Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xl Haseo lx View Post
    Final Fantasy X against the Seymour on Gagazet....he was so tough to beat that I had to level up by running in circles next to the save point before him for 3-4 days....
    I had to go trough the same pain at Seymour Flux, that was hell....

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    Zelda: Orcarina of time. When i was about 13 I had the hardest time Racing farmer john (not actual name) around the horse pen to win Epona, I actually broke two controllers and a coffee pot out of frustration.
    Yeah that one sucked too.

Catching Mewtwo in Pokemon Red with a other ball then Master Ball was a pain .

Resident Evil Outbreak- forgot where the turntable was to lower the train to escape. By the time i realized where i had to go i ran out of time and died. The worst part was i forgot to save and had to restart from the begining of the game
    ~*x*~
    I hit the ??? button and got an asian experience in a can
    im a whore

I had just finished playing Chrono Cross (it's been a while) and did the + game thing and when I teleported to another world for the first time it froze in the middle of the scene! I was so mad and then when I went to do redo it, it did it again and again. I got so fed up I didn't play for like 6 months, and then, I forgot which game was which and I was also in a hurry, somehow I overwrote that game on accident with one that was like 20 levels back! Before that I was going to borrow my friend's disk one, so I could be able to get past the freezing part, but it was no use after I overwrote it. I'll just buy a new game when I get back to playing it. Since it's a ps1 game, I'll have to buy it online. (Because people don't really sell them anymore in stores.) UGH!!! What a hassle!

??????
    Another bad gaming experience for me was when i beat the sims game ( I got everything you could get) and my nephew erased my file, which had like over 100 hours of game play on it.
    ??????

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    Another bad gaming experience for me was when i beat the sims game ( I got everything you could get) and my nephew erased my file, which had like over 100 hours of game play on it.
    I love the sims, but it can be a bitch to play, so I use cheats! ^_^ (but don't tell anyone).

Which one was it?

??????
    Sims 2 for Gamecube, Ive tried to play all the sims games but now they start making all kinds of expansion packs so i just retired that game, there all basically the same. Another game that was a hassle to play was a game called Baiten Kaitos I would always forget to save it and would end up playing the smae level multiple times.
    ??????

Frustrated Gaming Moments...

Trying to Beat FFVII's Ruby Weapon ._.

That one level in the first tombraider where you are fighting against your 'double' and you keep shooting at her trying to kill her. And then it turned out that all you had to do was make her fall down that hole and die. I swear it took me too long to figure that one out.

Hmm Resident Evil 4 mercenary mode (ps2), I think it was as Ada i got the most trouble, kept getting caught by that huge Double chainsaw guy in the Waterworld level, I needed to kill him to get my S rank and Ada's weapons lacked power and the big guys is really fast.

and most recently i got hit by the bug in Soul Calibur 3, All My chronical of the swords data is corupt, 6 custom made charatcers at level 70 gone

Serious Sam 2 save file crashed.

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    most recently i got hit by the bug in Soul Calibur 3, All My chronical of the swords data is corupt, 6 custom made charatcers at level 70 gone
    Something like that happened to me in Soul Calibur 2. I had nearly everything unlocked and while I was saving I bumped the PS2. My memory card refused to load the data for the game. I was mad at myself for days.

Kingdom Hearts II, I was just kind of upset you don't get to fight against those few Org.XIII members that were in that gameboy game. Yeah, like I'm going to play a game were you use cards.

Zelda: Twilight Princess game, I fell in the lava way too many times.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.