Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KandaLavi View Post
    Kingdom Hearts II, I was just kind of upset you don't get to fight against those few Org.XIII members that were in that gameboy game. Yeah, like I'm going to play a game were you use cards.

Zelda: Twilight Princess game, I fell in the lava way too many times.
    Yeah the Kingdom Hearts was too bad, I hope they announce Kingdom Hearts 3 fast.

Zelda: Twilight Princess, I don't remember having any problems with that game.

guitar hero 3. I had beat the game on expert and saved it all on my memory card. A couple hours later i went back to it and tried to play it one more time, but the file was corrupted and couldnt load. I lost everything for guitar hero 3 and anything else on that card
    ~*x*~
    I hit the ??? button and got an asian experience in a can
    im a whore

Well I don't know if this counts as a "gaming moment", (I wasn't playing a game at the time) but I had my memory card in my pocket and my mom washed my jeans(and didn't check the pockets......thanks Mom)! I was so upset I cried (and I don't cry) and tried to see if it worked, but when I tried to copy the content of the card to another newly bought one(cause it was the only one I had at the time, so I had to buy a new one), it froze my ps2 and I thought it wouldn't work anymore. But when I put it in to see if it would load a game it worked! I was so happy because all of my games were on that one card and I had 100s of hours of game play on it (most from FFX and I was almost done with the game). I was so relieved that it still worked, but I still can't look at the memory card from the browser (but it doesn't matter now it's been a few years and I'm done with all the games that were on that card) ^_^ I'm just happy that it all worked out.

AHHHH, finished all my exams.... BACK TO MANGASHARE ME LADDIES!!
    Well, I came up with another possibly even more frustrating moment for me... in Skies of Arcadia Legends, I bought the game and actually worshipped it. I Became convinced I wanted a badman one eye goggle like the main character and was determined to change my name to "Vyse". Yeah, you've all experienced a game you like this much, don't lie... =P
    Anyway, I was about 11 or 12 and played the game everyday, collected everything and did all the side missions etc, then got to the Red Gigas, Recumen. Now, this is the FIRST of 6 or 7 UBER monsters. You have to fight it with a giant floating SHIP for chrissakes! AND, to make things worse, he's INVINCIBLE the only item capable of knocking him off balance and blowing you up in 1 shot from his giant laser is (I think) on another island. Which I couldnt get to.
    Needless to say, my enjoyment came to a screeching halt and I sold the game sharpish. Now, I want it back... I miss that game *sniff*

^^ Thats Recumen on the world map... and you're on the ship... and he's an invincible god thing...
    bit of a one sided fight really=/

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Otogakage View Post
    AHHHH, finished all my exams.... BACK TO MANGASHARE ME LADDIES!!
    Well, I came up with another possibly even more frustrating moment for me... in Skies of Arcadia Legends, I bought the game and actually worshipped it. I Became convinced I wanted a badman one eye goggle like the main character and was determined to change my name to "Vyse". Yeah, you've all experienced a game you like this much, don't lie... =P
    Anyway, I was about 11 or 12 and played the game everyday, collected everything and did all the side missions etc, then got to the Red Gigas, Recumen. Now, this is the FIRST of 6 or 7 UBER monsters. You have to fight it with a giant floating SHIP for chrissakes! AND, to make things worse, he's INVINCIBLE the only item capable of knocking him off balance and blowing you up in 1 shot from his giant laser is (I think) on another island. Which I couldnt get to.
    Needless to say, my enjoyment came to a screeching halt and I sold the game sharpish. Now, I want it back... I miss that game *sniff*

^^ Thats Recumen on the world map... and you're on the ship... and he's an invincible god thing...
    bit of a one sided fight really=/
    Yeah fighting Recumen without the Harpoon Cannon is utterly impossible. I woulda just started over....it's not really that far in that you have to fight him. You could probably find it again at a used game store or sumthin.

KandaLavi: Actually you can fight those Organization members....in the Final Mix+ version of the game. They have a tourney in there at the coliseum where you fight all the members ever in a row. But unless you know Japanese good luck with that.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

call me Kaz! =D frenchonion_sunchips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aizoyami View Post
    Well I don't know if this counts as a "gaming moment", (I wasn't playing a game at the time) but I had my memory card in my pocket and my mom washed my jeans(and didn't check the pockets......thanks Mom)! I was so upset I cried (and I don't cry) and tried to see if it worked, but when I tried to copy the content of the card to another newly bought one(cause it was the only one I had at the time, so I had to buy a new one), it froze my ps2 and I thought it wouldn't work anymore. But when I put it in to see if it would load a game it worked! I was so happy because all of my games were on that one card and I had 100s of hours of game play on it (most from FFX and I was almost done with the game). I was so relieved that it still worked, but I still can't look at the memory card from the browser (but it doesn't matter now it's been a few years and I'm done with all the games that were on that card) ^_^ I'm just happy that it all worked out.
    ^i felt so scared for you when i was reading this story. glad everything worked out =D

the only frustrating moment ive had recently is from playing tenchu: wrath of heaven. just that one chapter where you have to face the undead and you can't kill them. it shouldnt be that hard but im kinda a perfectionist and its irritating to see the number of times ive been spotted to be so high >.<

Kaizo Mario. From the time you load the rom, to the time to hit alt-f4.

On a slightly more serious note.

Random Eroge, you work for days to have sex with one girl, then you misunderstand 1 (and just 1) kanji. And you mess up. (Save game is for noobs).

[19:48:38] <ut2004player> You know i am sensitive about UT subject... >_>
    <ut2004player> Xeperu: Death note is better than code geass

Halo 1 , it took me a while to beat the first FLOOD level and whats even worse is that my bro beat it with ease..
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Zelda..Those Games Alone..The Simple Puzzles You overthink and spend over a hour tryin to figure it out
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Super Paper Mario: Having to complete so many times the flipside and flopside pit of 100 trials just for leveling up and cards, finishing it with no more than that

Super Mario Galaxy: The game is great but, why Super Luigi Galaxy? All over the game, again

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: Just finishing the game, made me think "is that everything"? I felt it so short....
    -ALSO, for TP, The MOST FRUSTRATING moment: collecting all the poes, just for 200 rupees!!!! (Damn Miyamoto!)

Final Fantasy X: Beating the last Seymour Guado, before the end of game, without catching all the beasts for the stadium, and I couldnt got all the overdrives. Another think, maybe the most frustrating: BLITZBALL

Super Smash Bros Brawl: Beating at least 10 cruel brawl alloys, which is a pain in the #ss. Two events: The one with 50 yoshies in the rainbow cruise, and the other is the one with Giant Lucas and Giant Ness (impossible to me). Also, Boss Battles mode in Intense difficulty, specially Duon, I hate him
    -Also, getting all the characters, makes you wish to be more hidden things.--

Resident Evil: Myself beating the game, and realizing that I let Jill Valentine die... Because I finished it with Chris and I forgot one room to check...DAMN

HandMark Solitaire (Palm treo): I realized that I can put any card in a free space, and I can upload cards to the "deck bank" if I wish, so beating the game is very easy...