Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zanpakuto: Don't we all want one?

make up your own zanpakuto
    rules: no super poewrful "soon as i realease it the opponent dies" or "my bankai creates a black vortex in which not even light can escape"
    just make it so that if was in the manga ppl wouldnt bitch about overpowerment.
    pictures would be nice
    have at it

ps dont use tatsumaru as a name, thats mine
    which i will be posting up later once i get all the stuff straitend out haha
    Last edited by tatsukai1990; 07-26-2007 at 02:15 AM.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

well... my zanpakuto is called Rodney "Erudeni" and well it only wants to do shi releases and all it's good for is buttering bread. but it does it very cleanly and fast: i go "rodney.. go make me a sandwitch" and it does.

wouldnt you get bored of butter sandwiches?

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Mine would be called :Espada and it's shikai command would be: Slice, and it would basically be that my Zanpaktou would would sort of seperate like Byakuya's does except the whole shattering thing. I mean that my sword would separate into two and then become a dual wielding sword. And it's unique ability would be in that it can parry any physical attack and return it back at them at double the strength. Sort of like a defensive Zanpaktou. This is all just an idea still so don't flame me on this just yet.

Maybe later >_> I'm tired now, so I'm not spending 2 hours righting it up >_>
    But so you know, It has 3 stages of Bankai, its Called Daikonran (Chaos, basocally <_<) and if you want to bitch about the 3 stage bankai, please read this first >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosu View Post
    Byakuya is the only Shinigami as of yet to have multible bankai forms.

He has 3: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (millions of Cherry blossons, basically)
    The black dome with 1000 swords
    The 1 sword with a back-halo and wings

I came up with my own rules for making multi-form bankais for my bleach characters. Basically, they can change into anything I want as long as only the shape changes, but not the properties of the bankai change, and in changing the bankais shape, you effect its attibutes. Now this may be confusing, so I will give some examples.

EX1: When Byakuya creates the dome, he doesn't actually change the abilities of his bankai, all he does is rearange it into the shape of 1000 swords, and this in turn changes the bankai's attibutes by compressing it to increase power. (basically, Byakuya compresses his bankai like Ichigo's, but far less extreme.)

Now, byakuya is the only Shinigami to have more then 1 stage to his Bankai thus far, so I will need to dig a bit for my examples if you don't mind >_>

EX2: If Komamura were to develop a second stage for his Bankai, his Armour might compress and form around him, basically Allowing him to use is defensively and increasing its power by compresing it. It still would work the same, but because its shape is different, it can now be used for different situations, the only catch is it need to give up range to do this.

EX3: One of my own characters Bankai basically gives him 1001 blades from his shikai, except he can control them in the air in a Senbon-esque manner. What his shikai does, is basically it can chage its size and shape into anything the Shinigami wants. (yes I know its overpowered, that is not the point) For his second stage-Bankai, he brings all of these blades together and basically uses them to copy someone elses Bankai. He does this by changing his Bankai's shape to mimic theirs, then using the remaining blades emulate the abilities of the bankai. (ie. For Hitsu's Bankai, blades act like ice. For Ichigo, they carry me to increase my speed and rapidly de-compress to mimic Getsuga Tenshou. For Byakuya...well actually thats pretty obviousy >_> At any rate, you get the point. They change shape to mimic the Bankai as closely as possibel, then the broken abilities of the Zanpakuto do the rest.)

*GASP* Finally, until someone else gets another form of bankai, this can not be proven or disproved, but I feel it is a good template and
    1: In theory if a Shinigami changes drastically enough, their Zanpakuto would also change.
    2: Ichigo has obviously not yet mastered his Bankai, hell, Hitsugaya hasn't mastered his yet, so the degree of control Ichigo has now is bloody impressive.
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

if i had a zanpakuto it would be a kick ass one and once i realease it, it would make my sprit force increase fifty fold so that to oppent would have a hard time moving around cause my sprit force will be to heavy and on bankai it would increase 150 fold pulse the 50 flod from the shikai so i would be at 200 fold and my speed will increase and noone would be able to match it
    Spoiler!

You don't want to see my zanpakuto.
    I call it the big brown alabama one eyed snake.

Emperor
    I'd want a special one that can split into 7 pieces and I can control all of them with my will like Byakuya. 5 of the pieces will be fire, water, earth, lightning, and wind. Then I'd have a melee and a kido one.

i want one thats completely invisible and has no weight and increases user's sword swinging to light speed so i can do the flash/quick sword from claymore =D

heres what it looks like:

hehe
    Last edited by z3n0cid3; 08-04-2007 at 12:09 AM.

Fun

Mine is called Mending Hand (freaky I know)

In regular form, just a sword

Shikai, has the power to cure anybody I want

Bankai, has the power to take away the health of someone (instant kill ^_^)

OR

Give health to someone (instant ressurection)

umm Picuture:

I
    I
    I
    I

ya, those I's make my sword up

xD