Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I've wondered if there are any limits to an Edo Tensei body. For instance, dead host body has a finite amount of Life Force, and will eventually die... I don't think the Edo Tensei will last forever.
    Well, I doubt that the host body is powering the Edo. If it did, then the Edo would end after the first attack that massively damages the Edo. The Host body's life force would be exhausted after the first heavy attack, wouldn't it?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initiate
    "Well it is you, you must have a plan" - this line could be explained in another way: Madara has noted the "fsss" on the Obito's right arm and thus confirmed that the other entity is still present within him. The same way as Zetsu, left/white entity is younger and black/right one is older. The older entity's presence asures him that the younger one did not do things by his own will.

So far, Kishi has tried to explain every villain's motive. with the exception of Hidan and Kakuzu, every major villain had a flashback right before his death. Now, we will see Obito's flashback. That could mean him leaving the manga. I am sure that Orochimaru's and Madara's stories are also to be seen.

What motives Obito could have had to attack Konoha and to massacre the Uchiha? As far as I could tell, Rin could have died in the Konoha attack. This still implies that Obito is not alone with himself, and that there is someone older within, someone that Madara trusts.

Tobi saying that he waited for so long for the opportunity to get the Kyuubi could be because Mito Uzumaki showed the seal weakness at the child birth probably some 50-60 years ago.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I am also wondering why would someone like Madara and Obito turn to the Moons Eye Plan when its clear to me that at least Madara is not the kind of person to really want an utopian world of his own. Obito, maybe, but definately not Madara .. so why then is he onboard with the plan ? Maybe theres more to Madaras personality then we know of, but I think that its bcs of something else. One of Rikudou Sages sons was the progenitor of all uchihas, the elder son. He had an idiology that power is necesery for making peace, and I think that it was the Elder son himself who created the Moons Eye plan .. Madara found out about this from the tablet, and decided to carry on the work of the elder son bcs he was the forefather of all uchihas and thus someone who Madara might even worship.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

The eye of the Moon plan will simply put all humans under Madara's control severing the free will of the world and putting everything under his hands. Madara's perception of peace may simply be complete control and conformity, what all military dictators dream of.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was one of those spam-troll threads and didn't even click on it .

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I've considered that before, but I dismissed the idea reasoning that he has to use his jutsu on a target. And if he could yank his own soul out of the Edo, the Jutsu would probably end there and then, before his soul could enter a new body. However, I don't know for sure what would happen because Kishi writes the Manga and he may change the logic as he pleases as the Artist's prerogative.

If Madara's soul is pulled out of the Edo, and then the Jutsu ends, will he go back into the Edo, will he complete the transfer, or will he end up dead again. Bear in mind that the Edo Rinnegan he is using will probably Crumble when his soul leaves the Edo body.
    It's not really a problem, as long as the jutsu needs only half of the caster's power, it is doable. The answer is simple, Kage Bunshin, or something similar to it. It is a jutsu that bestows one of God's rights to a human - to be everywhere at the same time (technically it makes it possible only ;P). There might be some complications, like being revived with only half of your soul and the like though (although the other half, after being released, might actually venture back to the body).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I've wondered if there are any limits to an Edo Tensei body. For instance, dead host body has a finite amount of Life Force, and will eventually die... I don't think the Edo Tensei will last forever.
    Everyone, even the enemies seem to believe that ET has no limits. Of course, if that was a lie, then it was indeed a masterful one, because it would preserve the caster's life. On the other hand, the fact that everyone knows about it, might also mean that there was an Edo that "lived" after Tobirama's death.

It is really strange, seeing as Tobi was able to make Jinchurkis out of Edo Zombies, although they were once Jinchurki before their death.

Kishi is obviously going to give a few years between Obito's supposed death and Kyubi's attack, especially as people from Kakashi's generation seem to be around 17 years old.

Gara was killing to confirm his own life. Basically, as an unwanted being, that couldn't confirm his existence through normal interaction with others, he was taking peoples life to affirm himself of being alive.

Sasori always dreamed of becoming a real puppet, as he said so himself after becoming an ET (to Kankuro), probably because he himself couldn't control his emotions that were longing for his lost parents.

In Narutoverse a villain is simply a person that will do anything to achieve his goal.

@Pow,

Madara is not your average dictator, he thrives on subjugating his "enemies" and relishes the fear and submission that his own power engenders.

WHat would a dictator do in a world where no one wishes to oppose him? Maybe he'll enjoy the people's fake love and adulation for 100 yrs, maybe even for 1000yrs, but I get the feeling he'll get tired of it all eventually.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

He can do whatever he wants once he obtains control he can make people fight each other dance on one leg or whatever else gets him off. Reminds me of Bleach the King of HM being bored and having his army split into 2 just so they could fight each other for his amusement. True he might get bored with the power after a awhile and then may come up with a new plan. However power hungry individuals never stop aiming for control no matter how much of it they get.

Which if you follow Orochimaru you know he wants the exact opposite he enjoys an imperfect world of chaos its far more interesting to him. He see's the struggle & messiness of life as part of the evolution that grows individuals and produces creativity.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Pow:

To me, this seems to make sense, at least compared to the other examples where characters made the "leap" to evil. Sasori and Orochimaru's loss of their parents and obsession with immortality aren't really any more convincing / deep, and neither is Madara's obsession with sacrifice and power. Sasuke just seems completely immature and irrational; his suffering didn't increase after the Uchiha Massacre, and he gained positive influences such as Naruto/Kakashi... it was really just his shame that pushed him back towards living solely for revenge. After that his actions became even more irrational, culminating with his promise to wipe out Konoha despite Itachi continuing to view himself as a loyal member of Konoha, and despite a lifetime of positive experiences with citizens of Konoha.

YES! That is some pretty clear interpretation there. I couldn't agree more.

Mark
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thread Killer
    1: be a person
    2: die or nearly die
    3: ???
    4: Profit!