Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127

    Naruto Dragon of the mist- Zabuza


    The first time i saw Zabuza i was like "wow that guy got stabbed so many times, he was unable to use his arms, but he still continued fighting back!" He was such a cool character, one of my faves, i finally got a chance to make a wallpaper out of him, i know im late, but here it is. Hope you like it. From now on, my wallpapers will have my page in the bottom, but in transparency so it wont look ugly on the wallpaper and it would not be as noticeable, since most people dont like texts on a wallpaper.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  2. #2
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    It looks somewhat grainy, though maybe that was the effect you were going for, which is only seen in the increase size of the render. Otherwise good job on the background, it looks good.

  3. #3
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    It looks somewhat grainy, though maybe that was the effect you were going for, which is only seen in the increase size of the render. Otherwise good job on the background, it looks good.
    Your not supposed to view it at this shrinked size, since mangashare shrinks the picture size for faster loading, you click on it to view it on its original size. Yeah, i meant to have the effect like that. It gives it a bubbly aquatic feel, lol.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  4. #4
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    lol I'm insulted, I'm not that noobish. Of course I saw it at the original size.

  5. #5
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    lol I'm insulted, I'm not that noobish. Of course I saw it at the original size.
    lol, i didnt mean to insult you. Its just that you talked about it looking different when its viewed in its small size
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    which is only seen in the increase size of the render.
    So thats why. Sorry for the confusion.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  6. #6
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    lol its ok, what I meant when I said that is when you used the render for your background, you must have increased its original size for the size of the wallpaper because I've seen that render before and don't remember it being that large. And of course increasing the size of a render from its original size makes it look grainy. Though I could be wrong.

  7. #7
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    lol its ok, what I meant when I said that is when you used the render for your background, you must have increased its original size for the size of the wallpaper because I've seen that render before and don't remember it being that large. And of course increasing the size of a render from its original size makes it look grainy. Though I could be wrong.
    Every render has its own size. Ive seen two same naruto renders, but both different size. This one i had was a high quality large size. Making renders bigger is bad because the quality messes up

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  8. #8
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    And of course increasing the size of a render from its original size makes it look grainy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Making renders bigger is bad because the quality messes up
    Thats what I just said? j/p I'm just nitpicking pay no attention to it lol. Anyways, we have diverged from the point at hand, to get back on track, nice background.

  9. #9
    Vongola Sun Guardian jio999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    729
    good job gameboy Zabuza is still to this day my favorite Naruto villian. Nice bubble effects at the bottom

  10. #10
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    It's really nice and I like that bubbly look^^
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •