Thread: Snake and Frog

Snake and Frog

Well i wanted to make a wallpaper of Sasuke and the snake vs Naruto and the Frog, and their past, and sasuke leaving to the snake side, so here it is.

Just something really plain, no special effects or anything like the deidara wallpaper i made. Just something simple.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Honestly, it's not really good, even for something simple. The images weren't properly cut, I can still see the squares around them and using a wallpaper like that, I say "Good luck at seeing your icons."

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Honestly, it's not really good, even for something simple. The images weren't properly cut, I can still see the squares around them and using a wallpaper like that, I say "Good luck at seeing your icons."
    No problem. It wasnt something i worked on really hard. Actually took me maybe less than 5 minutes. Didnt work on it much. Thanks for your opinion. Didnt do much rendering in this one. Since i was going to make the background white, and the young naruto and sasuke background was white, i thought i didnt need to render since they were both white in the back, but whatever. Wasnt one of my "serious" wallpapers.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?