10 32.26%
  • Average

7 22.58%
  • Bad

2 6.45%
  • Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    - Well Madara may have had some sharingan in his collection from earlier or one of the Uchiha who defected

- Also people should realize its not Hashirama but the mazo statue that kept Madara alive.

- So the White half of the Zetsu are like flowers on branches spawned from the Hashrima clone which is the trunk.

- The Black Zetsu must be from Obito ???

- That whole scene with mazo and the humanoid bodies reminds me of Evangelion when you first see Lilith

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    well I guess I'll be the immature forum guy for a second.

Obito asked Madara if he wanted him to take care of his "lower region"!!!!! What the hell does that mean? falashio, maybe? Kishi just crossed the line.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    We finally confirmed that Madara literally gave Nagato his eyes. I wonder why he currently only has one eye? My theory is that it went like this:

- Madara removes Rinnegan and transplants 2 Sharingan
    - Madara sacrifices 1 Sharingan to transplant Rinnegan into Nagato instantly via Izanagi
    - Madara is left with 1 eye, and is either unable to or (more likely) has plans in motion and simply doesn't care about the missing eye
    The most obvious one is young Nagato's hair is always in the way of a good shot for us. He probably has just one Rinnegan. Then Obito got the Rinnegan from Madara, the other eye, then was like yo Nagato, I got something fer ya.

Another thing, I believe Tobi/Madara had some sort of mental telepathy with each other. That would explain how he actually took on the Fourth in such a short time span. Perhaps Madara left some residual energy in Obito before he died and that would explain the dialogue between Tobi and Konan..?

Has it been said what the most powerful technique that Madara was talking about is?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

1) I think Madara left a part of him in Obito, that's why he was able to say the Sharingans were his own to begin with, and be telling the truth.

2) I think Madara was using those Hashirama buds as temporary bodies wherewith his transferred consciousness could leave The Cavern, and do what he had to do outside. He'd still die if his actual body was disconnected.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    -
    - The Black Zetsu must be from Obito ???
    Why?

Him being from Madara would make more poetic sense, Hash makes white and Madara makes black.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    The most obvious one is young Nagato's hair is always in the way of a good shot for us. He probably has just one Rinnegan. Then Obito got the Rinnegan from Madara, the other eye, then was like yo Nagato, I got something fer ya.

Another thing, I believe Tobi/Madara had some sort of mental telepathy with each other. That would explain how he actually took on the Fourth in such a short time span. Perhaps Madara left some residual energy in Obito before he died and that would explain the dialogue between Tobi and Konan..?

Has it been said what the most powerful technique that Madara was talking about is?
    Sorry buddy but they have shown both eyes
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/372/16
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/373/12
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Ah I see.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I think Madara left a part of him in Obito, that's why he was able to say the Sharingans were his own to begin with, and be telling the truth.

2) I think Madara was using those Hashirama buds as temporary bodies wherewith his transferred consciousness could leave The Cavern, and do what he had to do outside. He'd still die if his actual body was disconnected.
    3) I'd like to think that Madara is in charge inside Obito, that's why Madara Trusted Obito so much, that's why he said the "If it's you, you must have a plan" (Okay, I may be having wishful thinking, but I am hoping that Kishi will not fully corrupt the only Uchiha ever shown to have Konoha values and Konoha mindset. Madara taking him over is better IM wishful O).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The flashback to that emerging scenario changes how many if us see our theories.

Rather than get gung ho with a new or reworked comprehensive idea of how's and whys.. i instead remind you of two elements that most likely very significant yet nobody discusses them.

1) muu's splitting technique was introduced into the manga prior to him summoning madara's coffin. At face value that technique appears to serve only a quick purpose to keep muu in the field. However, given kishi's method of illustration sequence and associations of adjacent ideas.. the technique of him splitting is a technique that madara has used at some point and the basis of that technique is a factor in real madara and also zetsu. Also possibly at play is the different technique yet similar idea in the splitting of Yin and Yang chakra in the way minato did it, NOT the way so6p did it between his sons. We will see muu's split technique come into play during all of this stuff between obito, madara, and zetsu's past
    I even think that old madara is half madara,the one needed to endure all the setbacks and aging, other half madara is 1) long haired masked man 2)black zetsu 3) somewhere inside obito.

2) the long haired masked man which itachi met just prior massacre had a technique to avoid detection. The way in which itachi recounted their meeting suggests that the technique for avoiding detection was NOT obito's time/space ability. The surprise was that itachi was aware of his presence, how did he discover long haired masked man when nobody else could? Obito's time/space ability is for BYPASSING, it is nowhere near foolproof when trying to not be seen. The long haired Guy was behaving to not get noticed while among people. This chapter doesn't convince me obito was also long haired masked man. Remember, madara had only one eye also. Maybe he restored some of himself temporarily before he died and had a period of restored youth and life if not an all out split half.

HUGE DETAIL THAT SUPPORTS THIS: madara was holding only his sickle in the flashback and i believe it was attached to the fan in the silhouette of hashirama fight. The fan was in possession of other half of madara.

Also, since i still believe obito was not long haired masked man IM still confident in my belief that itachi was responsible for dispatching and disposing of the long haired masked man, whoever he may have been.

Muu has an invisibility technique, could this be what long haired masked man used and itachi saw through it?

Madara met muu, perhaps he copied muu's techniques given that muu was a once in forever badass with blood line expansions at his disposal. Worthy of madara's time if you ask me.

That's it for me. Gotta reread and rethink a bunch.
    Last edited by knife eater; 09-20-2012 at 06:00 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Also, since i still believe obito was not long haired masked man IM still confident in my belief that itachi was responsible for dispatching and disposing of the long haired masked man, whoever he may have been.
    Yet if Itachi disposed of him what was the purpose of implanting Amaterasu in Sasuke's eyes to react upon seeing his sharingan?