• Average

7 22.58%
  • Bad

2 6.45%
  • Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

It's stupid/sloppy writing that Obito "slipped through" the rocks and just happened to fall into Madara's underground lair.
    I'm sure a lot of fans will be upset about these absurd coincidences; I'm honestly pretty disappointed in the lack of inspiration here. How did Obito miraculously awaken his Mangekyou, which just happens to give him a Phasing type power, in the knick of time to save himself from being (totally) crushed? I'm guessing, seeing as he didn't know how to use his power, he simply slipped through the ground to Madara's tunnel (which didn't cave in despite a large-scale Earth Element technique being used, seems odd).

I'd be relieved if Kishi addressed at least the convenient location by later revealing that Madara was behind Rin's kidnapping (for the purpose of leading Obito to that location, if Kishi can find a way for that to make sense). Kids conveniently awaken hidden powers all the time in shounen manga, but Kishi really can't expect us to believe his Main Villain was actually living directly under the exact place Obito was crushed... that's just bad writing. However, Madara DID know that Obito's sacrifice saved Kakashi/Rin, so it's likely Madara had more to do with Obito's present circumstances than he's letting on.
    For all we know. It could've been Zetsu that brought him to Madara. My thought is he merely survived with the help from his ability. Even though it is stated, that to achieve Mangekyo Sharingan, someone must kill their best friend. Perhaps this was just made up? To me it seems, Mangekyo is a link between brothers. Madara had Izuna. Itachi had Sasuke. And who could've been Obitos brother? Shisui?

All confirmed to have awoken the Mangekyo.
    Last edited by Stefano-kun; 09-19-2012 at 09:51 AM.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Poor obito? Really got turned down the dark path...n with senju cells in him possibly explains how he managed to grow faster than kakashi?
    I don't think that he got any rapid growth from Hashirama's cells if anything Hashirama/Uzumaki cells are supposed to grant longevity not speed up the aging process.

Madara said that He transplanted Hashirama's artificial body to Obito.
    Spoiler!

Rather than simply having cells Obito's body is held together by skin tissue and actual body parts made from Hashirama's cells. (Zetsu?)

It's possible that his rapid height increase during the time period can be explained by Madara replacing each of Obito's limbs with artifical Hashirama parts after all if he only replaced one side of Obito's body with a fully grown Hashirama's arms and leg he wouldn't be able to walk properly it would be necessary to implant them to both sides of Obito's body granting him Hashirama's height.

Still doesn't explain how Minato thought he was fighting Madara. With Obito's age you would think he would have a slight pubescent tone in his voice giving anyone who heard him speak a good idea of his age. Oversight maybe or Voice change no jutsu?

Can we stop linking manga reader net it never works.

- lol He said what do you need take care of your lower parts.

- It sounds as if Obito did awaken his Ms and fell through the floor underground to Madara lair without even realizing it.

- Those tubes coming out of his back are freaky...thats what kept hi malive but was his plan to wait around for Nagato???

- That throne has a very Sephiroth look to it.

- Madara admitted he left his real eyes to someone else meaning Nagato...as we expected.

- Then that makes you wonder how he was revived with 2 sharingans that cab activate Susanoo

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Mangareader is actually viewable to some like the OP.

It has something to do with them being scared of licensing issues they won't allow you to view it if you live in a certain area. You actually can still use mangareader via foreign proxies, but it just seems a waste of time when there are other sites out there that everyone can view from without having to go through the back door.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

We already knew that Madara was going to set Obito on his path through Hopeless Uchiha History rhetoric. While we've heard that line of reasoning so many times that it's really grating, at least we get to see how Obito initially reacted to it. Clearly when tragedy strikes (Rin dying, etc), Madara will swoop in having been "proven" right. I really don't get Obito's obsession with protecting Rin, though... sure he left her in Kakashi's hands before he died, but that was in the thick of combat... seriously, she's a ninja.
    Well, tachnically yes, she's a ninja, but not the kind of ninja that can look after herself, especially in such a hard war period. She's a medical nin, which means she uses mostly medicl ninjutsu and is rather weak in offensive and defensive techniques. Obito and Kakashi, being two strong fellas, have the right strenght to protect her.
    Rin is suited to look after other ppl wounds, but when it comes to danger and combat, she's almost a normal girl. Just look at how sakura weak was in season 1. after the timeskip she learned from tsunade not only medical ninjutsu, so she can mange in battle, but rin knew only medical ninjutsu, leaving the other fields underdeveloped.

I bet the moment Obito manages to escape he see's Rin die, that would be great..er... I mean, horrible enough to start to change him.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- lol He said what do you need take care of your lower parts.

- It sounds as if Obito did awaken his Ms and fell through the floor underground to Madara lair without even realizing it.

- Those tubes coming out of his back are freaky...thats what kept hi malive but was his plan to wait around for Nagato???

- That throne has a very Sephiroth look to it.

- Madara admitted he left his real eyes to someone else meaning Nagato...as we expected.

- Then that makes you wonder how he was revived with 2 sharingans that cab activate Susanoo
    Can you awaken your MS without awakening the 3rd tomoe?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Maybe it's just me, but Kishi is really pushing this "Hashirama-DNA-Clone-Thing" a bit too far:

• It gives you longlivety and more stamina.
    • It supposedly makes the MS/EMS (we don't know for certain) develop into a Rinnegan.
    • It (for whatever reason) improves Shisui's and certainly also other sharingans.
    • There is a good chance Hashirama's DNA prevents the Mangekyou from deteriorating (That's at least my bet why Obito hadn't turned blind already.).
    • Zetsu seems to be a strange Hashirama-Clone-Composition, yet: If he really is, how could Yamato's DNA improve the Zetsu-clones? That seems a bit weird.
    • Don't forget that Yamato already has Hashirama-DNA, which gives him access to certain jutsus (Mokuton and Kyuubi-control for example). Am I the only one who is wondering why Yamato isn't way stronger? If Hashi-DNA has such an enormous potential, why are his chakra-reserves on Kakashi's level?

I don't like where this is going.

I'm surprised by the dissatisfaction for this chapter. Me, I liked it. Sure it confirmed some things that many of us already suspected but what also matters is the way they were revealed and that is something i'm liking more and more. Also more enjoyable than Kabuto's flashback sequence.

So am guessing Madara did leave his eyes with Nagato after all.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Yeah I have already told people about this.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,