Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think there will be a fight between them. Family matter is the problem. Dragon vs Luffy, both of them are devil fruit user.. They can cause roar plus One Piece will become more & more episode..

Initiate
    Luffy: "...... <blank stare>..... hiya there!"

sure, its likely they'll fight, but i can, however see dragon telling luffy the truth that he can agree upon. there are so many truth WG is hiding, and so many lies spread by them, that would make no surprise as to why dragon has to do what he has to do.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malau_in_the_shadow View Post
    I think there will be a fight between them. Family matter is the problem. Dragon vs Luffy, both of them are devil fruit user.. They can cause roar plus One Piece will become more & more episode..
    How do you know that dragon is a devil fruit user?

im pretty sure they said it in the manga once, when smoker was fighting him at logue town...he has the wind wind fruit, the ability to control wind. Its one of the most powerful fruits in one piece, up there with ao kiji's and enel's.

Quote Originally Posted by Eep View Post
    im pretty sure they said it in the manga once, when smoker was fighting him at logue town...he has the wind wind fruit, the ability to control wind. Its one of the most powerful fruits in one piece, up there with ao kiji's and enel's.
    are you sure ? I thought it was lightning but that boy in skypia already used lightning.

I'm almost certain it hasn't been mentioned in the manga yet... If Dragon is a Devil Fruit user, it's still not known what power he has.

The ability could be to control the weather (if so, he was responsible for both the wind and the lightning)... But that sounds too much like clima-tact for that to be the case... Or maybe if it's wind, he somehow caused a buildup of static, to cause the lightning...

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    It never said anything about him having having a devil fruit. He somehow managed to save luffy but it doesnt tell you what powers he has.

Banned
    I think that the world of One Piece will cease to exit and it will go out with a bang and not a wimper.

(I only post to see my membership status its awsome and im dunk)

I think it was a green wind that he used to set them free. I think with Ace in the hole (sorry bad pun but i had to say it) Dragon and Luffy may work together against the world government to save him before its to late

I don't think they will, i mean if Luffy thinks his brother's gonna be okay and doesn't need his help i would so does his father, also if they do reunite i think they be caught in some crossfire and fight side by side or Garp shows up and smacks them on the head or something Funny like that i mean if garp pretty much sleeps like Luffy imagine how his son is like. what i wanna know is who Luffy's mother is.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.