Fourth. Thoughts?
    yeah. i agree with that, ive been sailing on that ship for some time now.

but this is getting interesting. kinnimon could have just killed his son and if not some heavy shit is about to drop on him either way.
    and we found out about a possible tragic past? sounds more and more like straw hat material to me lol.

but i digress. and i doubt it but could sad possible be what turns people in to dragons? im not even sure about that one my self. but i doubt it to. but what could sad be? an acronym of some kind. ? ? ?

also, i really want ussop to stop fucking around with the stink bomb plants and start busting out the big plants.
    Last edited by cross777; 09-20-2012 at 06:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On a side note, any one want to speculate the bounties Law and/or Doflamingo would plausibly recieve following this arc, assuming either or both of their titles are revoked following the quickly disintegrating condition of trust and reliability the WG can have in the Shichibukai? Also, this lends towards the theory myself, xioaxioa and a few others have about the Supernovas replacing the Shichibukai as one of the Three Great Powers or becoming the Fourth. Thoughts?
    Whoa there buddy, don't just go dropping my name to put credentials to your theory. I said the Supernova's would replace the Yonkou. The Shichibukai are a Government Power used to suppress the Yonkou as apposed to The Supernova's who are a Anti Government group out to take eliminate the Yonkou and take control of their territory. Being that they both have the same goal, I won't disregard your side.

With the dragon thing, Kinemon already said that it is a "Parents Revenge". Seeing as Momonosuke was just turned into a dragon recently and was not with the others when they left the Lab: The dragons are used to capture the children. Kinemon, being able to use CoO Haki detected his sun being captured and followed it to punk hazard, like aggeroff said. The Dragon that Kinemon and brook just beat was not Momonosuke seeing that the dragon was being used before Momonosuke turned. I theorize that as they were using the dragon, which means they already knew of the dragon and where it came from, yet had no idea that Momonosuke and turned.

With the dude with the Top Hat: Besides the hat and goggles, his body looks mechanized. It should also be noted that according to One Piece Green, Sabo wasn't saved. Sabo is the Obito of One Piece.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Whoa there buddy, don't just go dropping my name to put credentials to your theory. I said the Supernova's would replace the Yonkou. The Shichibukai are a Government Power used to suppress the Yonkou as apposed to The Supernova's who are a Anti Government group out to take eliminate the Yonkou and take control of their territory. Being that they both have the same goal, I won't disregard your side.
    Don't assume your name validates someone's theory just because you're xioaxioa...unless cross is using you maybe...but I digress. What I simply was attempting to convey, albeit while not clearly differentiating the two theories of what great power exactly the Supernovas will replace, is that the Supernovas are continually illustrating their disregard for established power while simultaneously, though contradictingly, establishing themselves as a power as well. Whereas we have discussed the plausibility of the Supernovas replacing one of the Three Great powers, namely the Yonkou up until this point, I brought a new possibility that the Supernovas would replace the Shichibukai because of the continual mistrust the WG must be having when the Warlords use the title for their own corrupted means.

Vergo will fight to Smoker? Quite possible.

Epic chapter is epic.Doflamingo!!!!!!

Vergo seems to be quite skilled with Geppou,doesnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post

-Luffy and law as a vessel ?
    Mistranslation.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Zoro would now have something to do to kill his boredom and for Luffy to take things seriously coz Ceasar and Vergo just won't cut it.
    I understand Ceasar,but why Vergo?

I doubt that Dofla will loose his title after the PH arc.Its not like Smoker has any proof about anything that Dofla has done.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

With the dude with the Top Hat: Besides the hat and goggles, his body looks mechanized. It should also be noted that according to One Piece Green, Sabo wasn't saved. Sabo is the Obito of One Piece.
    I dont know if Sabo is alive,but i assure you that Oda wont pull such a stupid thing.And that guy wont turn out to be Sabo.

Something quite irrelevant,but i would like to mention it.I know that most of you guys already knew that Dofla is crazy strong and obviously many times stronger than guys like pre TS Croc,but i had a debate with Cross,Scarred Luffy and another retard(back in 2011),in which they supported that nothing in terms of hype indicates that Dofla is that strong and that he isnt any stronger than Croc.I had promised that i would laugh at their faces,when we learned more about how strong Dofla is.So,i'm really sorry for bragging about having told the obvious,but i had to say it,it was kinda like a bet to me.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post

Something quite irrelevant,but i would like to mention it.I know that most of you guys already knew that Dofla is crazy strong and obviously many times stronger than guys like pre TS Croc,but i had a debate with Cross,Scarred Luffy and another retard(back in 2011),in which they supported that nothing in terms of hype indicates that Dofla is that strong and that he isnt any stronger than Croc.I had promised that i would laugh at their faces,when we learned more about how strong Dofla is.So,i'm really sorry for bragging about having told the obvious,but i had to say it,it was kinda like a bet to me.
    Well your first problem was entering into an argument with cross. How anyone could deny that Doflamingo was and is one of the upper tier Shichibukai, likely surpassed by Mihawk alone, is absolute idiocy. Upon his introduction we could have gathered as much about his character and presumable strength as we now once again see illustrated in this arc. He was manipulating presumably vice admiral level officers in Marineford when Croc was first defeated (showing his disregard for possible reprecussions in the Marine HQ); then in the war he showed how much he took pleasure in the chaos by laughing and using a nonchalant fighting style; furthermore, the higher ups of the WG enlisted him to eliminate his fellow warlord Moria, who was no means a pushover Shichibukai himself, after which, upon failing in his task, he stood in the main office and calmly stated that at anytime he could do whatever he pleased regardless of what title he held.

Idk how much you argued, but simply seeing these brief appearances, Doflamingo is easily number 2 behind Mihawk, which I believe you of all people, halaros, will agree with.

On a side note, it is much less entertaining to belittle you ,cross, when you aren't here to battle back lol

I doubt that Dofla will loose his title after the PH arc.Its not like Smoker has any proof about anything that Dofla has done.
    Agreed. I doubt that Law would lose his position either, as most of the blame would fall on Ceaser, and Law could have claimed to be stopping him.

Must have bad memory, but I believe the debate was in regards to Crocs strength, in which your stance was that he was too weak to be considered a shichibukai, having been defeated by pre-gear Luffy, and our stance was that Croc clearly had lost due to plot kai, and shown himself quite powerful during the war. Also note that at no point was it said that Doflamingo was weak, or that Croc was stronger than him, only that little was known of him. Feel free to scan back through the threads if you wish, although from memory we used up 20 pages worth of essays against each other, so you'll be reading quite a bit. Alas, you have really nothing to brag about.

Well your first problem was entering into an argument with cross. How anyone could deny that Doflamingo was and is one of the upper tier Shichibukai, likely surpassed by Mihawk alone, is absolute idiocy. Upon his introduction we could have gathered as much about his character and presumable strength as we now once again see illustrated in this arc. He was manipulating presumably vice admiral level officers in Marineford when Croc was first defeated (showing his disregard for possible reprecussions in the Marine HQ); then in the war he showed how much he took pleasure in the chaos by laughing and using a nonchalant fighting style; furthermore, the higher ups of the WG enlisted him to eliminate his fellow warlord Moria, who was no means a pushover Shichibukai himself, after which, upon failing in his task, he stood in the main office and calmly stated that at anytime he could do whatever he pleased regardless of what title he held.

Idk how much you argued, but simply seeing these brief appearances, Doflamingo is easily number 2 behind Mihawk, which I believe you of all people, halaros, will agree with.

On a side note, it is much less entertaining to belittle you ,cross, when you aren't here to battle back lol
    Why put mihawk number 1 ? you feel the wrath of halaros536 hahaha lolzz .
    don flamingo could ALSO easily be nr 1 (i'm not saying he is)
    it's unfair to put mihawk above donflaming or vice versa

I understand Ceasar,but why Vergo?
    I'm not quite sure either but he just sits there and not giving a fuck while letting Sanji fight Vergo. Maybe it wouldn't be fair if he help Sanji or maybe for the simple fact that they outnumber the enemies this time around specially with Smoker and Law on their side. The opposition needs more men so Zoro would finally have someone to fight. I think Vergo will be fighting either Smokey, Law or Sanji again. Zoro has no real opponent here.

I believed Dofla is strong but I'm surprised that he has this big and strong crew. It's even possible that Vergo ain't even his strongest crew member. This could be the perfect fight for the strawhats/Hearts to prepare themselves for a Yonkou.

sig made by me