Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    Ok when I become captain u can be my VC... lmao

I just discovered a flaw in my zanpakuto...my bankai renders my shikai obsolete,
    because: If you get the money, then you get the power,THEN you get the women hahaha
    Somebody has been watching South Park LMAO

Lol I think Ild change my zanpakuto to be like one of those marvel characters who can warp reality. LOL then I can do whatever the hell I want.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    RE-vamped my zanpakuto some more, check it
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Well this thread seem to be all the rage these days. My zanpaktou is in development, could be very sick or a big flop u guys will help me decide.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Hakate Rikimaru..

Shikai - Makes my opponent a extremely painful migraine headache. If you've ever had one you'll know how crazy this power would be!
    Bankai - Make my opponent feel an extreme hunger & thirst. I'm talkin worse than a small poor village in Africa Hunger & thirst!
    Last edited by Immortal-JyNxX; 03-21-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Hakate Rikimaru..

Shikai - Makes my opponent a extremely painful migraine headache. If you've ever had one you'll know how crazy this power would be!
    Bankai - Make my opponent feel an extreme hunger & thirst. I'm talkin worse than a small poor village in Africa Hunger & thirst!
    your zanpakuto's name should be Nagato, the shikai bringing on the Pain and the bankai brings extreme hunger to the point of emaciation. LOL.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    your zanpakuto's name should be Nagato, the shikai bringing on the Pain and the bankai brings extreme hunger to the point of emaciation. LOL.
    Hahahaha true!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Well I didn't read any previous posts aside from page one, so if this is similar i apologize, great minds think alike.

Name - Bonaduce (bon-a-deuce)

Shikai -
    effect 1 - I would have hyped senses and movement speed(more so then normal shikai gives),
    effect 2 - the 'power' would be giving my a 3rd eye giving me greater awareness of reiatsu, this way i could know when/if the opponent was gonna launch a blast attack or was powering up/down

*details - My sword would remain the size of a reg zanpakuto while in shikai

Bankai -
    effect 1 -My zanpakuto would materialize, creating a clone of myself(both clones with a zanpakuto) , however i would not gain a 3rd eye, instead both the clone and myself would have the same pair of eyes (meaning we would see the same thing as the other at the same time),
    effect 2 -fighting ability (speed/power) would be amped 25x my power in shikai, this would stack with my regular abilities, and both clones would get the amped ability
    effect 3 - the 'power' my bankai would have with the clone is it would allow both myself and the clone to jump to 1 body whenever, so if one of us got caught or was about to be hit, it would faze into the body that was away from the attack, no distance matters for the faze, also during the time clone A comes to clone B, clone A would be incorporeal

*description - my sword would remain the size of a normal zanpakuto, i would have no special blast attacks. for the faze between clones A-B imagine it being like the clones turns to light and returns to the opposite body.

Kido of choice - #44 Illusionary Clones, creates 6 clones that could not affect the outside world, are just decoys, however with my 2 clones in bankai that are real it would be a total of 14 me's 2 of which could tear it up lol

Weaknesses::

I'd have no blasts/mind bends/effects on anything. I'd be purely reliant on my up close fighting skill. My Kido would be limited to the 40's and lower, so against anyone strong it wouldn't do much.
    Last edited by Airicks; 05-29-2010 at 06:49 PM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)