Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    Da'man could be awesome.LoL!
    yea it could, maby i use it some where els. thanks

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    This is my real name.

I find it awkward to be called 'SoaringHawk' or some other things that goes under the same category. o_o
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

I did'nt feel like using my usuals so i tried to think of something else. Then Jacobs popped into my head although i dont know anyone named Jacobs.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Hand Banana means dick in hand. It's an adult joke.
    And the funny part is, you live up to your name, Dick.

LOL, j/k bro. (wait, we still bros right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    ...It does? o_O
    I'm scarred for life now...
    Oh stop acting so naive. You know all along what it meant. In fact, your name has some other connotations as well.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    my nickname is very random. when i found this site i was thinking of a cool nickname..but then i got excited to post because of the chapter in onepiece..so i looked for something and i found the candy wrapper i have in my desk..and voila! snowbear it is!
    So you got your nickname after a random candy wrapper. But that's not the weird part, the weird part is wtf were you doing collecting candy wrappers in your desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Double-L View Post
    Bigfan of Code Geass , First i wanted to go with Codename-Zer0 but Double-L it is
    Lelouche Lamprouge..
    LL. I don't know, I'm not liking the sound of Double L, kinda reminds you of doublemint gum. L2 would've been better, like C2. or better yet, L2-0

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    My initials in real life
    At first I thought you got your name cause you were a POW in another country however they let you use the internet, so you were trying to send a coded message. Then I thought it might be cause your a John Mccain fan., lol. Or maybe you were gonna beat the crap out of some1, pow. Never expected it to be your initials.

Every1, let's play a game, we need to guess POW's name.

Peter Oliver Williams is a good example as Himura pointed out. How about Paulie Ollie Wallie?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Really ?! Didn't see that one coming.
    Actually, I never woudl've guessed that. I always thought he was a korean named Sir Ban Kai Moon Tsun Yung who had been knighted by the Queen of England (err Muffins) for providing her pleasure with a hand banana and boondock episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Well for my name I always like the name Jaiden, you can spell it two other ways but I liked this way better. When I first signed up for this site my name was Jaiden82, but I dropped the 82 and just left it as Jaiden. I'll actually gonna name my son Jaiden, that's when I have a son.
    What if you have a girl instead? So what exactly is your real name?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    My name is also from Naruto.
    Sure it is. Xioa was a badass ninja who had to be nerfed because he had too much power.

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    my fam calls me Juck...I love star wars. One day i just came up with Jedi Juck. I use it everywhere too...facebook, twitter, myspace, xbox. It just fits me
    So why exactly does your family call you juck? Sounds like a redneck name, lol. Does it rhyme with your real name Chuck?

You do realize that your not a jedi right?

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    I got this from a stupid Bleach joke(if you know spanish you'll get it), and then I ended up using it everywhere.
    You have a very big ego.

Well, I got my name cause I'm a Narutard, not just for the manga, but the character also. When I first signed up on the forum, my nick was godofwar, which is pretty self-explanatory, big fan of the godofwar game series.

Then I changed it to what I have now but with two bullets on each side of the name. My name on pokerstars was Rokudaime with the two bullets (until they banned it). Two Aces in holdem poker, or pocket Aces are called Bullets. Roku means six, rokudaime being a reference to the sixth hokage (Naruto). My pokername was basically a reference to the Nonpoint song Bullets with a name.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f...h-a-name_music

I had bullets next to my name, so basically six bullets with a name. So I changed godofwar to Rokudaime Sennin (with the bullets). I got the bullets changed to smaller ones, and I still didn't like the look, so I got rid of em.

Rokudaime Sennin is short for Rokudaime Hokage Sennin which means the Sixth Hokage Sage implying Naruto. I'm a huge fan of Nagato/Rikudou Sennin as well, so Rokudaime Sennin was basically an homage to both Naruto and Nagato/Rikudou. Thus it led to some confusion by some people who couldn't tell the difference between the two Sages, me having Rikudou avatar didn't help either.

The kanji under my name means exactly that in japanese, rokudaime hokage sennin. My Location is another allusion to both Naruto and Nagato/Rikudou, searching for a path to peace (Sage of six paths or six paths of pain). Then I started reading One Piece, so I added the one in front of peace. And I thought my name was creative, thus the trademark, LOL. I'm quite satisfied with it for now.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-21-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Beer and Music
    I swear i had posted on this thread.....Guess not...

Anyways, this screen name of mine, It's actually my real life nickname, of course, without brackets..lol. I've had this nickname since i was around.....2nd grade. See, my name is Hugo, in spanish, it's Ugo, you don't pronounce the H, because..in spanish you just don't, silent H. And ok, some kids couldn't pronounce my name, and would say "Jugo" which in spanish, it means Juice, so that's how my nickname came to be..lol

Hugo =(in spanish) Ugo
    Ugo =(mispronunciation) Jugo
    Jugo = Juice
    Juice =(nickname) Me

At first i hated it, but around 5th grade or so, I was like..eh, i guess. lol

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    I swear i had posted on this thread.....Guess not...

Anyways, this screen name of mine, It's actually my real life nickname, of course, without brackets..lol. I've had this nickname since i was around.....2nd grade. See, my name is Hugo, in spanish, it's Ugo, you don't pronounce the H, because..in spanish you just don't, silent H. And ok, some kids couldn't pronounce my name, and would say "Jugo" which in spanish, it means Juice, so that's how my nickname came to be..lol

Hugo =(in spanish) Ugo
    Ugo =(mispronunciation) Jugo
    Jugo = Juice
    Juice =(nickname) Me

At first i hated it, but around 5th grade or so, I was like..eh, i guess. lol
    LMAO, that's pretty damn cool. And if ya get a tan, you can be Orange Juice.

First name's Paul, middle initial is B.

Add them up, you get Paul. B. = Paulbee. Been using the handle since 1983 or so.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    LMAO, that's pretty damn cool. And if ya get a tan, you can be Orange Juice.
    Fuck that son.

EDIT: And thanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    First name's Paul, middle initial is B.

Add them up, you get Paul. B. = Paulbee. Been using the handle since 1983 or so.
    I thought the Bee part was a reference to your favorite Naruto character KillerBee, LOL. Seriously Bee, you should change your name to PaulKiraBee (Kira = Killer) and then cosplay as the 8 tailed jinchuriki. You can still keep your sharingan eyes. That would be badass, lol.

And wow, you've been using the name since 1983. That's couple years before I was born, LOL.
    I didn't know they had manga forums at that time let alone the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I thought the Bee part was a reference to your favorite Naruto character KillerBee, LOL. Seriously Bee, you should change your name to PaulKiraBee (Kira = Killer) and then cosplay as the 8 tailed jinchuriki. You can still keep your sharingan eyes. That would be badass, lol.

And wow, you've been using the name since 1983. That's couple years before I was born, LOL.
    I didn't know they had manga forums at that time let alone the internet.
    No, I mean using it for email and such. LOL!

And If you notice, I've been a member since 2007, b/4 Killerbee showed up, and scout's honor I haven't changed my MS name.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !