Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Dissenter of Shangri-la
    so tessai was the kido squad commander, i didn't see that one coming. all that's left now is to find out jinta was in the royal guard (jk).

now i'm really looking forward to next week and seeing how kensei overcomes his hollow form. and it's looking like all the future vaizards get turned around the same time...

I'm feeling compelled to change my mind and believe that Aizen does have something to do with this after all... Not Uruhara's doing anymore.

Maybe Urahara created the Hogyoukou (sp?) to try and revert the hollowification of his VC and fellow Captains. Instead though, he found that he had created something much too powerful and dangerous so he tried to hide it forever. He was probably exiled for trying to help the Vaizards... Tessai also, which would explain why they are together.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

It was kewl seeing Kensei's hollow transformation. I hope we get to see everyone elses hollow forms.

So, whoever is attacking everyone and seems to be far stronger than an average captain has the ability to turn them into vaizards aswell.

a) It's Aizen, and somehow he can turn people into Vaizards. If so, then why bother creating the espada and going after the hougyaku?

b) It's the hougyaku. Perhaps the hougyaku in it's fully unsealed state is actually an entity. I remember someone posting a theory about this ages ago. That maybe when the hougyaku is fully unsealed it would become the main villain. Anyways, something hougyaku-related.

c) It's a new villain, who is stronger than the average captain, and who for some reason can turn people into vaizards.

Quote Originally Posted by azhrael View Post
    maybe its only a coincidence, but hollow ichigo and hollow kensei are really similar...
    just look @ it
    Bleach 222 | Read bleach chapter 222 manga online at Manga Share
    Bleach -102 | Read bleach chapter -102 manga online at Manga Share
    They look nothing alike...

Now I get the feeling Aizen is already experimenting on methods of how to make a shinigami obtain hollow powers. Pretty much agree with Versus's comment on Urahara and Tessai trying to help or something. Or maybe it intrigued them.

I want to see Shinji's shikai and bankai.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Damn what a chapter! I was literally at the edge of my seat. I haven't been that pumped up over a Bleach chapter since Ichigo was finishing his Bankai training.

Aizen must have really come up w/ something unique to transform a Captain into a Hollow so easily. I mean it happened in what a number of hours maybe?

Man oh man, I'm excited to see WTF could turn that many Captains/VC's into Hollows.

I can not wait to read the next chapter.

*Also* I'm sorry Guys, but I just see Shinji as a total badass char you know. It's hard to see him going down w/out kicking some major ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    They look nothing alike...
    they are not the same, but they are really similar... if we think about all the hollow that we saw in ths manga every kind of hollow got his own form, someone winged, someone with a bait, someone frog-like... what i am saying is that if u compare the 2 ollow form they are really similar: both really muscolar, both iwth some stuffs that come out from their shoulders and backs, bith with teir own hairstyle that didnt change...some little details, but maybe every kind of shinigami that turn into hollow pass to that form...

About the hogyoku being a living entity, imo is something too strange if it is... but with urahara we never know...XD

MAybe it could have been linked to hell and also king? As we know king lives in a different dimesion but he is into SS, and i think that also hueco mundo is into SS, it could be a part of SS, cuz when rukia in the first meeting with ishida talk to ichigo about quincy, she show 2 worlds, earth and spiritual world.
    In my opinion SS, hueco mundo and hell are in the same world, just in different dimension, and if we think that noone can go into hell atm as far as we know, maybe there SS king live...

Quote Originally Posted by azhrael View Post
    maybe its only a coincidence, but hollow ichigo and hollow kensei are really similar...
    just look @ it
    Bleach 222 | Read bleach chapter 222 manga online at Manga Share
    Bleach -102 | Read bleach chapter -102 manga online at Manga Share
    The only similarity between the two is that they both look pissed off. At least now we can say Urahara had nothing to do with creating the vizards. Also that the vizards did not achive hollow powers for self gain but happened to be at the wrong place in the wrong time. Most likely due to fear of new things SS outcasted the vizards.

It looks more to me that it actually did turn out to be Urahara's fault, Aizen might have nothing to do with this and becomes intrigued. Urahara says he didn't think it would turn out this way, I think that phrase is still in play. Quite a damn interesting chapter must say.

I got to say that Tessai's hair and fit looks pimp in this chapter.