View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    13 86.67%
  • Very good

    2 13.33%
  • Okay

    0 0%
  • Mehhh

    0 0%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 135
  1. #101
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Come again?
    Haha well I was simply trying to make a contrast. If I had mentioned Buggy as a counter argument against Mihawk, you would have pointed out that because Buggy becoming a Shichibukai is only speculation, it isn't a valid conparison. Thus I chose who I believe was the next logical person within the faction: Boa. Nothing more. I know that this is an entire war in itself, but I'm curious as to how you would rank both the former Shichibukai and the new installment then.

  2. #102
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    OK hold the phone ! croc actually held his own with flamingo, plain and simple. also we have no proof that his DF effects logias. now to be fair we dont know enough about his powers to know how he uses them with haki. but for now we jsut don't know
    2 enel would absolutely be able to hold his own against flamingo. the speed argument is invalid because he dauged luffy plenty of times during that fight. he got hit by luffy because he got caught off guard then he just got arrogant. if luffy was not immune to his attacks it would not have mattered if he could hit him or if he could catch him. luffy would have been over powered. flamingo is not made of rubber, enel would have a real chance of over powering him with the sheer level of his energy projection. now dont get me wrong flamingo would not be a sitting duck and would more than likely not loose to enel. but lets stop underestimating enel shall we. same with croc we can not ignore how impressive he was in the war and in I.D, oda showed us that, yeah luffy got lucky. i think oda will do he same with enel at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #103
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    If he isnt far stronger than Croc,then he's getting one shotted by current Luffy.

    I have explained this so many times in here that i could even type it in my sleep.Whether Croc lost due to plot is totally irrelevant,cause i'm not arguing that Arabasta Luffy was stronger than him.The point,which your brain constantly fails to comprehend,is that Croc was matched by Arabasta Luffy when he could bypass his intangibility.Even if Luffy was weaker than him a guy ho could be matched by a guy who is fodder to MF arc g2 Luffy,who's total fodder to someone like post TS Sanji wont be able to do anything against any character who would be considered a threat to post TS Luffy.

    "There's nothing to suggest Croc is far weaker than Dofla".

    I didnt know whether i should laugh or cry with the idiocy of that statement.
    You can cry and laugh at the same time, like the craze fool you are. Dofla's DF's ability to control/restrict movement wouldn't work on Croc. That goes without explaining. Croc can also use Haki, and CoA. He managed to cut Akainu right through, which is much more than both Vista and Marco could ever manage. Using his lost due to plot kai just proves your biasness. I mean seriously, Croc proved to have easily roflstomped Luffy thrice, before plot kai defeated him. Even through cover pages, it was shown that Croc (and Das) could have easily escaped imprisonment, but they chose not to. There's no evidence that Dofla's DF would work at all on Croc, and in terms of strength, their short clash would suggest that their similar in that regard.

    And there's no point in saying that it wasn't plot kai. Haki wasn't even introduced back then, so how would you explain Luffy taking down both Smoker and Ace at that bar.

    Stop grasping at straws.Ray is a swordsman.Why is he technically not a swordsman?nothing in the manga ever indicated that he's anything other than a swordsman,while we have seen him fighting as a swordsman.

    Swords isnt the only way Zoro can fight either,that doesnt take away from him being a swordsman.
    Even if Rayleigh is a swordsmen (of which I still disagree, he doesn't have the bushido of one), you totally ignored my point about him being retired and hidden from the world when Mihawk gained his title. Don't forget that Rayleigh dispanded with the rest of the crew before Roger's execution. After that, he remained hidden as to not catch the WG's attention. Mihawk wasn't WSS until way later, like when Shanks became Yonkou.

  4. #104
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Haha well I was simply trying to make a contrast. If I had mentioned Buggy as a counter argument against Mihawk, you would have pointed out that because Buggy becoming a Shichibukai is only speculation, it isn't a valid conparison. Thus I chose who I believe was the next logical person within the faction: Boa. Nothing more. I know that this is an entire war in itself, but I'm curious as to how you would rank both the former Shichibukai and the new installment then.

    Boa wasnt the weakest among the Shichibukai.She had all three types of haki,yeah including the King's haki which indicates immense potential.She was considered a valuable ally by Sengoku of all people,in a war of such a great caliber.She owned Pacifistas with ease,was seemingly overpowering Sentomarou without breaking a sweat.Made a VA kneel,has a hax Df.

    I dont see how could anyone arrive to the conclusion that she's the weakest or among the weakest Shichibukai.



    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OK hold the phone ! croc actually held his own with flamingo, plain and simple. also we have no proof that his DF effects logias. now to be fair we dont know enough about his powers to know how he uses them with haki. but for now we jsut don't know

    No one said that Dofla's power would work on him and he obviously held his own because Dofla wasnt serious.You may as well say that Luffy can hold his own against BB.


    2 enel would absolutely be able to hold his own against flamingo. the speed argument is invalid because he dauged luffy plenty of times during that fight. he got hit by luffy because he got caught off guard then he just got arrogant.
    So,dodging pre TS gearless Luffy's hits is now considered a feat worth mentioning after TS?Thats like saying that Arlong is super fast and wouldnt get speedblitzed by Lucci cause he could dodge some of Luffy's punches back in EB.

    Luffy is now ten times stronger and Dofla is someone who'll be considered a great obstacle for him in the future.



    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    You can cry and laugh at the same time, like the craze fool you are. Dofla's DF's ability to control/restrict movement wouldn't work on Croc.
    Whether his DF power would work on Croc is something unknown,stop pretendind that there's any real proof for that.And its irrelevant cause nobody said that it would.



    Croc can also use Haki, and CoA. He managed to cut Akainu right through, which is much more than both Vista and Marco could ever manage. Using his lost due to plot kai just proves your biasness.
    No.And you dont need haki to cut a logia,just like Brook didnt need haki to pierce Kizaru.


    I mean seriously, Croc proved to have easily roflstomped Luffy thrice, before plot kai defeated him. Even through cover pages, it was shown that Croc (and Das) could have easily escaped imprisonment, but they chose not to. There's no evidence that Dofla's DF would work at all on Croc, and in terms of strength, their short clash would suggest that their similar in that regard.
    Croc could only rolfstomp Luffy when Luffy didnt know how to surpass his intangibility.He could beat him even after that but not roflstomp him.And in the third round it was made clear that physically Croc wasnt really much above Luffy.He was brought down by Gomu Gomu no storm and you're saying that he's on par with a guy who can tank,block,dodge attacks from current Luffy,which are twenty times stronger and more damaging than that.

    You're letting your bias cloud your judgement,but of course like any biased person you're unable to realise that you're in fact biased.

    And there's no point in saying that it wasn't plot kai. Haki wasn't even introduced back then, so how would you explain Luffy taking down both Smoker and Ace at that bar.
    The fact that you keep mentioning that while I've never said otherwise,only means that you cannot find any good arguments.

    Even if Rayleigh is a swordsmen (of which I still disagree, he doesn't have the bushido of one), you totally ignored my point about him being retired and hidden from the world when Mihawk gained his title. Don't forget that Rayleigh dispanded with the rest of the crew before Roger's execution. After that, he remained hidden as to not catch the WG's attention. Mihawk wasn't WSS until way later, like when Shanks became Yonkou.

    Whether you disagree or not is completely and totally irrelevant.Thats what the manga has showed us.You may disagree that Whitebeard had a bisento as well,that doesnt mean that I'll take you seriously.You dont need to have a bushido code to be a swordsman,donty make things up.And nothing indicates that Ray doesnt have a code of honor.You just dont want Ray to be weaker than Mihawk ,so you're making things out of nothing to support your heavily biased views.

    And no, Mihawk's title puts him above any swordsman in the manga,not above eall swordmen besides those that are old,hidden from the WG or whatever else you came up with.I'm gonna go with manga canon and not your ridiculous specculations.

  5. #105
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    [B]
    Whether his DF power would work on Croc is something unknown,stop pretendind that there's any real proof for that.And its irrelevant cause nobody said that it would.
    We know the basis of Dofla's DF, we know how puppetry works. Unless he can hold on to each individual piece of sand, there's no way for him to control Croc. And it is relevant, I'm just explaining why Croc wouldn't be roflstomped by Dofla, and it's a valid point. I'm not raging like you.


    No.And you dont need haki to cut a logia,just like Brook didnt need haki to pierce Kizaru.
    Not sure if your srs...
    Don't compare cutting Kizaru with cutting Akainu. Did you see how many fodder pirates tried to cut Akainu only to be burnt. Even Ace, who is a haki and Fire DF user had his hand burnt. Croc came out unscathed.


    Croc could only rolfstomp Luffy when Luffy didnt know how to surpass his intangibility.He could beat him even after that but not roflstomp him.And in the third round it was made clear that physically Croc wasnt really much above Luffy.He was brought down by Gomu Gomu no storm and you're saying that he's on par with a guy who can tank,block,dodge attacks from current Luffy,which are twenty times stronger and more damaging than that.
    Did you read the chapter properly? Or are you basing it off your memory of the anime? Croc pawned Luffy even after Luffy had found a way around his intangibility. Shall I list it for you?
    Round 1: Well, that was Roflstomp no matter how you see it. Luffy didn't know the weakness yet.
    Round 2: Luffy had figured out how to hit Croc. However, his only hit thrice, and all 3 times due to Croc's arrogance. 1st time, Croc wasn't expecting Luffy to be covered in water. 2nd time Croc was arrogant in telling Luffy to do something different. 3rd time, Croc didn't take Luffy seriously because of the Mizu Luffy appearance. That was it, if not for his arrogance, Luffy wouldn't have even touched him. Did you notice the plot kai? How strong was Croc's Sables at ID and the war. His Sables took out a demon beast guard, yet in this fight, Luffy barely flew 2 meters.
    Round 3: 1st hit Croc wasn't expecting Luffy to use blood to deal with his logia. 2nd hit, Croc took it to poison Luffy. 3rd hit, Croc fell, but note the plot kai, Luffy's punch broke through Croc's blade in 1 hit. A blade which could cut a tower in half, a blade attack that managed to slice Akainu in half, something that neither Vista (who many would agree is very high tier) nor Macro could achieve. If that isn't plot kai, then what is. Or are you suggesting that Luffy's storm is stronger than Jozu's full speed "Brillant Punk" attack, as Croc was less phased by it.

    You're letting your bias cloud your judgement,but of course like any biased person you're unable to realise that you're in fact biased.
    How am I being bias? If I was, I would be saying Croc is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone including Roger, Rayleigh, WB and Shanks. But I'm not, it's called reasoning. I have reason behind my arguments. I have evidence. Unlike you who just makes up figures.

    The fact that you keep mentioning that while I've never said otherwise,only means that you cannot find any good arguments.
    Plot Kai is plot kai. It's there, it happened. I mention it because it's there, not because I don't have any good arguments, unlike you who just saying "No, I'm right, No, you say that because you don't have any evidence, and my word is more important than evidence now I'm gonna cry about it."

    Whether you disagree or not is completely and totally irrelevant.Thats what the manga has showed us.You may disagree that Whitebeard had a bisento as well,that doesnt mean that I'll take you seriously.You dont need to have a bushido code to be a swordsman,donty make things up.And nothing indicates that Ray doesnt have a code of honor.You just dont want Ray to be weaker than Mihawk ,so you're making things out of nothing to support your heavily biased views.

    And no, Mihawk's title puts him above any swordsman in the manga,not above eall swordmen besides those that are old,hidden from the WG or whatever else you came up with.I'm gonna go with manga canon and not your ridiculous specculations.
    How is it ridiculous? We know Rayleigh had retired way before Mihawk or Shanks even made a name for themselves. There's nothing to suggest that Mihawk had surpassed Rayleigh, nor even ever challenged him. The titles are given by the WG, we know that, as we've heard that the WG themselves gave Dragon the title "Worlds most Dangerous man". Likewise, it would have been the WG who gave Mihawk the title Worlds Strongest Swordsmen, alongside his position as Shichibukai. With Rayleigh out of the picture, and Shanks an arm short, there was really no one to challenge it. But lets see what Rayleigh has showed, in his old retired age, and having not fought properly for years, he still managed to fight on par with Kizaru. And what he calls bad endurance = being able to swim across and entire sea. From what we've seen, and what he suggested (when the SH's were attacked by the pasifistas), in his prime, he would have easily dealt with Kizaru and saved the SH's. Thus far though, Mihawk has had nothing but Hype to put him above the Admirals.

    @Blackriot69
    Sorry bud, I'm afraid I have to disagree with Boa being the next weakest. From what we saw at the war, She easily broke Smoker's Jitte with a single kick. She's definitely stronger than Law, or Moria, or even Jimbei. Although the rank thing should go in the Shichibukai rank thread.

  6. #106
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    We know the basis of Dofla's DF, we know how puppetry works. Unless he can hold on to each individual piece of sand, there's no way for him to control Croc. And it is relevant, I'm just explaining why Croc wouldn't be roflstomped by Dofla, and it's a valid point. I'm not raging like you.
    No,you dont.Its quite likely that he uses strings and that he can infuse them with haki.Again,you have no idea how exactly his power works or if it can work on logias or not.Stop specculating and focus on things that you can know with some certainity.

    Saying that his power wouldnt work on Croc doesnt change the fact that he would roflstomp him,because he wouldnt stomp him because of his ability,but because he's generally superior to him.




    Don't compare cutting Kizaru with cutting Akainu. Did you see how many fodder pirates tried to cut Akainu only to be burnt. Even Ace, who is a haki and Fire DF user had his hand burnt. Croc came out unscathed.

    They were burnt because they made direct contact with his body,Croc didnt.Cant you even think of something so simple?What are you a 5th grader?


    You dont need haki to cut,pierce or stab a logia user.

    Did you read the chapter properly? Or are you basing it off your memory of the anime? Croc pawned Luffy even after Luffy had found a way around his intangibility. Shall I list it for you?
    Round 1: Well, that was Roflstomp no matter how you see it. Luffy didn't know the weakness yet.
    Obviously.


    Round 2: Luffy had figured out how to hit Croc. However, his only hit thrice, and all 3 times due to Croc's arrogance. 1st time, Croc wasn't expecting Luffy to be covered in water. 2nd time Croc was arrogant in telling Luffy to do something different. 3rd time, Croc didn't take Luffy seriously because of the Mizu Luffy appearance. That was it, if not for his arrogance, Luffy wouldn't have even touched him. Did you notice the plot kai? How strong was Croc's Sables at ID and the war. His Sables took out a demon beast guard, yet in this fight, Luffy barely flew 2 meters.
    His sables was super strong back then as well,nothing changed in the war or ID.Luffy is just near immune to blunt damage.

    Round 3: 1st hit Croc wasn't expecting Luffy to use blood to deal with his logia. 2nd hit, Croc took it to poison Luffy. 3rd hit, Croc fell, but note the plot kai, Luffy's punch broke through Croc's blade in 1 hit.


    Its not plotkai,thats just how strong Luffy's hit was.Again,yeah Croc was superior to Luffy,but bring post TS Zoro in his place.He could get as arrogant as he wanted and Luffy wouldnt stand a single chance.His hits would be like mosquito bites,not to mention that he couldnt even land one.Thats the difference between Croc and people who matter now.


    A blade which could cut a tower in half, a blade attack that managed to slice Akainu in half, something that neither Vista (who many would agree is very high tier) nor Macro could achieve. If that isn't plot kai, then what is.
    Its time to start getting through your head that cutting a logia isnt a feat.

    Or are you suggesting that Luffy's storm is stronger than Jozu's full speed "Brillant Punk" attack, as Croc was less phased by it.
    Jozu obviously didnt hit Croc as hard as he could.Just like obviously Luffy didnt hit Coby giving its all and Mihawk's attacks were more than half assed when he was attacking Luffy and of course Sengoku wasnt trying his best when he attacked Luffy.This manga is full of examples of people holding back against people much weaker than them and the war was a prime example of that.And there's no way that Croc could have gone from being brought down by Luffy's hit to being able to attack serious attacks from Jozu in some months.That would require a growth rate much greater than Luffy's.

    How am I being bias? If I was, I would be saying Croc is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone including Roger, Rayleigh, WB and Shanks. But I'm not, it's called reasoning. I have reason behind my arguments. I have evidence. Unlike you who just makes up figures.
    Saying that Croc>>>>>>>>everyone isnt the only way for someone to be biased.An Arlong fan doesnt need to say that Arlong is a top-tier to be biased,just saying that he's Croc level would make him biased cause he makes him much stronger than he really is.In our case you're being biased by trying to present Croc as bing on a similar level as a post TS main villain.


    Plot Kai is plot kai. It's there, it happened.

    If you mention something in a debate,it must have an actual relevance.Luffy wearing a straw hats is there as well,but I wont mention it because it means nothing to our debate.Croc having lost due to plot,is something that I have acknowledged evry single time I have debated with you on that matter and you have no reason to emphasize it again and again like it matters.




    How is it ridiculous? We know Rayleigh had retired way before Mihawk or Shanks even made a name for themselves. There's nothing to suggest that Mihawk had surpassed Rayleigh, nor even ever challenged him.

    His title does so.You might not like it,you may cry about it if you like,but thats what his title mean.Titles given by Oda are and will always be more important than your theories and what would seem better to you.


    The titles are given by the WG, we know that, as we've heard that the WG themselves gave Dragon the title "Worlds most Dangerous man".

    Bullshit.There's no basis for that in the entire manga.All titles are not the same.Of course the one who's gonna call Dragon the "World's Most Dangerous Man",will be the WG,since its to them that he's dangerous.

    You have no proof that the WG gives the title of the WSS to its holder.Manga panels now or stop making things up.




    With Rayleigh out of the picture, and Shanks an arm short, there was really no one to challenge it.

    Again,his title includes all swordsmen,not only the ones who are active.Dont go making up your own definitions as you please.Strongest swordsman means strongest swordsman,thats all.There's no way that Oda would give him this title only to troll the readers and Zoro into thinking that he's the strongest,having Zoro accepting him as his ultimate benchmark,only to discover that he actually isnt the strongest in the world,thus Zoro beating him wont make him the strongest either.You may as well say that Oda has been hypying up the emperors as the strongest pirates ruling the NW,only to be revealed that there are crews much stronger than theirs,that can beat them.

  7. #107
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    I know that.I never said otherwise.
    Good we finally agree!!!

    Stop saying haki and swordsmanship already.Thats like saying that Mihawk gets his power from his physical strength and swordmanship.His swordsmanship is just that good because of a great combination of haki,strength,speed,reflexes,endurance,durability, technique,experience,perception etc.Haki for a swordsman is a part of his swordsmanship they are not seperate things.
    He's holding it because he's that strong,there's nothing else here.And even if his haki is stronger than Mihawk and he can be more effective aginst Dofla than Mihawk thats beside the point.That means that Shanks is more capable of dealing with Dofla than Mihawk,it does not mean that Mihawk is a bad mtchup against Dofla or that swordsmen are a bad matchp against him as you claimed.
    Shurely Haki and swordmanship are 2 seperate things like it or not
    Swordmanship is technieke ,experience and so on... like you mentioned
    But Haki is something diffrent please.
    Haki adds to the strength en defense of someone and lets him counter logia's and so on...i'm not going in there again.
    We bolth agree mihawk has haki .So no discussion about that.


    you just claiming things without backing things up and you accuse me of doing that .

    You say he's(shanks) holding that becuz he is strong there is nothing else to it ...
    Why the heck is he that strong what is it that makes him stronge
    again the anwser is ....his badass haki and swordmanship
    the same haki that was making cracks in WB's ship

    That means that Shanks is more capable of dealing with Dofla than Mihawk,it does not mean that Mihawk is a bad mtchup against Dofla or that swordsmen are a bad matchp against him as you claimed.
    WOwww you finally got it what i mean
    and no i wasn't claiming that at all !!!you are misunderstand me all the time
    you think i wanna put mihawk off as nothing that isn't true.

    So,then why is Mihawk a bad matchup against Dofla's power.You're just saying how Shanks is better than Mihawk
    now you are misunderstanding me again .
    you make it sound that i said donfla is the perfect counter for mihawk
    and that donfla >> mihawk in strenght
    THAT WAS NEVER MY STATEMENT
    I just took shanks as example

    I'm not saying that to offend you,I really dont,but you're acting like a 9 year old kid.Saying your opinion again and again while not giving reasons or it and when someone brings counter arguments,you just repeat your opinion.Anyway,like I said there's nothing wrong with Kaidou being stronger than Mihawk,its just that there wont be a great difference between the two like you think.
    I think you described youreslf here to be honest
    becuz i'm the one that is bringing the arguments
    anf you just claim things, and HYPE things KID

    Yonkou are generally above most Shichibukai,but Mihawk is not your common Shichi.He's a confirmed top-tier.
    here you are claiming and conforming things
    without arguments listen to youreslf !!!
    Mihawk was chosen to be shibukai because he is the WSS
    For all i know mihawk could loose to kuma for that mather
    (now don't go ahead saying is said that kuma are stronger then mihawk!!!)

    Its getting really boring when half of pmy post is me correcting you for not having read my arguments carefully.BoA has a crew,she does not have an Emperor level crew,her crew is weak.Thats like saying that Shanks would be a Yonkou if he had Arlong's crew.
    No matter what you say,Mihawk doesnt have a crew,so he couldnt have been a Yonkou,even if he was stronger than Wb himself.So the logic that Mihawk is weaker than Kaido or Shanks because he's not a yonkou and they are,is a fallacious one.
    THe crew does mather i knever stated otherwise my friend
    But the captains makes the biggest diffrence.like it or not
    the WB example the old man dies ==> they where degraded.
    remember BB became a yonkou!!
    SRy man but when did i say BOA has a weak crew . what the hell is that idiotic example of shanks and arlongs crew.
    I was stating that it's a fact that boa isn't yonkou
    becuz she already has a crew and she still has a lot offf worriarson the island
    but still needs that shibukai title to garentee safete like it stated by that granny
    DOES THAT MEAN SHE IS WEAK OR HER CREW IS WEAK ?
    what are you getting at.
    BUT it's clear that her crew is weaker then shanks crew and wb crew.
    (and to be at the safe side becuz you misundertand everything beeing weaker then shanks or mybe i should say
    less stronger then shanks and his crew doen't mean you ARE WEAK
    example SHANKS>>mihawk doesn't make mihawk weak at all

    I said that Mihawk is stronger than an admiral level fighter,not than all admiral level fighters and why can you not understand that someone being stronger than someone else,doesnt necasarily mean that he's far,far stronger than said guy?I simply said stronger and you translated it to Mihawk>>>>>Marco.Whats wrong with you?
    I said that Mihawk is stronger than an admiral level fighter,not than all admiral level fighters and why can you not understand
    OMG i thought my englisch was bad
    but please man ...

    when you say mihawk is stronger than an admiral level figter
    IT does apply for all admiral level fighters.
    You are not refering to a specifiek admiral level figter
    THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I READ THAT SENTENCE
    Based on what?On nothing.Dofla would lose,because nothing in the manga places him on the same level as the admirals and Marco is an admiral level opponent.Mihawk is already confirmed to be stronger than an admiral fighter.
    Marco is an admiral level fighter/oppenent=> these are you words.
    Mihawk is already confirmed to be stronger than an admiral fighter.
    so by that mihawk > marco

    You're not in position to talk about contradictions athary,chill out.


    I'm saying that based on a certain reasoning.Mihawk is the one and only Shichibukai who has ben introduced with another title other than that of his Shichi title in his first appearence.Again,there's no other case like that in the manga.If you believe that Oda chose to do it that way,because he didnt want to show exactly that,then something is terribly wrong with you.

    Do I need to say again,that obviously most Shichibukai are weaker than the Yonkou?Fact remains hat someone being a Shichi doesnt automatically make him weaker than the Yonkou.
    I'm i every position
    WHat you said above was simple bullshit
    again pulling mihwak out as an exception for everything
    I cought you contradicting yourself this explenation is just you fan boy brain trying to pic up the pieces

    I cant know what terms you are familiar with,I cant read other people's mind.If you dont understand something you can just ask me.As you can see,I have a lot of patience.
    you are making these terms up yourself
    To cover up forr all that nonsense.

    Patience => Then i see we bolth have something in common nice hahaha


    No,I dont think that and I never implied it either so stop pretending that you can read my mind,when you cant.I'm saying that he's a top-tier and I cant say who of the top-tiers can beat others.

    You calling me a fanboy wont change anything.I'm backing up what I'm claiming.I said that I believe that Mihawk is a top-tier and gave strong arguments for that.I neve said that he's stronger than Kaido or Aka,cause thats something we dont know.You on the other hand,has decided that he's weaker than all those top-tiers you mentioned,because it makes sense to you that Zoro's final opponent is the weakest top-tier there is and you are not bringing up a shred of evidence to support that.You're not proving something by repeating it again and again and you're not making yourself look good now.
    I have brought a lot of evidence and arguments. But these are all rejected by that fanboy brain of yours
    Yes this is where you getting at i can't read your mind . but i see it clearly when i read those posts
    Mihawk top-tier ? mihawk is a simple admiral level oppenent
    For the last time Zoroo wil fight mihawk forr title of the WSS nothing more nothing less.

    Thats not a fact.It doesnt make a difference if you use capital letters,it doesnt make your argument any better.Shanks hype makes him one of the strongest in the world and so does Mihawk's.The fact that you find him cooler isnt hype.And even if Shanks is stronger,its irreleavnt to our argument.And why do you keep ingoring the fact that Mihawk is a confirmed top-tier and Dofla's not?Are you gonna kep ignoring that forever?Are you that terrible of a debater?
    Seriously dude it's a fact except it
    Shanks was introduced at the begining remember
    luffy's goal is to surpass him and his crew and become PK !!!!
    THe DUDE stopt a war ,BB didn't dear go up against him.
    but he did dear go up against senguko
    Not the forget all the other things that hype him up more then mihawk
    Again SuCK IT UP i know it is hard for you fanboy brain
    but these are just facts and anywone would agree with this
    infact like i said mihawk gets one of his major his hype from beeing shanks former rival.

    Dofla actually had a little bruise after that war,but thats irrelevant.All you're saying is how strong Dofla is,which he is.He's never been hyped as a top-tier though,get that though your head.
    DUde donfla did a little more then mihawk during that war
    he didnt go after luffy like mihwak
    he went after croc and moria (due this was shortley after the war nevertheless)
    these are two shibukai level opponents
    All these things and the things i mentioned in previous post make him admiral leve l
    the problem is this top-tier ther of yours
    "if i go by your logic then donfla is defintly top-tier just like mihawk "

    there is absolutely no reason for mihawk beeign stronger then DOnfla or otherwise

    Because like you say we go by what is based on the manga
    we all know what mihawk can do and who he is and his powers
    We don't know everytrhing about donfla and still with that he is badasss

  8. #108
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Good we finally agree!!!



    Shurely Haki and swordmanship are 2 seperate things like it or not
    Swordmanship is technieke ,experience and so on... like you mentioned
    But Haki is something diffrent please.
    Haki adds to the strength en defense of someone and lets him counter logia's and so on...i'm not going in there again.
    We bolth agree mihawk has haki .So no discussion about that.


    you just claiming things without backing things up and you accuse me of doing that .

    No,for a swordsman who's using haki they arent.Haki isnt a seperate fighting style of its own.You cant fight using haki alone.Swordsmanship is a fighting style,you can fight using just by using swordsmanship.You'll use punches and kicks adding haki if you're a brawler,you're gonna use sword techniques strengthened by haki if you're a swordsman who is using haki.So,it cannot be a fighting style,its used as a part of the users fighting style.When Luffy uses haki in battle he doesnt stop being a brawler,nor does Ray satop being a swordsman.He's still demonstrating an act of swordsmanship.Thus, haki is a part of his fighting style.



    You say he's(shanks) holding that becuz he is strong there is nothing else to it ...
    Why the heck is he that strong what is it that makes him stronge
    again the anwser is ....his badass haki and swordmanship
    the same haki that was making cracks in WB's ship

    What makes him that strong?His immense power of course which is a combination of his physical stats,haki and skill.I dont see how does that make his haki the greatest.




    WOwww you finally got it what i mean
    and no i wasn't claiming that at all !!!
    I didnt expect that you would even lie about your claims.You never claimed that?Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Don flaminfo DF is verry good against a swordman. it's the perfect way

    That was your original claim.When you get to the point that you have to deny that you said something that you actually did,its clear as day that youy are losing and you're insisting just for the lulz.



    now you are misunderstanding me again .
    you make it sound that i said donfla is the perfect counter for mihawk
    You said that its a greater counter against him and that its a perfect counter against swordsmen and there's no reason for that.

    Here it is again:

    No i'm not making things up. but i was just pointiing out that the DF he posseses could be a great counter to mihawk.


    and that donfla >> mihawk in strenght
    THAT WAS NEVER MY STATEMENT
    I just took shanks as example
    I never said that you stated anything like that.


    I think you described youreslf here to be honest
    becuz i'm the one that is bringing the arguments
    anf you just claim things, and HYPE things KID
    How cute.My main argument is that Mihawk is a top tier,of which I brought evidence and you agreed to it.Your arguments are:

    1)Kaidou>>>>>Mihawk.Besides the obvious fact that such a difference existing between two top-tiers is insane,when I asked for evidence you just said that Kaidou is stronger and that is.

    2)You claimed that Dofla is a great counter to Mihawk and swordsmen in general.When I asked for evidence,you started saying how good would Shanks fare against Dofla.

    3)You claimed that the Yonko title is automatically better hype than the WSS one.I asked for a solid reasoning to that.I saw none.

    4)I asked for proof that Dofla is a top-tier,you brought nothing.



    Mihawk was chosen to be shibukai because he is the WSS
    For all i know mihawk could loose to kuma for that mather
    (now don't go ahead saying is said that kuma are stronger then mihawk!!!)
    Kuma cannot beat Mihawk.We have seen in the war that he was matched evenly by Iva who was latter lolstomped by Akainu.He's no match for top-tiers,he's probably around current Luffy's level.And please dont tell me that this wasnt human Kuma,but PX0.There's no evidence that PX0 is much weaker than his human self,if he's any weaker at all and it certainly would be retarded from the WG to turn one so valuable warrior much weaker than he originally was.


    As for the bolded,I'm not the one who's constantly misreading in this argument and you know that very well.


    THe crew does mather i knever stated otherwise my friend
    But the captains makes the biggest diffrence.like it or not

    Of course they do.But fact remains that you can be on the same level as thm,but if you dont have a crew you cant be a Yonkou.So Yonkou>Mihawk,because Mihawk aint a Yonkou, is not a sensible argument.


    SRy man but when did i say BOA has a weak crew .
    I never said that you said that.Do something about your reading comprehension,you have serious problem.I said that her crew is weak,not that you said it.

    what the hell is that idiotic example of shanks and arlongs crew.
    I was stating that it's a fact that boa isn't yonkou
    becuz she already has a crew and she still has a lot offf worriarson the island
    but still needs that shibukai title to garentee safete like it stated by that granny
    DOES THAT MEAN SHE IS WEAK OR HER CREW IS WEAK ?

    Her crew is weak,because it is.Its because the strongest fighters on her island were weaker than Luffy.That example with Shanks was an analogy.I was replying to your argument that Boa has a crew and still aint a yonkou,by saying that she has a really weak crew.If Shanks had Arlong's crew,he would obviously not be a Yonkou,despite the fact that he himself is emperor level.


    After explaining that,I return to my initial point,which is that we can say that Boa is Yonko level using your logic,because we dont know her limits and she could be there.But of course we wont.I see no reason to accept Dofla as an admiral level either,since nothing indicates so.For Dofla that might be a possibility,but its unlikely,hence I said that Mihawk beating Dofla is much more likely than vice versa.



    example SHANKS>>mihawk doesn't make mihawk weak at all


    No,but they are baseless and illogical.


    when you say mihawk is stronger than an admiral level figter
    IT does apply for all admiral level fighters.
    You are not refering to a specifiek admiral level figter
    THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I READ THAT SENTENCE

    A sentence's meaning depends on the context.You knew very well that a little bit before that I had said that Mihawk is confirmed to be stronger than Ray and after I said that.Its clear that I was talking about a certain character.And it doesnt matter,since I've explained what I meant pages ago.



    so by that mihawk > marco
    But thats not what you said,even if you understood that I meant all admiral level guys you said that I claimed this:

    "Mihawk>>>>>>Marco".




    Seriously dude it's a fact except it
    Shanks was introduced at the begining remember
    luffy's goal is to surpass him and his crew and become PK !!!!
    You claiming it wont make it a fact.


    Shanks is Luffy's goal,he's not his ultimate benchmark nor his final opponent.

    THe DUDE stopt a war ,BB didn't dear go up against him.

    Of cource he did,he came up with another Yonkou crew while the marines were already facing the Wb pirates,BB pirates,hundred NW pirates,ID escapees.The worst choice they could make ,would be to continue the war.

    BB before TS was far from top-tier.He and his entire crew ran away from a single admiral.


    but he did dear go up against senguko
    Of course,because he had just taken up Wb's power and he was overconfident,but as it seems Sengoku taught him a lesson,thats why he ran away from Aka.Seriously,if you're gonna use such a ridiculous argument to say that Shanks>>Mihawk,then I can say that Aka has much more hype than Shanks because BB with his whole crew ran away from him,while they ran away from Shanks who was with Beckman,Lucky etc.

    Cant you see how silly it can get?


    Not the forget all the other things that hype him up more then mihawk
    Again SuCK IT UP i know it is hard for you fanboy brain
    Stop raging,it doesnt make you look good.

    All these things and the things i mentioned in previous post make him admiral leve l
    the problem is this top-tier ther of yours
    "if i go by your logic then donfla is defintly top-tier just like mihawk "


    What?What?What?Owning guys like Moria who are almost fodder to even guys like Jimbe,makes you admiral level?Or fighting with Croc does?You should be a comedian.



    Because like you say we go by what is based on the manga
    we all know what mihawk can do and who he is and his powers
    No,we dont,we've never seen him going all out.

    edit:Now i noticed that you pretty much said that I was trying to make Mihawk seem like the exception with that Shichi thing.That was not me,smartass,Oda decided to have him be the only Shichibukai,who was not introduced with his Shichi title,in his introduction panel,but with his WSS title.
    Last edited by halaros536; 09-28-2012 at 04:27 PM.

  9. #109
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    No,for a swordsman who's using haki they arent.Haki isnt a seperate fighting style of its own.You cant fight using haki alone.Swordsmanship is a fighting style,you can fight using swordsmanship.You'll use punches and kicks adding haki if you're a brawler,you're gonna use sword techniques strengthened by haki iof you're a swordsman who is using haki.So,it cannot be a fighting style,its used as a part of the users fighting style.When Luffy uses haki in battle he doesnt stop being a brawler,nor does Ray satop being a swordsman.He's still demonstrating an act of swordsmanship.Thus haki is a part of his fighting style.
    Dude when did i say haki was a fightingstyle. In the beginning your basicaly repeating what i said
    that haki strengtens your defense and attack and so on ...


    then toy go babbeling that that haki isn't a fightingstyle wich i never claimed and witch i agree
    but i don't know why you came up with it .
    Yes he's still demonstrating swordmanship with haki inbedded in it.
    All you can say is that haki becomes part of his swordmanship and thus adding the abilaty to counter logia's and and so on ....
    Zorro didn't had haki or used haki at the beginning only swordmanship now he inbedded haki his swordmanship


    What makes him that strong?His immense power of course which is a combination of his physical stats,haki and skill.I dont see how does that make his haki the greatest.
    Why can't you say that Shanks Haki is one ot the best in one piece.
    Physical power ? i think there are a lot of character who have more physical strenght then shanks
    The skills i agree with
    swordmanship
    But it's his great haki that makes the bgiigest diffrrence
    i mean It's (haki) been shown in one of the first episodes ODA Stressed it out a lot of times??
    these are facts that you can go and look up

    I didnt expect that you would even lie about your claims.You never claimed that?Really?

    That was your original claim.When you get to the point that you have to deny that you said something that you actually did,its clear as day that youy are losing and you're insisting just for the lulz.

    You said that its a greater counter against him and there's no reason for that.

    Here it is:
    No i'm not making things up. but i was just pointiing out that the DF he posseses could be a great counter to mihawk.
    First off all i didn't lie. So stop with the accusations
    Don flaminfo DF is verry good against a swordman. it's the perfect way
    Yes this was to back up the first claim and the claim that started this discussion
    for a million times :there is no evidence to support you claim that Mihawk >> donfla

    I also said it could be a great Counter ==> notice the could
    I also gave the example of buggy DF could be a great counter
    and that if buggy wasn't weak he could be the perfect counter (or some like that)
    simple as that

    I never said that you stated anything like that
    .

    yes that's why i always stress out my claim that mihwak>donflo or VICE VERSA can't be said
    so you won't misunderstand me

    How cute.My main argument is that Mihawk is a top tier,of which I brought evidence and you agreed to it.Your arguments are:
    that evidence you talk about is relative...
    and i mean that fanboy brain of yours takes these claims of it's own as evidence
    I never agreed about that ....
    i took back the statement when i said mihwak wasn't admiral level .that's all
    mihawk is admiral level that's wath i said

    1)Kaidou>>>>>Mihawk.Besides the obvious fact that such a difference existing between two top-tiers is insane,when I asked for evidence you just said that Kaidou is stronger and that is
    Mihawk top-tiers ? i never agreeed on that one
    Yes also said because his a yonkou level ..and based on my assumption that mihawk is admiral level
    I don't give a shit about diffrence of strenght

    2)You claimed that Dofla is a great counter to Mihawk and swordsmen in general.When I asked for evidence,you started saying how good would Shanks fare against Dofla.
    you really are giving things turns and taking things out of context just like you are accusing me of doing
    My main claim is that you can't say who is stronger mohawk or donfla
    it seems you are the one lying

    3)You claimed that the Yonko title is automatically better hype than the WSS one.I asked for a solid reasoning to that.I saw none.
    Hhahahaa i mean really ? dude i'm starting to loose my patience here ..
    You are the one that claimed that WSS tittle>>> shibukai
    Based on nothing
    I said Yonkou >> shibukai
    because again again and again...
    There are numerous shibukai that where defeated....after moria was defeated the WG didn't turn there backs just yet
    because it would be a disgrace.
    Now if a Yonkou is defeated or a shibukai is defeated????
    Really ...Really wich one would cause turmoil,devistation and the largest impact.
    Yonkou are called the emperores of the sea. what more hype do you need
    what must ODA do to get that in that fanboy brains of yours.
    I gave you the example of WB and shanks the sky splitting
    tHIS WAS ODA Hyping them up
    -There is nothing that happend yet that damages the name of a yonkou
    -Unlike shibukai that where defeated or seen taking damage
    -I mean did you look at the WAR this was WB+allies vs the shibukai + WG
    And you still falsley claiming about yonkou not beeing greater hyped then shibukai
    Not that alone you go claming that WSS>> shibukai without any arguments
    I couth you little fanboy brain making up stuff just to please itself
    with all the respect dude i what you said here is nonsens.

    Kuma cannot beat Mihawk.We have seen in the war that he was matched evenly by Iva who was later lolstomped by Akainu.He's no match for top-tiers,he's probably around current Luffy's level.And please dont tell me that this wasnt human Kuma,but PX0.There's no evidence that PX0 is much weaker than his human self,if he's any weaker at all and it certainly would be retarded from the WG to turn one so valuable warrior much weaker than he originally was.
    As for the bolded,I'm not the one who's constantly misreading in this argument and you know that very well.
    Haha i wast just testing you fanbooy brain here.
    Though i don't agree with you here.
    i'm not going into that .
    Her crew is weak,because it is.Its because the strongest fighters on her island were weaker than Luffy.That example with Shanks was an analogy.I was replying to your argument that Boa has a crew and still aint a yonkou,by saying that she has a really weak crew.If Shanks had Arlong's crew,he would obviously not be a Yonkou,despite the fact that he himself is emperor level.

    After explaining that,I return to my initial point,which is that we can say that Boa is Yonko level using your logic,because we dont know her limits and she could be there.But of course we wont.I see no reason to accept Dofla as an admiral level either,since nothing indicates so.For Dofla that might be a possibility,but its unlikely,hence I said that Mihawk beating Dofla is much more likely than vice versa.
    Dude you are lying here man.
    basically you copying my shit and then saying that i sais or think something else.

    Because i already freakin explaind why boa isn't emperor level
    I'm not going in there
    And i already said that the crew also counts but the captain makes the biggest diffrence.
    i gave the freakin example of the WB pirates degrading now that WB died

    No that's not my freakin logic it's you making things up
    A sentence's meaning depends on the context.You knew very well that a little bit before that I have said that Mihawk is confirmed to be stronger than Ray and after I said that.Its clear that I was talking about a certain character.And it doesnt matter,since I've explainmed what I meant pages ago.
    I didn't ...You just trying to pic up the pieces and again trying to explaining it yourself.
    Again you confirmed that mihawk > Rayleigh
    not proven to me. I origanally agreed due to the age but i took back my statement.
    i'm not going deeper in to this since you are making up stuff along the way

    You claiming it wont make it a fact.
    Shanks is Luffy's goal,he's not his ultimate benchmark nor his final opponent.
    Of cource he did,he came up with another Yonkou crew while the marines were already facing the Wb pirates,BB pirates,hundred NW pirates,ID escapees.The worst choice they could make ,would be to continue the war.
    BB before TS was far from top-tier.He and his entire crew ran away from a single admiral.

    Of course,because he had just taken up Wb's power and he was overconfident,but as it seems Sengoku taught him a lesson,thats why he ran away from Aka.Seriously,if you're gonna use such a ridiculous argument to say that Shanks>>Mihawk,then I can say that Aka has much more hype than Shanks because BB with his whole crew ran away from him,while they ran away from Shanks who was with Beckman,Lucky etc.

    Cant you see how silly it can get?

    How Silly and pathetic can you get ?

    Dude go over the manga from the beginning to the end
    you count and see how many times shanks has been hyped and mentioned
    everytime het gets mentioned he gets hypes

    Mihawk beeing hyped as the WSS, beeing hyped about beeing shanks formal rival
    WHAT did MIhawk do during the war ???????
    i mean did he do anything.... Only that awsome slash in the beginnig going after poor luffy
    I mean you dicredit shanks appearnce this man stopped akainu's punch protecting coby
    Say what you want he went up against akainu , but akainu didn't fight back
    (now don't be saying yeah was tired or wounded or some bullshit like that)
    He was respected and even sengoku agreed about giving ace's body because he requested it
    NONONO BB never lost to sengoku your making things up here the just clashed
    sengoku hit them with a shockwave but never managed to beat them
    The only one beating BB was WB
    i mean vista and mihawk clashed but mihawk never defeated him (though he Would if they continued)
    He (BB) didn't go up against shanks because he knew he would get his ass kicked
    thats way he said they weren't ready yet for oppnents like shanks . that is reality check the manga fan boy
    I gave you many examples where ODA hypes shanks strenght you just seem to blush them off liek nothing
    Then you throw an idiotic example
    Aka has more hype then shanks because BB ran away from him so aka >> shanks

    are you seriously i though you where smarter then this or i you pretending here ?
    Akainu was def hyped because BB ran away that's for shure
    Akainu was Hyped because of the clash with aoukiji that fo shure

    Shanks is hyped from beginning to end in one piece 'i'll say it a 1000 times if nesseray
    and you can check this in the manga pfffffff....you really test my patience

    What?What?What?Owning guys like Moria who are almost fodder to even guys like Jimbe,makes you admiral level?Or fighting with Croc does?You should be a comedian.
    Say wath you want these are all ex shibukai
    What did did mihawk do Ohhh yeah he went after luffy .........
    And again it's not only these things i also said together with the rest i posted so

    Doflamingo has a vice admiral In hes crew
    hes name is vergo !!
    he is top of the G5 unit witch means he must be pretty damn strong
    Why WHY isn't it possibel that dofla is admiral level
    really ....All the things i said about dolfa proving his strength
    Dofla has never seen beeing defeated (just like mihawk)
    He is never serious and always goofing around not scared of anyone
    -i'm pointing out his selfconfidence
    -he's got a large influence
    -He doesn't care about that shibukai titlle
    -the man has a baddas crew with a VICE ADMIRAL
    -During the war attacks fellow shibukai for idiotic reasons
    -Cuts off oars leg (another thing he can do besides controlling people)
    -taking a cannon from point range and still calling with vergo
    I already mentoined these ....i know

    But the biggest thing is vergo beeing a top vice admiral
    So why is it impossibel for donfla to be admiral level
    Really he is top-tier(in your way of understanding it), and admiral level and equel to mihawk
    AGAIN SUCKKK IT UPPPP
    (notice i'm not shouting here )
    Last edited by athary; 09-28-2012 at 07:05 PM.

  10. #110
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Dude when did i say haki was a fightingstyle. In the beginning your basicaly repeating what i said
    that haki strengtens your defense and attack and so on ...
    I did not say that you said it.I.DID.NOT.


    Whats wrong with you not being able to understand the meaning of a simple text?



    I'm not repeating anything.I'm saying that you cannot use haki on its own,its not a fighting style of itself,thus its a part of your fighting style,no matter what that is.Luffy's haki is a part of his brawling,just like Mihawk's a part of his swordsmanship.



    Why can't you say that Shanks Haki is one ot the best in one piece.
    Physical power ? i think there are a lot of character who have more physical strenght then shanks
    The skills i agree with
    swordmanship
    But it's his great haki that makes the bgiigest diffrrence
    i mean It's (haki) been shown in one of the first episodes ODA Stressed it out a lot of times??
    these are facts that you can go and look up

    I know where you're coming from,but you're wrong.There's no reason for his haki to be the geatest in the world,just because he has insane haki and is one of the strongest in the world.




    First off all i didn't lie. So stop with the accusations
    You did.

    I said this:

    That means that Shanks is more capable of dealing with Dofla than Mihawk,it does not mean that Mihawk is a bad mtchup against Dofla or that swordsmen are a bad matchp against him as you claimed.



    Which was me accusing you of saying that Mihawk and swordsmen are a bad matchup against Dofla.

    You replied that you never claimed that,while you did here:


    but i was just pointiing out that the DF he posseses could be a great counter to mihawk.
    and here:

    Don flaminfo DF is verry good against a swordman. it's the perfect way
    I hope that you realise that Dofla being especially good against swordsmen,only means that swordsmen are a bad matchup against him.If you deny that you need proffesional help.

    So,you did in fact lie.That,or you have memory problems and you cant remember what you said.


    Yes this was to back up the first claim and the claim that started this discussion
    for a million times :there is no evidence to support you claim that Mihawk >> donfla

    There is.There is something that you constantly ignore.That Mihawk is a confirmed top-tier and he isnt.That Mihawk is a final opponent and Dofla is an arc villain who will be defeated in a few arcs.Thats great evidence,you not being able to understand them due to your bias is a whole other story.



    I also gave the example of buggy DF could be a great counter
    and that if buggy wasn't weak he could be the perfect counter (or some like that)
    simple as that
    Of course,but you didnt give any evidence why would DF be very good against swordsmen.



    that evidence you talk about is relative...

    Mihawk being the WSS isnt relative its a fact.Ray being a top-tier swordsman isnt relative,its a fact.Zoro's final opponent obviously being a top-tier is just as obvious as Luffy having an asshole.




    I never agreed about that ....
    i took back the statement when i said mihwak wasn't admiral level .that's all
    mihawk is admiral level that's wath i said

    You agreed,its just that you didnt realise it.Admiral level is top-tier.Unless of course you wanna go and say that admirals ,who are the strongest marines in the world,capable of even fighting Wb arent top-tiers.



    I don't give a shit about diffrence of strenght

    Thats even more cute.You make a claim about the difference in strength between two characters and when i say that you did that without proof,your answer is that you dont give a shit about the difference in power.



    Hhahahaa i mean really ? dude i'm starting to loose my patience here ..
    I couldnt care less you know.


    You are the one that claimed that WSS tittle>>> shibukai
    I'm saying that Oda chose to use his WSS title in his introduction tittle,without even mentioning his Shichi one,for a good reason.You should be insane to argue that.


    I said Yonkou >> shibukai
    because again again and again...
    There are numerous shibukai that where defeated....after moria was defeated the WG didn't turn there backs just yet
    because it would be a disgrace.
    What you say would be accurate,if all or most of the Shichibukai were on the same level,which they arent.The Yonkou are obviously stronger than most of the Shichibukai,but that doesnt generate a rule,that whoever is a Shichi is automatically weaker than the Yonkou.



    tHIS WAS ODA Hyping them up
    -There is nothing that happend yet that damages the name of a yonkou
    -Unlike shibukai that where defeated or seen taking damage
    Shichibukai range from Croc to Mihawk,the differences between them are gargantuan.Just because most of the Shichibukai are weak compared to the Yonko,doesnt make it a rule that everyone who joins the Shichi should be weaker than the Yonkou.





    Dude you are lying here man.
    basically you copying my shit and then saying that i sais or think something else.
    You asked where you said that Boa's crew is weak and I answered by saying that I didnt say that you said that.Am I lying?Show me where did I accuse you of saying that,then?

    You just didnt want to answer to my point.

    Concession accepted my dear friend.


    And i already said that the crew also counts but the captain makes the biggest diffrence.
    i gave the freakin example of the WB pirates degrading now that WB died

    Here's where you show me where I said otherwise.I'm saying that without an emperor level crew you cant be a Yonkou,even if you're as strong as them.



    I didn't ...You just trying to pic up the pieces and again trying to explaining it yourself.
    Again you confirmed that mihawk > Rayleigh
    not proven to me. I origanally agreed due to the age but i took back my statement.
    i'm not going deeper in to this since you are making up stuff along the way



    Mihawk=The strongest swordsman in the world
    Rayleigh=Swordsman
    Mihawk>Rayleigh.



    Its not quantum physics,I dont see why are you unable to grasp such a simple concept.


    How Silly and pathetic can you get ?
    Thats an interesting question.I dont know the exact answer though.
    Dude go over the manga from the beginning to the end
    you count and see how many times shanks has been hyped and mentioned
    everytime het gets mentioned he gets hypes

    Of course he does,he's a Yonkou.You have yet to explain how does that mean that Shanks>>>Mihawk.





    WHAT did MIhawk do during the war ???????
    i mean did he do anything.... Only that awsome slash in the beginnig going after poor luffy
    I mean you dicredit shanks appearnce this man stopped akainu's punch protecting coby
    Say what you want he went up against akainu , but akainu didn't fight back
    (now don't be saying yeah was tired or wounded or some bullshit like that)
    So you judge someone's strength based on whether or not he was interested in the war?

    OMG!!!He stopped Aka's punch.And Marco stopped Kizaru's,kicked him to the ground,kicked Aokiji.Isnt it expected from an admiral level fightet to be able to do that?Whats so special about Shanks stoppind a punch from Aka,which was meant for Coby.

    Akainu would be completely retarded to start a fight with another emperor and his crew,while they were fighting another one+ BB and countless other pirates.If you're implying that the guy who attacked Wb head on,got afraid of Shanks,you're not in your right mind.




    He was respected and even sengoku agreed about giving ace's body because he requested it
    NONONO BB never lost to sengoku your making things up here the just clashed
    sengoku hit them with a shockwave but never managed to beat them
    The only one beating BB was WB

    I said "as it seems".And it was the entire BB crew against him.I dont know what happened off panel,but its a fact that BB lost all his overconfidence.Anyway,fact remains that they also ran away from Aka,so Shanks isnt any special case.





    i mean vista and mihawk clashed but mihawk never defeated him (though he Would if they continued)
    He (BB) didn't go up against shanks because he knew he would get his ass kicked
    Of course,he would,but the same woul happen against Akainu,Kizaru,Aokiji anyone whom you can label as admiral level.There's a reason as for why the usually so crazy overconfident Teach,decided to ran away when he heard that Aka was coming,despite having his whole crew there.





    Say wath you want these are all ex shibukai
    It doesnt matter if they are Ex Shichibukai,they are fodder to even post TS Sanji.Their strength is the point here.And f you wanna get technical,he didnt even do anything to Croc,so I fail to see how does that hype him up.


    What did did mihawk do Ohhh yeah he went after luffy .........
    Yeah and he also cut an iceberg as long as the entire iceland,casually and by mistake.


    Doflamingo has a vice admiral In hes crew
    hes name is vergo !!
    No shit sherlock.


    Why WHY isn't it possibel that dofla is admiral level
    really ....
    I'm gonna say it again.You have a really,really serious problem with your reading comprehension.I never,ever said that its not possible,I've said that it is.I'm saying that its not very likely,because nothing so far indicates so.




    All the things i said about dolfa proving his strength
    Dofla has never seen beeing defeated (just like mihawk)
    He is never serious and always goofing around not scared of anyone
    -i'm pointing out his selfconfidence
    -he's got a large influence
    -He doesn't care about that shibukai titlle
    -the man has a baddas crew with a VICE ADMIRAL
    -During the war attacks fellow shibukai for idiotic reasons
    -Cuts off oars leg (another thing he can do besides controlling people)
    -taking a cannon from point range and still calling with vergo
    I already mentoined these ....i know

    Nobody has ever denied Dofla's strength,especially me.In case you didnt notice,just a while ago,I was having a debate supporting him.None of that though proves that he can fight on par with the admirals,while we know that Mihawk can.




    But the biggest thing is vergo beeing a top vice admiral
    So why is it impossibel for donfla to be admiral level

    You dont know that.And you also dont know how great the difference between the top VAs and Admirals are.Stop grasping at straws.


    AGAIN SUCKKK IT UPPPP
    (notice i'm not shouting here )
    Capital letters mean that you're yelling in internet language.Stop being mad and chill out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •