Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    the last spoiler is so sad :( no one will know what itachi did poor itachi
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

OMG the last spoiler are so cool and so sad i hope became true i wonder who want to kidnaped naruto as a baby??

Maybe Shisui or Fugaku

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    most likely an uchiha

You know what makes it sound better? Shisui stole Naruto, Itachi stopped and killed him then had to cover it up so now one was aware that he prevented the Uchiha mission from happening

edit: I think that would actually belong in a theory post so if you want to delete this go right ahead.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

sh*t, i forgot all about kisame and suigetsu getting ready to fight. and yeah, they were pretty close to the hideout. damn, kishimoto i forgot completely about them guys, are we gonna get to see them fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    You know what makes it sound better? Shisui stole Naruto, Itachi stopped and killed him then had to cover it up so now one was aware that he prevented the Uchiha mission from happening

edit: I think that would actually belong in a theory post so if you want to delete this go right ahead.
    It's still a spoiler, you can't make a theory yet . Wait till Friday .

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    It's still a spoiler, you can't make a theory yet . Wait till Friday .
    confirmed spoilers will be often released Thursday's

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post

umm im not really sure but i think itachi and shisui were litle kids when naruto was a baby that was 16 year ago and itachi was like 22-24 year so he cant posible kill shishui cuz he will be like 6-8 year maybe his father fugaku or another uchiha

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Yea I doubt it was suishi that tried to steal naruto. Wouldn't work out at all. The suishi thing happened when sasuke and naruto were little kids.