Hybrid View

How will naruto continue after the Akatsuki drama?

What's your predictions on how Naruto will continue after Akatsuki drama is over? Alot of questions in this manga are out in the open and I dont think they all will be answered just by defeating Akatsuki.

I think the author will continue you on with Naruto trying to find out more about his past. For instence, who are his parents? What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    What's your predictions on how Naruto will continue after Akatsuki drama is over? Alot of questions in this manga are out in the open and I dont think they all will be answered just by defeating Akatsuki.

I think the author will continue you on with Naruto trying to find out more about his past. For instence, who are his parents? What are your thoughts?
    Who are his parents, i think this one will be revealed along the Akatsuki story since its all about the nine-tails and his father is somewhat related to the nine-tails storyline.

But are there any other questions or mysteries unsolved that may or may not be revealed at the end of this Akatsuki mess? Seems like Naruto can last another 200-300 chapters, :X

After Akatsuki is dealt with I think the next great ninja wars will occur. Adding new shit to the plot.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Maybe, but since all this Naruto stuff was about the Nine-Tails, and now Sasuke being his best bud created the Akatsuki story everything got linked very well plus for me i think that when it ends up there wont be anymore Naruto.

I think the war will occur along with the Akatsuki too

Banned
    i know what will happen oro teke full control of kabuto body and them he will look for some stronger shinobi and them he go to konoha and make a war

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    i know what will happen oro teke full control of kabuto body and them he will look for some stronger shinobi and them he go to konoha and make a war
    LOLwut?

Naruto will end within about 150 chapters (3 years) or less I think. There's something "more" to Akatsuki (as revealed in the last chapter), and that + kabutorochimaru should be the final conflicts, the sasuke dramas and naruto's history (if he even goes into it) should all be resolved before that. The manga will either end with Naruto sacrificing his life/dream for the village (doubtful), or there'll be a timeskip where naruto's hokage and we all live happily ever after.

But that's just my opinion :luffy

Initiate
    ok
    Like Digimon they were kids than a time skip they got older and than the final episode another time skip just a breif one telling what everyone is up to lol basic...

honestly though idk

Naruto won't beat Akatsuki so easy. Akatsuki will be able to develop their last machine or whatever they're planing to do (but without the Kyuubi, of course).

And when Naruto finally beats the last Akatsuki alive, he'll have to get rid of that thing too.

I hope it ends soon after the end of Akatsuki and Sasuke and his mates.