Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snizshizzle View Post
    True. Satsuki was cool as hell and she deserved a better ending. I would have been fine with him ending up with Satsuki and I also would have been fine if he ended up with Kozue.
    Speaking of which, Kozue was the only one that was completely ignored in the end. Every other girl we managed to see something of, even if it were part of the omake.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Speaking of which, Kozue was the only one that was completely ignored in the end. Every other girl we managed to see something of, even if it were part of the omake.
    That's true. Even though she was only a minor character I find myself wondering what happened to Kozue whenever I read it. I wish they'd have told us....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Wasn't she low on the popularity polls? That's probably why the mangaka didn't really do much with her.

Even so, yui received like a small omake in the end (even though ironically she should have gotten more as well as satsuki) but it just leaves things up in the air since the mangaka did include every other girl in one way or another.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Split Second Shot View Post
    Wasn't she low on the popularity polls? That's probably why the mangaka didn't really do much with her.
    I can't see why she'd be low. Personally, I like the idea of a girl that thinks like Manaka. For a while I thought they'd end up together since it seemed like a perfect match.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Somewhere Between Nowhere N Everywhere...
    Personally I was surprised that Manaka ended with Nishino... 0.0
    I thought that he would snap out off being the good-boy N would end up as a Playboy or a Sex-offender XD

The Things You Care the Least About Are the Things You Never Forget

Nah, the mangaka constantly reinforces Manaka's character so I found it reasonable that he ended up with Nishino. I believe things would have been waaaay different if Aya would've confessed though, it's just a matter of missed chances.

Just finished reading this and wish it had not ended. now that i'm done reading it life feels empty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cmichaelt View Post
    Just finished reading this and wish it had not ended. now that i'm done reading it life feels empty lol.
    thats exactly what i felt after reading it.

I still can't believe I managed to finish this... manga.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece