View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    13 86.67%
  • Very good

    2 13.33%
  • Okay

    0 0%
  • Mehhh

    0 0%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 135
  1. #121
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Dont Know why, just hoped for it >.<
    one advice
    keep hoping untill wednesday! lol

  2. #122
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    one advice
    keep hoping untill wednesday! lol
    Yeah thats something for sure now ! lol.

    --

    Ow, and something bothered me.. Where is Franky?
    He said he was going to Sunny but he couldnt survive that? or could he?
    Curious how Oda Will play that one..


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  3. #123
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Yeah thats something for sure now ! lol.

    --

    Ow, and something bothered me.. Where is Franky?
    He said he was going to Sunny but he couldnt survive that? or could he?
    Curious how Oda Will play that one..
    I would't be suprise if franky could survive! shinokuni.
    thouh i think he's still inside
    I think he was first to leave and he is already where the ships are beeing docked.
    Like i said earlier maybe he is coating the ship, since we seen that den den mushi survive like that

    anywho he'll turn out somewhere.

  4. #124
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Franky prob has a gas mask/shield thing. That or he could just use his lazers and use the force of the explosions to push away the gas.

  5. #125
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Franky prob has a gas mask/shield thing. That or he could just use his lazers and use the force of the explosions to push away the gas.
    Yeah, but because of the nature of the gas, a person doesn't even have to breathe it in for it to work--it just has to get on their skin. Like Magellan's poison. Come to think of it, I still don't know why Ceasar proclaims himself to be better than Magellan. I don't buy it.

    But no, he probably just coated himself, as someone mentioned. He IS an engineer after all--coating himself should be a cakewalk. Only two more days...

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  6. #126
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Franky prob has a gas mask/shield thing. That or he could just use his lazers and use the force of the explosions to push away the gas.
    Possible....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Yeah, but because of the nature of the gas, a person doesn't even have to breathe it in for it to work--it just has to get on their skin. Like Magellan's poison. Come to think of it, I still don't know why Ceasar proclaims himself to be better than Magellan. I don't buy it.

    But no, he probably just coated himself, as someone mentioned. He IS an engineer after all--coating himself should be a cakewalk. Only two more days...
    This is more likely,, And about the magellan thing.. I suppose they know each other when Ceasar was still working with Vega Punk. Enough Connections and stuff.


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  7. #127
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Yeah, but because of the nature of the gas, a person doesn't even have to breathe it in for it to work--it just has to get on their skin. Like Magellan's poison. Come to think of it, I still don't know why Ceasar proclaims himself to be better than Magellan. I don't buy it.

    But no, he probably just coated himself, as someone mentioned. He IS an engineer after all--coating himself should be a cakewalk. Only two more days...
    I think it goes back to what Pekoms said about Caribou: Logias think they're on a different level and thus better than everyone because of their intangibility and crap. How they'll never learn.

  8. #128
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Actually, I do believe that Ceasar is right, when he claims to be better than Magellan. I mean if the two of them fought, I would say Ceasar most likely would win. Where Magellan is limited to poison, Ceasar has shown a much wider variety, be it Oxygen deprivation or gas explosion etc. He could burn Magellan from a range. That and Magellan is limited to 4hrs a day, and seemed to suffer when over using his poisons.

  9. #129
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Actually, I do believe that Ceasar is right, when he claims to be better than Magellan. I mean if the two of them fought, I would say Ceasar most likely would win. Where Magellan is limited to poison, Ceasar has shown a much wider variety, be it Oxygen deprivation or gas explosion etc. He could burn Magellan from a range. That and Magellan is limited to 4hrs a day, and seemed to suffer when over using his poisons.
    Just because he has more weapons doesn't mean he's better then Magellan. And I think Magellan can handle a little heat, his office is on the floor of the flaming hell after all. As for trouble with using too much poison and his time schedule, I don't think a fight between Ceaser and Magellan would last long enough for that to be a factor.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  10. #130
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    828
    I believe it is Magellan's habitual consumption of poisonous foods, not his overuse of his DF, that sidelines him down to only four hours.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •