Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I was playing Guild Wars for the first time and I had to come up with a name. So I started scrolling through my music list, and then I saw Non Phixion. Well I took Phixion then .

its the name i thought up for my shinigami(bleach character) and it just stuck
    Shinigami L.T of the 0 squad the royal guard --
    Hiro of the wind scar

I got mine from an English/Japanese dictionary. Aizo means simultaneous feeling of love and hate, and Yami means darkness. (Well that's what it says in my dictionary, but I may be wrong)

Veteran Member
    my name is chris and im somewhat of an anarchist :O
    Spoiler!

Anime/Manga: History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi. Nuff Said. Then I just added a honorification to make it sound cute.

Mine is obvious if you read D gray man. It's taken directly from Tyki Mikk. "Kyou" or "卿" in kanji is the title of Tyki, not too sure what it means but it got translated to "lord".

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Mine is taken from the way english people pronounce my name (sometimes). My name is Dion and some say Die-on. Take the Die part and make it 1/2 l33t. Then you have Di3.
    But I tought of it when I was in a need of an origional CounterSrike name a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Technically speaking "Arhazivory" is my real name in a code format or whatever. Anyone wanna take a crack at guessing can be my guest, but cause it's so unique....no one else on the internet has it.
    ive searched it on google but it just goes to devient art and mangashre. im thinking its something like ivoryhazard. am i right?

Originally my name was Chaos, but then during the formation of a secret organization we wanted to be discrete, so most of us took new names (usually from OP). Ace is my favorite char, and even if you don't watch OP and see "Ace" you still go "that's an awesome name." So yeah, but as it very often is with awesome names, they're taken. So, next I went with Spades (Ace of Spades?) but then when I restarted watching OP again, and saw the Ace vs Blackbeard fight scene, it reminded me how awesome Ace was and...if you still don't get it...
    Spoiler!

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    words + spoiler tag
    So, is it still pronounced as Ace? The first time you clarified with me on this contributed to my picking OP up. xD