Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I agree that Tessai is powerful, I was just saying that he wasn't necessarily strong in the sense that he might not have as much fighting skill as a captain or lieutenant of the Gotei 13. In all likelihood he does, but it hasn't been proven... yet.
    Unless im mistaken isnt it that Kido is used to fight and therefore is a fighting skill? Not everybody in seretei uses their sword, if that is what you mean. ..

Quote Originally Posted by hirakoshinji View Post
    And another question: If it were really Aizen, then that would mean that he has already found a way to make shinigami-hollow hybrids. Why, then, was it shown (not sure what chapter it was) in flashbacks that Aizen was still experimenting on creating shinigami-hollow hybrids even AFTER he was captain? And also, if he could create hybrids that easily, then why look for hollow accomplices? Why not just look for shinigami accomplices and turn them to vaizards???
    I completly agree! At first i definatly thought it was aizen but ager reading this chapter I dont see how it could be. If it was able to make the viazards then, why did he need to get the Orb from Rukia and why was he still doing failed experiments even after these events? So then theonly other person is Urahara. But then, Urahara doesnt seem evil and he does seem genuinly(SP) concerned... they must both be a aprt of it somehow...
    Really good chapter anyway
    We women have a passion for mathematics. We divide our age in half, double the price of our clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of our best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamb_Sama View Post
    Unless im mistaken isnt it that Kido is used to fight and therefore is a fighting skill?
    It's not used just to fight... Again, see Hachigen.

We know almost nothing about the Kido Corps, or its duties. Maybe combat kido isn't necessary in performing whatever functions that the Kido Corps performs. Maybe they have other, more specialized, assignments. Assignments that no division in the Gotei 13 could perform.

Not everybody in seretei uses their sword, if that is what you mean. ..
    I know that.

All I was saying was that Ukitake's and Shunsui's reactions do not automatically mean that he's very skilled at combat. It just means that he is very skilled at whatever it is he does. He probably is skilled at combat, it just isn't for certain.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by hirakoshinji View Post
    And another question: If it were really Aizen, then that would mean that he has already found a way to make shinigami-hollow hybrids. Why, then, was it shown (not sure what chapter it was) in flashbacks that Aizen was still experimenting on creating shinigami-hollow hybrids even AFTER he was captain? And also, if he could create hybrids that easily, then why look for hollow accomplices? Why not just look for shinigami accomplices and turn them to vaizards???

And I've always been wondering, how did Aizen manage to form a pact with hollows? Hollows loathe shinigami, right? So how did Aizen get them to serve him? If anybody has a good theory please enlighten me.
    I'm guessing you have noticed that the hollowification didn't exactly happen in a sea of roses... not only did the subjects got a lil aggressiveness extra but also the look plain sucks.... I would say Aizen was looking for something clean like the hougyoku instead of just randomly have a chance of loosing control or whatever. Plus Hollows to arrancar may be different and harder. Why he wanted arrankar instead of vaizard at his side? simple cuz hollows are easier to convince than a shinigami at least to go against SS.

then again it might not be him at all

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

holy shit, i was wondering about what you guys were talking about since Tessai actually looked so fruity i didn't recognize him.

what hopping to find out is why did Tessai join Urahara in Exile, and were are the two runt Ginta and Ururu, especially her because lets face it she aint no push over thats for sure as seen fighting the arrancar.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.