Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    It was kewl seeing Kensei's hollow transformation. I hope we get to see everyone elses hollow forms.

So, whoever is attacking everyone and seems to be far stronger than an average captain has the ability to turn them into vaizards aswell.

a) It's Aizen, and somehow he can turn people into Vaizards. If so, then why bother creating the espada and going after the hougyaku?

b) It's the hougyaku. Perhaps the hougyaku in it's fully unsealed state is actually an entity. I remember someone posting a theory about this ages ago. That maybe when the hougyaku is fully unsealed it would become the main villain. Anyways, something hougyaku-related.

c) It's a new villain, who is stronger than the average captain, and who for some reason can turn people into vaizards.
    The person attacking in Gin. He took out Kensei at long range. Then Aizen did what ever he did to them to make him a hollow.

I don't think the hougyaku was invented yet. But I do think that what ever Aizen is using to transform people he uses on himself and that what makes him so strong. I dont ever remember him taking out his sword to cut a hollow in the flashbacks. I think he stop a menos with his bare hands.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    yeah a captain supposedly can do about that to a Gillian Menos but that wasn't a menos it was just a big hollow (I think it was one of Aizen's experiments)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I know i may get scolded but why those everywhere ive read asume that Tessai is a squad captain when it is clearly stated that hes a Kido crps captain, i dont mean mangashare ...yet, but i dont see why hes assumed that way if you look at it hes like the = to the head of the Execulas hes not a Espada just a Officer really, also i do agree that Shinji's gonna rock his still gotta go down for him to become a Vaizard so mi guess is whoever got to Kensei will stab him in the back as well and use him against the other Four and complete the set of Vaizards, Finally i think Tessai and Urahara will join Forces to save them hopefully although something tell me the may not want to be saved anymore i mean lets face the been Vaizards for 108 years they may have gotten use to the power the have.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

Quote Originally Posted by azhrael View Post
    they are not the same, but they are really similar...
    No they simply are not similar in any way shape or form

Kensei looks so badass! =D

I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by neoarmageddon View Post
    The person attacking in Gin. He took out Kensei at long range. Then Aizen did what ever he did to them to make him a hollow.

I don't think the hougyaku was invented yet. But I do think that what ever Aizen is using to transform people he uses on himself and that what makes him so strong. I dont ever remember him taking out his sword to cut a hollow in the flashbacks. I think he stop a menos with his bare hands.
    I doubt it. I dont think Aizen's power has anything to do with vaizardness.

Anyways, next chapter I predict Shinji fighting Kensei for a long time, probably debating on whether he should kill him or not, and then suddenly Kensei's hollow form will disperse, and he'll appear with his vaizard mask on. Apparently "back to normal". Like what happened with Ichigo. OR every soon-to-be vaizard may all become hollow forms pretty soon, without the chance of keeping the current-hollow-soon-to-be-vaizards busy until they can defeat their inner hollow. So we end up with an army of super-powerful hollows that go rampaging through Soul Society, an endless stream of destruction and killing, until finally they settle down and become normal again, wondering why theyre surrounded by dead souls and destroyed buildings. That could be why they become outcasts.

I think Aizen might have been involved with this attack because after Kensei sees Todou, Todou dies (or so it would seem), and everyone get's attacked but isn't able to see who's doing it, and that's sort of how Aizen fights where things aren't how they seem? (Please correct me if I'm wrong with any of my facts.)

That was one big run-on sentence just now.

Mashiro is probably awake by now. I wonder if she will appear all hollowized too. Though I imagine she may get along with her inner hollow and have no problem with it. After all, she stated she never had to do any training to maintain her hollow mask, and could hold it for 15 hours.

How does the Hougyoku come into play? Does Urahara rush off to 'save the day' despite his orders? Does he find everyone choking and dying from their sudden Hollow transformations? Does he try to save them with something in his pocket?

Just guessing~!

read
    Spoiler!
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Aizen needs the hougyouko to create the king's key, he doesn't need it to become a vaizard. But using the hougyouko is the safest way of becoming a vaizard or arrancar.

Maybe Ururu and Jinta were playing around and accidently stabbed Kensei, thats how Shinji deduced the method of becoming a vaizard ~ j/k.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.