Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach -101 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

全員集合、皆拳西の変わりように驚く。
    *Everyone arrives only to be surprised by the change that happened to Kensei.

その瞬間ラブが背後から攻撃される。
    *At that second, Love gets attacked from behind (presumably by Kensei).

その後、ローズとリサが手足の腱を切って動けなくしようとするが、
    After that, Rose and Lisa try to cut the tendons in Kensei's legs so he can't move, but...

ロースが後ろから白に攻撃される。
    ...Rose ends up getting attacked from behind by Mashiro.

次に白は平子に攻撃しようとするが、遅れてきたハッチに五柱鉄貫で動きを封じる。
    Mashiro then tries to attack Shinji but Hacchi shows up and stops her from moving with the 5 Iron Pillars bakudou.

続いて、縛道の63、鎖条鎖縛(さじょうさばく)で動きを封じる。
    He then uses bakudou #63, Sajousabaku to keep Kensei from moving.

しかし、腕力だけで縛道が破られてしまう。
    However, Kensei manages to break the bakudou with just his arm strength alone.

場面変わって12番隊舎裏?
    *The scene changes to what looks to be the back of the 12th division quarters.

霊圧を完全に遮断する外套をきてみんなの所に行こうとする喜助だが、
    Kisuke tries to put on a cloak that fully conceals his reiatsu so he can go and help everyone...

テッサイにばれる。
    But Tessai figures him out.

二人とも夜一の家にお世話になったもの同士らしい。
    Apparently Kisuke and Tessai were both taken care of by Yoruichi's family growing up.

二人で皆の許へ行くところで次号。
    So the chapter ends with Kisuke and Tessai going to where the group is (to help).
    ------------------------------------------
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...77/30j36ls.jpg
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...77/30j36ls.jpg
    http://rapidshare.com/files/116745455/bleach.zip

Here are some more pictures. You can just open the file to see them, you don't have to save them or anything.
    Last edited by SSJ-Roronoa; 05-22-2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bleach Bleach -101 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Kensei rules.

I really can't wait to see some spoiler pictures. The current spoiler text seems like it's legitimate. I wonder what Mashiro's Hollow form looks like. I'm afraid it might be cute looking. Or incredibly nasty looking.

Urahara has a Cloak that hides his Reaitsu? I wonder if the Coat he's always seen wearing has a similiar function. Because Urahara is sneaky and seems to hide his presence well, even when he's nearby.

Teesai and Urahara grew up together while being raised by the Shihouin Clan. That seems kind of weird. It doesn't seem like something a Noble family of the Soul Society would do. But the Shihouin clan seems different from the others like Kuchiki and Shiba.

You got your wish RedPan. I just posted a spoiler picture of her a minute ago. She kinda looks like an Ant or something...

oo Maybe she is Pesche's long lost thrice removed sister

Mashiro's mask, Heartshaped and Creepy looking?! The rest of her body doesn't look too monsterous or anything. I thought maybe (on the far end) she would be like a gross Gorilla looking Hollow. But she looks like she's a speedy kind of hollow with super Kon leg power.

one question who is tessai
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Quote Originally Posted by iat27 View Post
    one question who is tessai
    The muscle-bound guy who works in Urahara's Shop, who pretty much has mastered kido.

But I wonder, what's in that sword that brings hollows out immediately, juxtaposed to Ichigo's gradual being taken over?

its getting interesting i actually think aizen will not have anything to do with this, seems like urahara and mayuri may be conducting experiments i think urahara is responsible for aizens interest in shinigami/hollow hybrids seems as he can not actually create his own. besides his always seem inferior to the vaizards. i think it is a plan by ss on the sly anyway yamamoto might of knew all along
    oh my god am back

It's going to be hard to transition back to current day events after this rewind arc. I am digging it and kind of want it to continue. I wonder if it will only go to -100 then resume the karakura town battle.

I think urahara and tessai are going to leave ss of their own accord, not get banished. I think it will be as a result from a disagreement of how to treat the vaizards that will cause them to split ss for the real world. Either that or Yamamoto is going to tell urahara that he is to leave ss and keep watch over the vaizards as a loose banishment, where they still communicate. Maybe that is how Yamamoto saves urahara from a death sentence for creating them.