Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thank you XD
    Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    Sasuke's voice would definantly fit Kanda, but Sasuke is VIZ, not Funimation so it won't happen I think.
    And about Allen maybe he should be voiced by the guy who does Renton from Eureka Seven, they had the same VA in japan I heard. (I don't really think the voice will work though) Also Lavi is done by the same person who does Kaoru in Ouran High, which Funi is dubbing as well so I assume they'll have the same voice.

Now what I'm really wondering is how they'll do the Earl's voice, his voice seems hard to do so if they give him a good one then Funi will have to win something.

Actually Sasuke's VA is a freelancer like most of those people, so it is a possibility. Johnny Bosch does Renton's voice as well as Ichigo's voice in the english dubs so I agree, he wouldn't really fit Allen.
    As for the Earl, that will be a challenge.

Voice actors are voice actors--I'm sure they can mess around with other companies. (Unless they're signed to them and only them. I'm not sure how that works out.)

About the Earl...I just don't know who could play him. The dude that played Baba in DBZ(first season) plays him now, I believe. I doubt the chick that plays Baba in the FUNimation dub can play him, though... (Highly doubt.)

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Since the DGM've been liscended...Do you guys know where i can still download the anime? I only got 20eps at the moment T_T

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

Shinsen hasn't stopped, so you can still download. Only the first 52 episodes have been licensed, so anything after that is fair play.

But in animesuki....they already delete the link for the 1st season..

Shinsen won't stop but only for the 2nd season....what abt the 1st one?

Well yes, thats what I said. Anything after the 52 episodes is fairplay, anything before that....eh good luck roaming the internet for direct download links.

T_T...how could you! Can anybody at least tell me the website so i can continue downloading?

Veteran Member
    Sorry, got no idea.:-(
    I was planning to download ep 40 something cause my sister asked me to make a LavixLena AMV for her and supposedly that episode has some LL moments, but funimation had to license it...
    My sis is gonna kill me when she hears this.

I've been waiting on this FOREVER! My life will be complete in 2009!

All I have to say is that Lavi needs to be voiced by the same guy who does Kon's voice in Bleach and Iruka's in Naruto!

And honestly I think Johnny Bosch fits Tyki the most...although I could hear him doing something Rentonesque with Allen...but I'd rather see him as Tyki...

I think the best choice for Kanda would be Steve Staley who does Neji's voice from Naruto...he needs that "effeminate" sound.