• Average

7 22.58%
  • Bad

2 6.45%
  • Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    "..............Take care of.. your lower parts..?" Lmao wut?

Obito couldn't of loved Rin, he obviously liked the penis.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    3) I'd like to think that Madara is in charge inside Obito, that's why Madara Trusted Obito so much, that's why he said the "If it's you, you must have a plan" (Okay, I may be having wishful thinking, but I am hoping that Kishi will not fully corrupt the only Uchiha ever shown to have Konoha values and Konoha mindset. Madara taking him over is better IM wishful O).
    This is added credence by Madara saying that "Neither you nor i can leave this place with our bodies like this". Hinting, not now but if we combine then....

I think Madara might have passed the time by growing an enormous tree with roots that span the entire shinobi world. This is why Black Zetsu can travel and send messages so fast, he is traveling in the roots of a single tree - the one Madara grew.

When the Mazo is shown, it looks different to the current GM - Madaras one looks a bit like Sussano, but it is the same spot as when Tobi shows Kabuto the GM.
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    Yet if Itachi disposed of him what was the purpose of implanting Amaterasu in Sasuke's eyes to react upon seeing his sharingan?
    I cba to link or retype the theory but itachi couldn't kill both masked men without causing trouble in akatsuki and endanger sasuke more than bedded. He left tobi to his faith and trust in the future of naruto and sasuke. Madara, as the other masked man was a grave threat in an immediate sense fir sasuke. Itachi could have killed tobi easier than anybody yet he didn't. The balance in akatsuki was crucial. I can't explain every sake of appearances between itachi killing tobi vs sasuke killing tobi. Itachi knew the difference between masked men and knew tobi was not the real madara.

Edit, i see now in your post you operate under assumption there is only one masked man but i operate under assumption there were two. One was real or quasi real madara. The one eye he is now shown to have had and the separation of his sickle from his fan reinforces the theory that there was another masked man before and during obito, i believe the long haired masked man to be madara and he also used his mask to accent his only one eye. the mystery of old madara and younger masked man madara at same time will be explained in due time.
    Last edited by knife eater; 09-20-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

why isn't he blind?(obit)

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    I cba to link or retype the theory but itachi couldn't kill both masked men without causing trouble in akatsuki and endanger sasuke more than bedded. He left tobi to his faith and trust in the future of naruto and sasuke. Madara, as the other masked man was a grave threat in an immediate sense fir sasuke. Itachi could have killed tobi easier than anybody yet he didn't. The balance in akatsuki was crucial. I can't explain every sake of appearances between itachi killing tobi vs sasuke killing tobi. Itachi knew the difference between masked men and knew tobi was not the real madara.

Edit, i see now in your post you operate under assumption there is only one masked man but i operate under assumption there were two. One was real or quasi real madara. The one eye he is now shown to have had and the separation of his sickle from his fan reinforces the theory that there was another masked man before and during obito, i believe the long haired masked man to be madara and he also used his mask to accent his only one eye. the mystery of old madara and younger masked man madara at same time will be explained in due time.
    I think I understand where you are going with this. "The reason why Madara doesn't have a sharingan in his right eye is because he gave it to another Tobi who had already been actively working in Madara's service long before Obito" correct? I like the implication because it would help to sort everything out, but unfortunately I can't overlook the fact that the Tobi who battled Minato used Kamui which appears to be an eye trait exclusive to Obito's sharingan like Shisui's Kotoamatsukami.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I think I understand where you are going with this. "The reason why Madara doesn't have a sharingan in his right eye is because he gave it to another Tobi who had already been actively working in Madara's service long before Obito" correct? I like the implication because it would help to sort everything out, but unfortunately I can't overlook the fact that the Tobi who battled Minato used Kamui which appears to be an eye trait exclusive to Obito's sharingan like Shisui's Kotoamatsukami.
    Tobi fighting minato and being obito has no bearing on what i am saying.

I'm saying mainly that somehow and some way the long haired masked man was madara, not obito, not anyone else. The two ways it can work are if he first, split himself into two halves like muu can do, one half was to take the responsibility to age and grow weak while the other half was the powerful, although lesser so than a prime time madara, long haired masked man. Each half retaining a sharingan, one half with sickle, one half with fan. This is why he wore a mask and the overlap between him and tobi is that each was symbolically and literally a half and each had same reason for wearing a mask

All we need from kishi is the background and motivation for why madara would do that.

The other way is if he harvested enough hashirama healing factor to leave the mazo and afforded life and time enough to work on the plan and initiate the uchiha massacre. Leaving the kazoo would kill him but it doesn't have to kill him instantly if a powerful technique is used to temporarily prevent death.

Also, long haired masked man was never shown to use obito's sharingan ability, he was shown to only be responsible for genjutsu and concealing his presence somehow (only itachi noticed him). It :s not the same as obito's ability.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

You should have posted the Mangastream version, because Madara's response is: "...if you would like..." .

No guys, Madara already admitted that his left eye is not his or Izuna's. What's more, he admitted that by taking Obito's remaining eye he would be able to unleash his real power, whatever that means (Susanoo, EMS, Rinnegan ?).

This might mean that Edodara's eyes, are not Izuna's, but some random Uchihas, which naturally evolved to the point of his EMS x Rinnegan, although without his MS jutsu (beside Susanoo) it seems. This seems plausible, because after obtaining EMS x Hashirama cells and what else, he doesn't go blind even with another, non-brother sharingan. This would explain as well, how he awakened "those" eyes before death, while already giving his Rinnegan to Nagato long ago. What's more, this might be a clue to why Madara want to be revived as a normal living being, because only his eyes hold the necessary jutsu needed to complete the plan, while currently as an EdoZombie, he only has some spare eyes. After being revived, his eyes would probably be transfered back to him. Thus, the right Rinnegan, might actually be reserved for Madara.

I really like the idea of Madara using the same technique that muu uses but it pops another question.

Doesn't muu's technique slip the person in half ? (half the chakra, half the stamina and so on).
    That would be why the "second mu" barely had power to do a edo tensei summoning and nothing more.

But it isn't implied that the "copy" self doesnt age like the "original" so a second Madara should also age, unless HC (again), play a overpowered role again

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Tobi fighting minato and being obito has no bearing on what i am saying.

I'm saying mainly that somehow and some way the long haired masked man was madara, not obito, not anyone else. The two ways it can work are if he first, split himself into two halves like muu can do, one half was to take the responsibility to age and grow weak while the other half was the powerful, although lesser so than a prime time madara, long haired masked man. Each half retaining a sharingan, one half with sickle, one half with fan. This is why he wore a mask and the overlap between him and tobi is that each was symbolically and literally a half and each had same reason for wearing a mask

All we need from kishi is the background and motivation for why madara would do that.

The other way is if he harvested enough hashirama healing factor to leave the mazo and afforded life and time enough to work on the plan and initiate the uchiha massacre. Leaving the kazoo would kill him but it doesn't have to kill him instantly if a powerful technique is used to temporarily prevent death.

Also, long haired masked man was never shown to use obito's sharingan ability, he was shown to only be responsible for genjutsu and concealing his presence somehow (only itachi noticed him). It :s not the same as obito's ability.

Lets not forget about Zetsu.

He can morph & mimic anyone if he has they're chakara. Zetsu may have been commissioned by elderly Madara to impersonate him while handling business. This could explain a younger Madara's presence prior to Obito's arrival.