Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yeah, only short anime go on DVD usually, but not always.
    Colleen O'Shaughnessey? Never heard of her, but I searched her on Wiki I see what you mean now. She voiced Genis from TOS! Not sure how she'd sound voicing Allen though, she'd have to change it up a bit.

Sorry I meant Colleen Clinkenbeard, I always get the two confused, she does Luffy's voice so I think her range would fit Allen. But more on the task at hand...who would do Lavi? Lol...we should make a thread about this for people's predictions for all of the VAs with good evidence.

I don't watch the anime much but it would be interesting to hear the voices of the characters in English. If Tyki has a portuguese accent, it better be good.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

o: Thanks Funimation! I got a free DGM intro preview! I'm looking forward to this coming out and at the same time dreading it. I doubt the series would be able to go onto CN without being slaughtered by 4K!ds first, so it would definitely be on Adult Swim if it were to be placed on TV.

Collen, I think, is more suitable for the roles she's got. Allen might be a bit too off from what she does...

I'm thinkin' Vic Mignogna might try his hand at Lavi, though...Or atleast Komui.

I SWEAR TO GOOODDD if they even THINK of casting Caitlin Glass for Lenalee, I'll shoot somebody. I know they'll think it! -shakes fist-

-just found this news 2 seconds ago-

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

...damn thats right caitlin glass will definitely be cast for Lenalee, or maybe Kate Higgins.... I can't believe I forgot Vic, he would seem to be the ideal VA for Lavi, well Vic or Quinton Flynn, probably Wally Wingert. Komui would most likely be Derek Prince lol. LOL if Kanda is Crispin Freeman or Johnny Bosch. Crispin for Cross is my hope.

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie View Post
    even if the dub turns out good ill always prefer the subbed cause the japanese voices suit it so well, would it surprise me if they gave Kanda a sasuke kinda voice? lord no . I didnt really want this to be dubbed but i guess it was inevitable but i guess not all dubs are bad, lets hope this aint a bad one but looking back, yeah Funimation are pretty good
    Please not Sasuke's voice for Kanda. I'll shoot myself or someone I can blame.
    Yeah, I like Funimation dubs best, they did a good job with YYH.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Quote Originally Posted by KandaLavi View Post
    Please not Sasuke's voice for Kanda. I'll shoot myself or someone I can blame.
    Yeah, I like Funimation dubs best, they did a good job with YYH.
    They did pretty well with OP, too. But ya' never know what they could think is good and what us, the people that actually matter when it comes down to it, think is good.
    I actually think Sasuke's dub voice might be good for Kanda, though. (Then again, I haven't watched the Naruto dub since it first aired.) His seiyuu did pretty well with the same voice, so I just kinda' gotta' go on that. XD

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Sasuke's VA isn't bad, I do agree that it would fit Kanda. Better on Kanda than any other VAs probably.

Sasuke's voice would definantly fit Kanda, but Sasuke is VIZ, not Funimation so it won't happen I think.
    And about Allen maybe he should be voiced by the guy who does Renton from Eureka Seven, they had the same VA in japan I heard. (I don't really think the voice will work though) Also Lavi is done by the same person who does Kaoru in Ouran High, which Funi is dubbing as well so I assume they'll have the same voice.

Now what I'm really wondering is how they'll do the Earl's voice, his voice seems hard to do so if they give him a good one then Funi will have to win something.