Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yeah I believe that Tessai and Hachi show up after he had already started turning.

Spoiler!

Posted by ANNIE on BA:

Bleach -102: Turn Back the Pendulum 7

Continues from the last chapter, the meeting is held with every captain has attended except Urahara. Yamamoto explained about the situation regarding the disappearance of Kensei and Mashiro. He said this is the most dangerous situation to ever happened in Soul Society.

Yamamoto was about to pick 5 captains to go the crime scene when Urahara finally arrives and asked Yamamoto to send him to the scene. But Yamamoto rejected his request, he yelled out that his Vice Captain is there. However, Yoruichi screamed at him saying Hiyori was picked by Urahara himself. So now something happened and Urahara is all shaking, it would be like he looked down at Hiyori. Her words quieten Urahara.

Yamamoto ordered 3rd Division Captain, Otoribashi Rojuji (Rose’s real name); 5th Division Captain, Hirako Shinji; 7th Division Captain, Aikawa Love, to go to the scene. He then ordered Shunsui, Ukitake and Kuchiki Ginrei to protect Seireitei. Unohana was ordered to stand by in her division in case of emergency. Unohana protested that there might be injuries so she should go as well. Yamamoto said they don’t know the situation so the medic division should just stand by. He added that he already arranged someone to go instead.
    Yamamoto called out for that someone to enter the hall.

The figures that entered the hall were of Tsukabashi Tessai, the head of the Kidou Corp. and Ushoda Hachigen, his Vice. Ukitake called out that he hasn’t seen Tessai show up for a while. Yamamoto ordered them to go immediately when Shunsui protested that since they do not know the situation at the scene, it is too dangerous for both Head and the Vice of Kidou Corp to go. Shunsui then said they should send his Vice Captain and he called out, “Risa Chaaaan”

Risa immediately showed up at the window and Shunsui told her that she shouldn’t be eavesdropping on Captains meetings. She protested that its human instinct to want to know what is hidden from them. Shunsui asked if she heard what he said and she accepted. He asked if she could help them. She gave him a thumbs up and left.

Yamamoto says that Shunsui just did what he wanted again but he gave an excuse that something this big doesn’t happen often, this is an opportunity for them to gain some experience. He then confirmed that Risa is capable. He then asked Tessei if it’s ok and he accepted before leaving the room.

So now the team consisted of 3 Captains, Hachigen and Yadoruma Risa.

Urahara still looked very worried so Shunsui cheered him up that Hiyori-chan is good, although not as good as Risa.

“So don’t make that worried face. To trust and wait is also a Captain’s job”. But Urahara couldn’t hide how worried he was.

A scene cut to Hiyori who was now running away from something. ‘It’ attacked her but she managed to dodge although she now got a cut on her eyebrow.

When its about to give Hiyori a final blow, something hit that figure and Hirako appeared between Hiyori and the figure. Hiyori called him but he yelled, “Are you stupid? Why don’t you use your sword?”

“Are you stupid? Who can use it?” She screamed back.

Hirako was confused until he turned back to look at the figure. He was shock to see what was in front of him and all he could say was, “Kensei!!!?”
    Posted by Spacecat on BA:

Spoiler!

this explains why urahara isn't a vaizard. I thought he was going to be there, so I couldn't figure out why he was the only one not to be a vaizard, but Yamamoto held him back at seiritei.

I always knew Teesai was a former (ranked) shinigami from SS, but I never knew he would be the captain of the Kido Coprs. O.o I figured he was probably Urahara's VC that ran away to the real world 100 years ago with Urahara.

Kensei's hollow form looks completely sick!

I think that Isshin is the one who attacked Kensei and he is the previous 10 division captain. I think he and the Vizard get turned into hollows and this is what forces Urahara to create the Hyougoku. It also would explain where Ichigo got his hollow powers from.

Dont know about Isshin but i guess everyone who went to the crime gets attacked and trnsformed but you gotta wonder how they regained control their hollows and who changed them at first, also is Urahara directly responsable? i mean it looks like but did he do it himself or with mayuri or what? lots of question few answers
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.