Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think Luffy will randomly pass his father while trying to get to someplace and be all, "Hey, old man, did you see where [insert name of enemy or nakama that he was chasing here] went?" Dragon answers him, "Okay, thanks! "

And then 100 chapters later they meet again in some all too dangerous situation and Dragon reveals himself to be Luffy's father. "Whaaaaah?! That was YOU?!"

There are endless possibilities.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by HitsugayaFan View Post
    I think Luffy will randomly pass his father while trying to get to someplace and be all, "Hey, old man, did you see where [insert name of enemy or nakama that he was chasing here] went?" Dragon answers him, "Okay, thanks! "

And then 100 chapters later they meet again in some all too dangerous situation and Dragon reveals himself to be Luffy's father. "Whaaaaah?! That was YOU?!"

There are endless possibilities.

Mwahahaha, I could imagine that happening.. And then Dragon saying something really profound, just as he did when he saw Luffy's wanted-poster. Toss in Garp aswell to the meeting, and it'd be PURRRfect~ :'D

And when they meet, if they ever will, and have a chance to talk, MAYBE it's revealed why Ace is named differently as Portgas D. instead of Monkey D., which runs in the FAMILY. Taking as Ace is the elder son, there just HAS to be a reason why he didn't receive the name which was given to Luffy instead.

Stooooopid ranting on my part

they have met....

but if they meet again... i think luffy's crew would tell him, since i doubt luffy would recognize dragon.