• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 508 Discussion / 509 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/508

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/12122694/1

Erm...ok this was abit weird i gotta admit. Raising the dead? I mean i know they are shinigami and all but this ability just seems out of place somehow. N why the hell isn't anyone trying to steal it yet?

Didn't I say no more mangareader links because it their pages don't load for some people. So I replace it with the mangapanda release and added the Mangastream release which was so much better. Especially that last page. Again no more mangareader links. ~ Jaiden
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-19-2012 at 11:30 AM.

^ maybe it is to "big" to being able to seal it in those amulets they have

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    noooo wayyy!!!!! if thats what south does what does north too..... its too much im surprised buchs vice captain is still standing

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

North probably calls down the sun based on how overpowered this is, geez, how can anyone stand a chance?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Lol yamamoto is now shang tsung of mortal kombat able to call the dead hehe, he is also like the vampire alucard from hellsing manga.... i like Bach's quincy technique's although its futile to yamamoto...... what i'm wondering is why bach isn't stealing his bankai? what is his purpose for dragging this too long...... its as if he really wants yamamoto to destroy Soul Society itself and take everyone with him and escape using the shadows

Yama is just f*cking awesome plain and simple. The last page where Yama is raising his zombie army was just freakin sweet. Looks way better in the Mangastream, I mean everything does.

BTW Mangastream version is out, get it while its hot.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    noooo wayyy!!!!! if thats what south does what does north too..... its too much im surprised buchs vice captain is still standing
    Probably his version of Mugetsu only its flames instead of black reiatsu

Yamamoto is way overpowered... maybe having him go crazy with his bankai was Bach's plan all along? he seems to just be stalling for time

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Lol yamamoto is now shang tsung of mortal kombat able to call the dead hehe, he is also like the vampire alucard from hellsing manga.... i like Bach's quincy technique's although its futile to yamamoto...... what i'm wondering is why bach isn't stealing his bankai? what is his purpose for dragging this too long...... its as if he really wants yamamoto to destroy Soul Society itself and take everyone with him and escape using the shadows
    Yeah, I thought it was like level 0 Alucard. Anyway...10 trillion? What...kind of number is that?? And why do these zombies have swords?.. Of course, the art is marvelous. Though I expected more from Buckbeard..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Ol' Yammamoto is the BOMB!

I want BB to turn tail and run because if they continue:

1) BB gets owned and the arc is over, won't happen
    2) Yamamoto's technique fails or is sealed, That will make me sad

There is a 3rd option:

3) Yamamoto succeeds in stopping the Invasion, but he's injured or somehow rendered incapable of further aiding SS.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !