Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well like I said, they are all acting for our amusement. Now I believe this seems like a movie-like arc. I mean the animation, the absolute inconsistency with the canon-plot, the introduction of completely random characters that eventually will drag the main characters into an entire plot, and the character's overall attitude towards the world. It feels like I am watching an anime-arc movie. I think its pretty refreshing. Its fun to see how Bleach would be if Aizen was killed right then and there when he was trapped by the captains before he pulled an Aizen.

Initiate
    im not liking it, just a wate of time its not like the animators sont know where the story goes. waste of a dl really.
    Better, Every Day

jeez.... i hate waiting all week just for a filler

Crazy-Is-A-Point-Of-View D.Gray-Man's Avatar

D.Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Well like I said, they are all acting for our amusement. Now I believe this seems like a movie-like arc. I mean the animation, the absolute inconsistency with the canon-plot, the introduction of completely random characters that eventually will drag the main characters into an entire plot, and the character's overall attitude towards the world. It feels like I am watching an anime-arc movie. I think its pretty refreshing. Its fun to see how Bleach would be if Aizen was killed right then and there when he was trapped by the captains before he pulled an Aizen.
    lol i said that to a mate the other day

I like the animation.

But seriously... How do they plan to get back to the manga story line? I mean, right now Orihime is in the hands of Aizen, Chad is half dead, Rukia is half dead, Uryuu and Renji are about to get pwnd, and Ichigo was about to get pwnd right before getting saved by awesome KENPACHI... But how in the hell do they plan on going back there when it seems like none of this happened?

This just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... I'm curious how they are going to pull it off... Maybe Ichigo is having a flash back right before Nnoitra jumps in to fight? Gah... So stupid!
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    I like the animation.

But seriously... How do they plan to get back to the manga story line? I mean, right now Orihime is in the hands of Aizen, Chad is half dead, Rukia is half dead, Uryuu and Renji are about to get pwnd, and Ichigo was about to get pwnd right before getting saved by awesome KENPACHI... But how in the hell do they plan on going back there when it seems like none of this happened?

This just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... I'm curious how they are going to pull it off... Maybe Ichigo is having a flash back right before Nnoitra jumps in to fight? Gah... So stupid!
    Nah, in all likelihood its just gonna jump back after this arc is resolved, much in the way they started the arc originally.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

The filler arc will just be someone's dream sequence and in reality, nothing ever happened lol.

Sweden, between a lake, a forest and fields
    *scratching my chin*
    In 167 they said that after the battle with Grimmjaw ended, Orihime was saved and they all returned to the Living World... to live happily ever after... Naaah!
    Signature... signature... I have no signature...

No, they said the battle wasn't over but they are jumping to a new story. So at the end it will most likely said, and now back to reality.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Regardless, doesn't change the fact that fillers are gay.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?